Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waffle's Valentines LOVE Left_bar_bleue0/0Waffle's Valentines LOVE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Waffle's Valentines LOVE Empty Waffle's Valentines LOVE

Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:08 pm

Waffle's Valentines LOVE 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 225

Honestly, Hono's handwriting sucked, so let's just pray whoever receives these can make out what she was actually saying. Though one thing was certain, the Shinigami LOVED the holidays, so why not send some letters to her wonderful friends this time of year~ She grabbed a pencil and some paper and got writing.

Dear Elyss,
Oh boy, I really don't know where to start with this one.

I guess I just really appreciate you pushing me, I mean you're one of my main motivations in the Gotei, I wouldn't train nearly as hard if I didn't just wanna punch you square in the face... Is that the proper thing to write in a love note? I'm actually close to getting my Shikai, once I do I'll be sure to go all out and show you how it works~

Not to mention, I had fun on our dates, despite me being a drunk on our first outing you gave me a second chance. Glad you enjoyed my cooking, maybe next time I'll make something a little spicier~

Dear Ari,
Well. I'm not sure how I'm gonna deliver this letter, though I'm sure you'll find it one way or another.

You've really showed me the badass parts of Earth! Plus you've helped me get pretty buff~ I think I'm growing a six eight pack~ It's totally amazing!

Next time we hang out I'll make sure to cook us up one of those peanut butter burgers! I know you like em~

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum