Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Visit to the Sixth [Mizu, Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Visit to the Sixth [Mizu, Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Visit to the Sixth [Mizu, Hono] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Visit to the Sixth [Mizu, Hono]

Sat May 20, 2023 12:00 am
A Visit to the Sixth [Mizu, Hono] - Page 3 JGYv9eD

MORIKAWA MIZU |

Mizu was happy she had evidently left such a positive first impression upon Hono. Having lived much of her life with one or no friends, she was always grateful to make acquaintances and new ones. This bubblegum haired woman was just the latest in a handful of people from other divisions Mizu was appreciative to have met and befriended. "Bakudō is great to learn as it includes both defensive spells and ways to restrain opponents, which is helpful in almost all situations."

The different schools of Kidō were all useful enough for Mizu to see the importance in learning them, but she had long since discovered the incredible utility in Barrier Kidō. Protecting others, protecting herself, boxing in enemies; the uses of Barrier Kidō is limited only to her imagination. She was glad Hono had her own school of Shinigami magic she wanted to focus on, and she was sure the Sixth squad member would become great at it.

As for the invitation to hang out in the future Hono extended to her, Mizu readily accepted the offer "Oh, of course Kaen-san! We could even continue training in the future as well, if that interests you." she said with a cheery smile plastered across her face.

TAKING IT SERIOUS | END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Visit to the Sixth [Mizu, Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Visit to the Sixth [Mizu, Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Visit to the Sixth [Mizu, Hono] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Visit to the Sixth [Mizu, Hono]

Wed May 24, 2023 12:50 am

A Visit to the Sixth [Mizu, Hono] - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 124

Hono would listen to her explain. "Bakudo it is then~ It'll be the most practical for my job at least" Hono would let out a heavy chuckle. She was entirely on board, pushing herself when it came to Kido, and who better to help her than her new friend Mizu? Hono would look towards the blonde woman, and place a hand on her head, giving her hair a little ruffle. Playful with her friend's hair, chuckling.

"One hundred percent~" She chuckled. "I'll teach you some swordplay~ It'll be good for both of us~" Hono would chuckle tapping the hilt of her Zanpakuto. Hono explained. "My dad was a sword instructor in his past life! So he taught me a whole hell of a lot~"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 26, 2023 8:11 pm
A Visit to the Sixth [Mizu, Hono] - Page 3 JGYv9eD

MORIKAWA MIZU | 2nd Division Vice Captain

Having her hair ruffled immediately caused Mizu to freeze like a statue and redden in the face. Even though she was a higher ranked officer than Hono, and more skilled, the bubbly bubblegum-haired woman managed to instantly make her feel like a child. Mizu took a very awkward step backward as she delicately fixed her hair one lock at a time, and adjusted her signature lily head accessory.

"S-sure, Kaen-san. We can train again in the future. I can usually be found either in my office in the Eighth Division barracks or in the squad's training yard." Even with her recent embarrassment, Mizu hoped to see Hono again. She was pleasant, if a bit discombobulating, to be around. "I'll make sure to keep up with my own training and studying so you don't outpace me too soon, Kaen-san."

TAKING IT SERIOUS | END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 28, 2023 2:43 pm

A Visit to the Sixth [Mizu, Hono] - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 133

Hono was glad to see Mizu's confidence! I mean even though Mizu was stronger and higher ranking than Hono, the pink-haired woman was still happy to be able to motivate her to train herself! That's what Hono wanted, to help her friend improve as well. "Sure! I'll be in the barracks as well, so if you ever wanna learn something you know where to find me as well~" She winked, patting her Zanpkauto. Hono looked at the new blonde friend.

"Feel free to uh. Find me anytime you know?" He wasn't exactly sure what to say next, giving a chuckle. "So. we're done here?" Hono wasn't sure if that was all Mizu had, and she didn't exactly WANT to leave, but if that was it, she wasn't gonna stay around and do nothing.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum