Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Darkfunnel's Valentine's Letter... stuffs! Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Darkfunnel's Valentine's Letter... stuffs! Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Darkfunnel's Valentine's Letter... stuffs! Empty Darkfunnel's Valentine's Letter... stuffs!

Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:54 am

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

If someone had once told Ari that Valentine’s was a day of love, chocolate, and potential other activities, she would have jumped at the chance. Nowadays, however, the demon recognizes the potency of her past reputation, the honest hardships of love and relationships, and the true pain in the arse it was to WRITE.

Regardless, the demon had taken up pen and paper, her hand-writing, while she hadn’t practiced it recently, seemed to maintain a modicum of the decorum she once held with it as a Shadowfall Official; Ex official now. However, her first letter was by far the hardest… She had swiftly accumulated a pile of crumpled paper next to the desk within her room before she had finally started to get something she liked the sound of.

Dear Atsuko,
I know we haven’t seen each other for a while… And while confessing my love for you on some crummy piece of paper would do nothing to convey how I feel… Instead, I wish to do what I can to let you know that I’m doing well. And I miss you.

I may not be the brightest demon around, especially when compared to my foolish mistakes, but finding you? I’d say that was my greatest accomplishment. Not because I wanted to date you, but because I was able to reunite a family. I adore you deeply, wish to see you again sometime soon, and pray that you have been safe in the time we’ve been alone.

With Love,
Arianda Vael

Arianda stared at her completed letter before she carefully folded the piece of paper, tucked it into an unsealed envelope, and tucked it into a drawer of her desk. Soon, came another letter, and a bit more pen to paper.

Dear Freyja,
Freyja… Oh how I wish I could properly convey how I feel towards you without compromising everything that you stand for. Being what I am, and being what you are and who you work with, I know my companionship would only spell doom for your career, and I couldn’t have that… But my heart aches to know you, and I would love to take you out on an honest date. Assuming you’d let me~

I miss you, and I really hope I get to see you sometime soon! Maybe we can get together during the holidays, The Chinese new year is too far away, but I’ll keep my eye on Japanese festivals I can invite you to! It’ll be good to see you after so long, and I can’t wait to hear how work has been for you.

Sincerely,
Arianda Vael

Arianda paused for a few moments, looking upon the first paragraph and, on a whim, used a bit of magic to conceal it; deciding that it was fine to send the rest of the letter as is. And that, perhaps when Freyja was alone… she could figure out the odd energy upon the letter that hid its words. Sealed, sent, and honestly Arianda was burning with anxiety now. But, she plowed onwards… Her hand was starting to hurt…

Dear Mana,
Ya know… I’m not sure if I should actually be writing this one, I don’t know if you’ll even read it; since you’re all… sleepy and stuff. Whatever here goes!

I hope you’ve been well, and I’m sorry I haven’t checked in on you in a bit. I’ve been busy, trying to get a bit of positive credit for myself and try to live in this silly world without getting myself killed. Things have been good, and certainly filled with a lot less company than I would like; but perhaps that’s being too greedy, huh?

I hope your slumber has been restful enough, and I sincerely hope that the next time we see each other I won’t be distraught and can drag you out of that dark home of yours and drag you back to my home. I’ve gotten better at cooking, and I insist on treating you to a full course meal; Demon style!

On another note… I have another matter to discuss with you that cannot go in this letter. It’s about our future, my future… and potentials that may arise from them. I have a proposition as well, but I’d rather tell it to you in person; and I can assure you I have given it a great deal of thought. I just wanted to let you know Mana that, past all the issues before… I do honestly love you. Not the Stockholm syndrome kinda love, honest love.

Love,
Arianda Vael, Your Angel of Conflict.

That one was loaded, that’s for sure… However, she still had too much ahead of her. Dammit, she really is too greedy, huh?

Dear Yuuto,
I know, this may shock you, using your real name instead of that Alias you made. But, even as much as I love calling you Henny, this feels much more intimate! I just wanted to air a few things out, and tell you how much I love you.

I’ve never been good with this kinda thing, even after all the time we’ve spent together and what we’ve done together, I’m still complete shite at expressing myself properly. But, I gotta try, right? Yuuto… You’re like the brother I never had. I think you already know that, deep down, but it’s the truth! Even if I may be the reason for your previous firing from the Seireitei, you never blamed me… Instead, you helped me out even if I didn’t deserve it. Atsuko’s really lucky to have such a dependable older brother… Even if you are a bit of a blockhead.

I love you, Yuuto. And I honestly wish you the best of luck. Especially with a certain Shinigami we both know~

Your sister,
Arianda Vael

Phew… This writing stuff was harder than Arianda remembered it being… Than again, official documentation and letters where you pour out your heart and soul. Really different. Arianda tilted her head a tiny bit, quietly considering if she really needed to write anymore letters. One unsent and two sent… Perhaps she would do one for Hono while she was at it. Saiko didn’t feel quite right, but Arianda felt it was for the best that she returned Hono’s letter; which did at least provide a very fun invitation.

Dear Hono,
Ah… My beautiful pink haired Shinigami, Hono… I’m not sure if I desire to try a Peanut Butter burger as much as I desire to give you a hug; but I’m up for it as long as you don’t mind me treating you to something in return!

I’m glad you’re getting stronger, and frankly I’m really excited to see what you do with your newfound strength; and I insist you show me the progress on your abs! I may have to work on my abs more if yours are better than mine!

I look forward to seeing you soon, Hono. Stay well, my friend, and please stop by whenever you can; I love hanging out with you.

Your darling friend,
Arianda Vael

Arianda let out a small sigh as she set her pen down and let her right hand hang limply at her side after a biiiiig stretch. She rubbed her eyes some in an attempt to relieve them of the slight bit of exhaustion they had gained. However, she soon looked at the four now sealed and ready envelopes. She’ll send the ones she can send by regular post when she visited the village later today… But she sent Mana’s and Henrex’s straight away. After that, however, it was time for a good nap… and fuck did her hand hurt.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Darkfunnel's Valentine's Letter... stuffs! Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Darkfunnel's Valentine's Letter... stuffs! Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Darkfunnel's Valentine's Letter... stuffs! Empty Re: Darkfunnel's Valentine's Letter... stuffs!

Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:39 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Darkfunnel's Valentine's Letter... stuffs! 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Kanako really didn't understand this whole human tradition of "Valentine's". Truthfully speaking, it confused the living shit out of her. So, instead of worrying about touchy feely shit, she sent her only letter to the one person she found some care for in this world; Amaranta. Perhaps only out of respect for her strength, and out of a desire to pay the woman back for the water she used; and to ask for a place to stay. After all, Kanako was able to secure a job as a waitress... and her tips were relatively astronomical.

Dear Amaranta,
Frankly speaking, I will never understand these weird human habits of writing letters to those you love. I don't get it, and I have a feeling you couldn't care less either. So instead, let this letter be one of thanks and of request. Thanks for letting me use your shower upon arriving at your home, and also of a forgiveness for using so much water... My new job helped me understand that the hard way.

I wanted to ask you a favor, if I could stay at your place as a roommate. I can pay for whatever I need, rent, whatever... I have a job as a waitress, and I get a fair amount of tips... Think about it. I'd prefer to stay with someone I know than on my own. I've had quite enough of spending time alone when I was an Adjuchas.

See you around,
Kanako

Enclosed inside of the letter was nearly two grand, and a blank key; one that Amaranta could go and get her current key copied onto if she accepted Kanako's proposal of becoming roomies. Frankly speaking, Kanako would much rather room with Amaranta... another strong woman would be far better company than tiny humans. Also... writing was hard. Kanako had to try at least fifty times before she had a letter she was relatively satisfied with. Small and flimsy writing utensils didn't help much either...

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum