Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Giddy up cowgirl! [ Tento | Natasha ] Left_bar_bleue0/0Giddy up cowgirl! [ Tento | Natasha ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Giddy up cowgirl! [ Tento | Natasha ] Empty Giddy up cowgirl! [ Tento | Natasha ]

Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:39 pm
Giddy up cowgirl! [ Tento | Natasha ] Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Well...ah. That was. Some fight. So that was what the higher levels of the Vanderbich? An interesting and respectful level really. Captain Kane may have had the oppressed when it came to her power and skill in their match-up up. But Natash had a power in her own right to be respected. From the sight of how her bullets flew they had some annoying tricks to deal with when it came to being a foe. She had some character to be show starter for the crowd as well probably a good party starter.

She was such a hottie too as well...

Tento dusted his hands off and tossed a napkin j to the empty popcorn container. Cleaned up he figured he should leave now that the fight was over. Hmmm...maybe see what was going on in the back stages after this fight as well? Who knows, maybe he would have some new people to talk to again as well? He was being quite the social butterfly in the event!

Light in the Dark | End Post

Giddy up cowgirl! [ Tento | Natasha ] Tentos10
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Giddy up cowgirl! [ Tento | Natasha ] Left_bar_bleue0/0Giddy up cowgirl! [ Tento | Natasha ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Giddy up cowgirl! [ Tento | Natasha ] Empty Re: Giddy up cowgirl! [ Tento | Natasha ]

Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:09 pm
Giddy up cowgirl! [ Tento | Natasha ] GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Natasha put up the good fight, but she had already entered the battle knowing that pulling out a victory required more effort than she had intended to set forth. Her aim was to put on a show for her people, and she actually walked away from the battle dissatisfied by the opponent she came across in the exhibition match. Naturally, she wasn't going to let one bad apple ruin the party for the whole batch, but that lady was more loonier than a pack of hyenas in a henhouse. There was a difference between trash talk, and genuinely wishing your opponent hadn't been wiped out during a past genocide. After receiving the proper healing from the present medics and washing herself off in a nice shower, the sternritter coordinator exited the locker room. She wondered if anyone else had participated, walking to the backstage to a crowd of young quincy who pined for the woman's autograph. If Tento had decided to venture backstage, he wouldn't miss her at all. The group of quincy would make sure of that.

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Giddy up cowgirl! [ Tento | Natasha ] Empty Re: Giddy up cowgirl! [ Tento | Natasha ]

Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:04 pm

The effort in Natasha's and Captain Kanae's match up was indeed good. Entertaining by all means but also in the way of showing the skill and determination of its warriors. One, the fruit of power born thousands of years ago. The others, the life growing in youth filled with determination and strategy to overcome the mountain. In the end a real show for the crowd.

As he walked closer he heard the sound of cheers, laughs, and paper shuffling. "My my, the showstopper has a wonderful crowd eh? How are ya feeling?".

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:38 pm

"Somethin' like that sweetheart," Natasha humored, brown eyes cast toward the approaching voice of the Shinigami. The southern woman had to admit that she enjoyed the attention in spite of her loss. She put on a show, inspired her peers, and left the fight on terms she could be proud of. That was all that really mattered in the end. This was a competition to foster bonds, and though she had ended up with the worst possible opponent in terms of personality and disposition, it was a fine experience to converse with those who didn't harbor murderous thoughts. She could certainly feel the carefree nature radiating off of this fine man in the distance.

"I was pretty banged up for a moment, but the medics healed me up real nice', so I'm feelin' good. Come to say hi, or are you lookin' for an autograph, too, partner?" With that infectiously warm smile, Natasha tilted her head, observing Tento as she continued to sign autographs and speak with the young men and women.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:41 pm

There was a massive difference in energy reserves when it came to Natasha and Captain Kanae. However, such a thing was not the big thing to him. After all, it was not to the point that Natasha could not move under the butterfly warrior's pressure. It was skills, abilities, and their physical capabilities. That decided the matchup and their intellect within those borders decided who won and who lost. Natasha put up the good fight. And that was all that should have mattered during this showmanship tournament. It made him want to be in another exhibition match so badly!!!

As the crowd fawned over their solider idol, Tento stood to the side with a soft relaxed smile on his face as he leaned against the wall. Why stop a pleasant thing? A bit of celebration after fighting hard was earned, and the inspiration that that could give to the young quincies. And the fact he couldn't help but enjoy hearing those excited happy laughs. Well, he could wait a little. Once he saw the young audience was all done talking to Natasha and getting her autograph. He would wave as he began too walked further backstage.

"Hello Madam Natasha. Congratulations on a good match and show", he said in a polite offering before reaching his hand out in an attempt of a formal handshake. "You got a mean shot".

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:48 pm

After the young civilians were finished receiving their fair share of autographs, Natasha sent them off with lighthearted smile and wave, a soft exhalation falling from her lips. Now she could properly engage the man who called out to her in a proper conversation. Turning to him as he approached, the southern woman chuckled softly as she placed a hand against her hip, rubbing the back of her head with a bashful smile that indicating the level of flattery she felt at hearing those words. The formality was honestly adorable, eliciting a hearty chuckle from the coordinator as she shook his hand, flashing her finger toward him with a smile.

"That so? My oh my, Flattery'll get you everywhere with me, sweetheart. Don't go gettin' all formal on me, though. Natasha's fine."

If he was looking to make a good impression on the gunslinging quincy, then he was certainly off to a fine start, if she did say so herself. Pulling her hand away with a wink, motioning for him to follow her, Natasha would make her way toward the closest food vendor she could spot. Along with working up a sweat, she also worked up a wicked appetite, evident by the occasional grumble she hid well enough through filling the air with conversation.

"Now, you know my name, so introduction's on my part ain't really necessary, but I'm mighty curious bout' you. What's your name, sweetheart?"

Last edited by Iori on Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:21 am

Off the young tree seeds went clambering about with rushing feet, laughs, and bright smiles. STONE COLD NATASHA they chanted as they left their Quincy idol. A budding fan base created on this day perhaps? Either way, the happy moment would likely be a loving memory in their pre prepubescent minds. A soft smile formed on his lips as he heard Natasha's southern accent as she moved with the sway of those hips. Southern beauty on full display and it was sweet sounds to his ears after so much time.

After shaking her hand and hearing her cute hearty chuckle before flashing her finger toward the air as though pointing a gun. Her words made Tento chuckle. Flattery would get him everywhere with her. A saying and response likely but one oh so appetizing. A spar later with this would nice, and, other things to be honest. BUUUUUUT. A lady had to rest, beauty sleep and all that. Her heart and body needed to be refreshed, a partial reason for why he was here now. "Sweetheart? Hmmm, my heart isn't made out of sugar but if think its sweet", dumb joke number ooooone. "Okay, Natasha", he said letting her hand go after gentling holding it for an extra second or two.

Catching the wink and smile he followed her lead. Letting his eyes catch a quick movement of motions before speeding up to walk besides her. Walking up to the closest food vendor she could spot. Side eyeing the food options he gave a moment of thought trying to find something small to eat. With a wink he looked at her and said his name, "Tento. Tento Zefa. Safe to say both, just trying to see a good fight and all. However, being a Gotei member and all. Well, obvious of who I would be rooting for a little more".

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:02 am

"Oh~? Might as well call ya' sugar on top of sweetheart, then, too. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Tento."

Natasha could hardly contain her mirth at the man's poor attempt at humor. Precisely because it was a poor joke, Natasha found it amusing enough to laugh at. For a Shinigami, he seemed to be a well-meaning man - a far cry from who she battled in the arena a few hours ago. Ah, if only she found herself facing off against someone like him. Spiritually, she might have walked away with the fight with her head held high. There were differing opinions on the matter, but Natasha didn't really put too much importance into Seaside to begin with. She was the loyal soldier carrying out her duty and makin' nice with the shinigami. A neutral party by default, she didn't house the same disdain toward soul reapers that Liltotto did by any degree, but she was no fool about the matter, either.

As all things went with history, bonds could be shattered in but the blink of an eye, and the relationships both shinigami and quincy thought they might have fostered, would inevitably come crashing down. Of course, that was a terrible way of looking at it. The optimist and realist always waged war in her mind, but she wanted the optimism to be right. She hoped this would lead to a sustained bond for the future. Still, she wouldn't hold her breath if it didn't. Best to be ready for the future if such an event came to pass.

That was neither here nor there, though. Natasha simply chose an order for two burgers, two fries, and two drinks. If the young man wasn't hungry, she'd simply save half. If he was, even better. It meant the food wouldn't be going to waste in either scenario. Once she recognized who the man was referring, Natasha softly clicked her teeth. Was he the one who roared out amidst the large crowd?

"I s'pose ain't nothin' wrong with supportin' your own men and women. That said, your captain's a real piece of work if I'm bein' brutally honest, sweetheart. She's one hell of a fighter, though, I'll give her that much."

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:42 pm

"Awwwww. Aren't you the smooth talker? Keep that up with that style of yours and I might start stumbling young lady", Tento said tapping on the counter, having decided what to drink. He ordered a tallll glass of water with a little bit of ice. He was thirsty and needed something to take the load off slowly. "I would hope so Natasha, a pleasure to meet ya too". Tento said in soft growing content. He did enjoy bad jokes, they worked so much better at getting reactions in unexpected ways. How people responded gave a nice subtle hint of how they were.

Natasha's struggle to hold in her amusement and laughter was such a thing. The show face seen in the phase of her tournament match was of a performer. And why a performer? For the ability to play, and the awareness of roles. A lady that could bring a spark into the room and maybe even had a laid back style perhaps? One filled openness to the idea of cooperation in trying times.

Getting the plastic glass of water Tento lifted it up to his lips before taking a sip. A good start but he really should figure out what to eat! Just then Natasha let out a quick series of orders of two burgers, two fries, and two drinks. With the numbers he gave a look to confirm before just assuming. Perhaps she was just that hungry and thirsty, she did work up a hell of an appetite from her fight with Captain Kanae. Either way, after confirming that half was his he would happily take em. The warmth of soft fries in his hand Tento found the soft subtle sound of teeth clicking coming to his ears.

"Oh? To be honest she is new to me. Don't really know her vibe. Well besides the whole, formal, strong, loves kicking ass etc etc thing she got going on", Tento said after popping a fry into his mouth. He wouldn't talk about the intense vibe as well. That killer instinct that was just hard to miss with her. It was like that with everyone who had the title of a Captain. But it was most certainly something else with Kanae. "But yeah. Women can knock my butt around all week. You did good. Lot of style". Tento said in a soft simple response letting the flow of conversation begin.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:38 am

"With all due respect, that lady gives me the creeps. There's killer instinct, and then there's whatever type of energy she approached our battle with. She's kookier than' a hyena in a henhouse. Or maybe I haven't fought a lot of opponents. You seem pretty cool, though. I wish I would've got to face you instead, Zeffy. No threatenin' words. No lookin' down on me. Just two opponents who acknowledge and respect each other. Is that so much to ask~?"

Sighing in humorous exasperation, Natasha chewed on a few fries as she curiously observed the scenic view around them. She could've held her words back, to be certain, but she was clearly perturbed by that woman as an opponent. Her mind told her that Kanae didn't view any of the Vandenreich as peers to bond with, but people to kill and strike down without the slightest hint of mercy.

For what it was worth, she valued her ability to maintain composure, but if Kanae held any notion of fighting others from hereon out... then who would be the next person she agitated? Would they react as casually as she did to a woman who offhandedly stated that they should have finished the job and eradicated their kind? Ah well. She won't bore him with any of that negative nancy' talk in this conversation, though. Different strokes for different folks. One finds something beautiful, another finds it ugly. And she definitely found Kanae ugly. Anyway...

"I'm glad ya thought I did good, though, honey. I didn't have as much fun as I would have wanted, I reckon, but I definitely put on a show for the crowd. And that's all that matters for me."

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum