Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] Empty A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta]

Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:17 pm
A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] H5ry62M
KLEIN

It was all well and good for Klein to spend his time in Hueco Mundo scurrying around in what was left of his creator's lab, but the reality of doing that was that it was pretty boring. There wasn't much info left to be gleaned there, much to Klein's disappointment, and so he'd mostly just managed to get out of there with his lovely new assistant and a few notes here and there.

The assistant was nice, at least, but he didn't really like overworking her. She was kind of dreary, and it made him feel bad. Flipping open his phone, Klein hopped to his feet and began walking with long, exaggerated steps, as if he were a child marching along. As he walked, he typed out a message to the only lady currently in his radar that he was confident enough to actually call "his" openly. Sure, there were others that he thought of as his, but there was a difference between a planned conquest and a successful one.

Heya pretty lady.

I'm on a business trip over in Morocco right now. It's nice and but I've got a little downtime, so I'm planning to spend a day or two by the beach in Casablanca. Come on over, and bring something to swim in. Or don't, nobody's going to tell you to cover up. Least of all me.

Catch ya soon <3

Sending it off with a smile, Klein continued his stroll, a garganta opening in front of him as he made his way effortlessly to the lovely shores of Casablanca. Between the war a few years ago, and now all those hollows down south, it was practically silent around here. Just as well, honestly. Klein didn't really want any unexpected guests.

END POST | THE ONE WHO PERSISTS
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] Empty Re: A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta]

Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:05 pm
A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

Amaranta found no shortage of amusement in reading Klein's little text on her phone. She had been defeated by a few people over the span of a few months, but he certainly proved to the be the most persistent amongst the bunch. Truth be told, she didn't mind it one bit. She rather enjoyed his aim in asserting authority over someone as rebellious as her. Would he bend? Would he fold? Such questions could only be answered, naturally, through interacting with him more. Besides, she'd be a fool to turn down an opportunity to enjoy bright sun and some quiet time on the beach, and having her praises sung by a cute arrancar. Her ego could use its typical fill today, anyway.

Was it something she'd typically engage in? Perhaps not, but there was no use bothering over particulars here. It was time to meet the diminutive man of the hour. Heh, now then... what should she wear? A bikini with a red and black color scheme sounded pretty good. She could wear her golden necklace with the red gem inlet. She half-humored the thought of appearing naked, but it wasn't her style to freely show off the good at this part of the game. He had to level up some more, after all.

Fully prepared, a beach robe wrapped round her tall frame, the woman opened a gargantua, stepping through the fissure in space as she eventually arrived on the bright shores of Casablanca. Walking with a domineering yet purposefully alluring gait, Amaranta would approach Klein, stepping forward to gaze down at the cute boytoy who wasted no time in claiming he was her man. Reaching her hand out, she caressed his chin with her clawed fingers, chuckling softly as she observed their surroundings.

"Long time no see, Casanova. I got that swimsuit just like ya' wanted. Whaddya' think?"

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] Empty Re: A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta]

Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:34 pm
KLEIN

By the time Amaranta had actually arrived, Klein had already made himself exceptionally comfortable at the beach, setting up at a small cabana with a juicebox in hand as he watched the waves from behind darkly-tinted sunglasses. Her arrival certainly caught his attention, however, and he turned to look at her with a very sly grin as he lifted his sunglasses.

"Hey, good girl. And as for what I think, I think it looks pretty good. Maybe a little modest for my tastes, though."

There was a decided smug air to Klein's voice as he spoke, and while Amaranta had brought her hand down to caress his chin, Klein's own hand was already moving up, though not to actually grab at any part of her. Not yet, anyway, that'd come later. Rather, one finger slipped under the necklace she wore, and he gave it a gentle tug downward, just enough to emphasize that he'd like her to lean down for him. Had to give the lovely lady a nice kiss after all.

He could have just tried to make her do it, but that wouldn't have quite the same appeal. And, besides, he wasn't actually sure he could just make her do it, but she didn't need to know that part.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:41 pm

Little modest for his tastes, huh? Amaranta barely contained the mirth that slipped from her lips in response to those words, maintaining a significant measure of confidence in her own expression as she noted his hand traveling upward to gently tug at her golden necklace. Far from dense, she clearly understood the nature of the pull, but offered a boldly playful resistance as her response, moving the hand meant for his chin up to rest atop his own.

It was cute, certainly, and there wasn't any reason in particular forcing her hand. No, it was simply to elicit a reaction on his face other than that confidence of his. As she said before, he would constantly have to assert his will to get anywhere with her. If he wanted something as simple a kiss, well... he'd have to be a little firmer, a little more demanding. Gentle action only encouraged her to deny him of his prize. For now, he could content himself with a hug featuring her generous bust, embracing the diminutive arrancar against her tall frame, ruffling his hair while she spoke with a carefree tone, playing off the fact that she had denied him of a kiss just now.

"Too modest? Aw. Knowing you, you probably would have preferred me nude, little guy. Sorry, I'm just a little shy, you know~? I've never had a boyfriend before."

Ha. Only one of those things were true, to be honest. She hadn't been in a relationship throughout her entire existence as an Arrancar, that was a fact. What was clearly false, though, was Amaranta deeming herself shy. Not a soul on earth would dare to attach such a word to this leonine woman.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:12 pm
KLEIN

Klein's expression didn't change, but inwardly, there was a faint degree of genuine irritation that she hadn't just come to heel and leaned in for the kiss. Still, that was the charm of a feisty woman like this, so Klein couldn't complain too much. He was fine just nestling against her bosom for now, even if he was already thinking of how to reinforce his authority.

"Nude? Hardly. I've already seen that before, and all the hands-on experience got it locked into my memory nice and tight. I just meant something a little more scandalous, a little more bold. But I guess a shy and inexperienced lady like you wouldn't really have something like that around. Good thing I'm here to teach you, eh?"

The nature of their embrace at least made it easy for Klein's hands to wander, and they did so with rather reckless abandon, reacquainting themselves with every curve and detail of Amaranta's impressive figure. At the same time, though his mind was still working diligently, and he did have a few other aims here than just getting handsy with a pretty face.

"So, whatcha been up to since I took ya home, pretty lady?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:42 pm

"Oh, you know, the usual. Entertaining myself with things on earth, meeting new people, and fightin' anybody that strikes my fancy. Nothing incredibly entertaining, but then, that's why I'm here with you, Klein. I just know you'll treat me to a good time."

Playing to his ego on a whim, Amaranta offered little resistance against those small hands exploring her well-defined figure. It came as little surprise, honestly, and she expected him to get handsy from the start. He was handsy during their first time they spent "alone time", after all, and she definitely expected that to be a common fixture with them moving forward. In truth, she rather welcomed this more than that gentle tug a moment ago. Bold action was welcomed action in her eyes. Showing the proof of that in her response, she simply swayed her hips in rhythmic motion to that wandering touch of his, pressing Klein's head into her chest.

She left him enough space to breathe, even if a humorous thought rose unbidden, wondering how funny it might be to suffocate him with her bust. Nah... she was slightly curious to hear about what he'd been doing, too. Part of her reason for coming here was to develop a full-scale perception of the small arrancar outside of his honeyed words and his perverse desires.

"How about you, Klein~? Whatcha' been up to since our last outing~? Tell me all about it. Has my strong man been upholding his end of the bargain? Remember what I said, babe. If you want action, you've gotta keep this fiery lady entertained."

After all... she was the prize here. She'd hold him to every standard in the book, based off their one battle alone. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited by Iori on Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:00 am
KLEIN

"Always do, hot stuff."

Ah, this was the good stuff. Klein could have easily gotten lost in the moment here and just turned his attention on ravishing his girl, but no, there was other stuff on his mind besides that. Her questions made it easy to stay focused, thankfully. Extra bonus points for the pretty lady, he'd remember that even if she was totally unaware of it.

"I'm a lotta things, but a liar's not one of 'em." That wasn't true, but regardless, Klein continued speaking. "I've been doing some work out in Hueco Mundo. Some training, some research, a little work to get some money in the wallet. Like I told you, I'm out here in Africa on work right now, actually. You been keeping up with those big monsters on the news?"

On one hand, it seemed like the kind of thing that would give Amaranta a thrill to stay up to date on, but on the other hand, she didn't exactly seem like the type of woman who stayed up to date on current affairs. That was fine though, Klein thought that stupidity was plenty endearing.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:42 am

"Good good. That's music to my ears. It sounds like you've been keeping yourself quite active since I've been gone. I should reward you for it."

Then, the subject about Africa came up. One of Klein's predictions were undoubtedly correct, and that seemed to be that she was relatively oblivious about the subject regarding Africa's current affairs. She heard her fair share of whispers among civilians, and the casual browse through the television illuminated her mind through the news reports. Of course, she was no fan of the News channel, and any information she might have gleamed from it likely exited her mind as quickly as she entered. In other words, she only had a baseline idea based on what everyone else said about it. A vast fissure in the center of Vastime, and a nation that could potentially find itself on its last legs if no one proved capable enough to stop it.

"I'll shoot it to you straight, Klein. I don't really keep up with the news. It's really boring if you ask me. I probably forgot or changed the channel... or both. I'd much prefer hearing a firsthand account, especially if it means hearing my strong and charming man was hauling ass while I was away. I have a small gist of what's going on, though. A large hole in Africa opened up, and a bunch of creatures are just coming out in droves. That about right?"

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:00 pm
KLEIN

"You sure should! But I'd just take a reward for myself if you didn't, since we agree I've earned it."

Yep, Amaranta sure wasn't too bright. But Klein liked that in a lady, so he was perfectly willing to help illuminate that tiny mind of hers. That was one of the benefits of being his lady, anyway, she didn't need to worry about doing much thinking. He could handle that.

"You're pretty much right about the basics, at least. Well, after that whole city kinda fell right into a pit, a ton of hollows started climbing out like they own the place. Knowing hollows, they probably think they do, but obviously most people aren't too happy about massive dangerous hollows showing up. Me, I think it could probably be good for Hueco Mundo, shake things up."

Really, he didn't care too much either way, but he knew she'd approve of him liking the idea.

"I've done a little bit of wrangling here and there, but honestly I'm more dealing with all those irritating Gotei and Vandenreich folks trying to get some info. These don't really seem like normal hollows, even besides how huge they are. You'd think they'd have torn off the mask by now, but they don't even seem sentient. Pretty weird for how big they are, you know?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:50 pm

"Go ahead. I won't stop you. We've got plenty of time for you to help yourself while I'm here."

Blunt as always, Amaranta returned his bold words with a provocative tease of her own. As further proof of her amusement, she pressed her breasts against his cheek as she wrapped her arms around the diminutive arrancar's hips. Her first impression of him hadn't been much, taking the man for a weakling who was hardly worth a second of her time, but that was no longer the case here. He played to her tune quite well. Of course, she would lose sight of the conversation if she played with him too long.

As though recognizing that fact, she returned to listening to him speak about his exploits in Africa. Since she was rating him by each adventure and battle he participated in separate of her, this was overwhelmingly important stuff to keep note of. Fun time on the beach could come after she absorbed all the information proper. Klein is already earning another star in her book by speaking on how amusing it would be to have these monstrosities in Hueco Mundo, earning a soft across rake across the head for his efforts.

"Of course those goddamn realm balancers and Quincy are on the scene. Ugh. It'd probably be a pain for me to go over there, too. Where you able to gleam anything else beside their abnormal size and nature? I don't suspect you saw any of them in action without any of those bastards guarding the place, huh?"

Last edited by Iori on Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum