Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
78 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  Left_bar_bleue0/078 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

78 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  Empty Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu

Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:06 am
Lukas Ätherisch

CITY OF LIGHTS
----------

The noise roared to life as Lukas passed the barrier of entrance, same as before. The Fight Night arena had taken to a particularly full audience tonight, the first two versus two match slated for the exhibition of anyone willing and wanting in the stadt. Standing with bags underneath his eyes, Lukas grumbled quietly as he'd move towards the stage's center. Aside him was a fellow quincy, by the name of Solomon.

Solomon and Lukas had gotten into something of a brawl - leaving them both with a bit less blood, and a bit less sense. Following Solomon and his medical reports, they were reigned in for this; a joint training program. Combined with the flourish of the Gotei/Vandenreich's attempts to shore things up, and...

"Fucking shit." Lukas' initial response hadn't been very polite. His own experience with the Fight Night was already in a soured disposition, coming to the result of a forfeit. It was certainly a change, trying to fight, and not to kill.

One leaving the Todesjager nearly entirely unwilling. Still he marched the stairs, still he stood by Solomon, across from the pair of Shinigami. One the man recognized, a twitch of ire in his silver stare. "Hollow hole. I remember you."

206 words | | 2v2

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
78 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  Left_bar_bleue0/078 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

78 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  Empty Re: Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu

Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:38 am
78 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  JGYv9eD

MORIKAWA MIZU

This was it. The ultimate Arena of Light match. One for the ages! The moment Morikawa Mizu, Vice Captain of the Second Division, had heard about a two versus two brawl, she knew she had to be a part of it. Not only was she interested, but the rapturous audience was clearly excited as well as she marched her way into the arena and up onto the familiar stone pavilion. Having somehow managed to accumulate a three-and-one record in the Arena, Mizu had become a bit of a crowd favorite. Her determination to win even at the expense of her own body had impressed those in the stands.

Standing alone atop the stone battleground, Mizu waited patiently for her teammate and opponents to arrive. Her golden eyes watched as the stands steadily filled up. W-wow...many more viewers than in any of my other matches. she observed. Eventually, after all three of the others had made their way to join her, Mizu turned to each and nodded her head before bowing respectfully at her waist in acknowledgement of them all. "Hai. I remember you as well, Ätherisch-san. I am also familiar with Richter-san and Zefā-san. Before we begin, I want to tell you as a Vice Captain of the Gotei United's Second Division, my goal is to represent Soul Society to the best of my ability. As Morikawa Mizu however, I want to beat you two with everything I've got!"

TAKING IT SERIOUS | END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

78 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  Empty Re: Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu

Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:40 am
78 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER | STERNRITTER

"Tell me about it. I'm not really looking forward to this either, but you better not be the reason I lose, got it?"

What a pain in the ass. Solomon knew his brawl with Lukas was going to come back to bite him in the ass one day, but of all the things to choose... they throw him in a tag-team event? He was already regretting passing in those medical reports, and now this was his punishment. He didn't despise the man he was walking beside, but he certainly wasn't his biggest fan, either. The bastard always operated as though he had a stick up his ass. How did they expect them to cooperate?

A humorous expression of dismay painted his features as he kept his gaze anywhere else but the man who was destined to be his tag-team partner today. Stepping out into the arena, he observed the large host of fans that had gathered tonight. His disappointment at his own misfortune seemed to wash away with the raucous cheer of the crowd. Turning to face the first woman who stood before them, a familiar face that nearly pushed him to the precipice of defeat, Solomon offered a confident smile in response to the woman's words. Time and again, they were crossing paths. And now, here they were, preparing to face each other once more. The circumstances are less than ideal on his end, but Solomon is proud to hear that she has been promoted, even if he was slightly thrown off guard by her changing divisions.

"Vice-captain, huh? Look at you moving up in the world, Mizu. I must say, I'm proud of the accomplishment. It'll make my victory today that much sweeter."

Offering playful trash talk, the thunderous knight materialized his blade, electrified particles of ambient reishi billowing around his hand, materializing Keraunos into existence. Shifting his spirit weapon forward, he assumed an offensive stance, preparing his body in preparation for the upcoming battle.

THE ONCOMING STORM | End Post

Last edited by Iori on Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:25 am
78 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

An arm rotated slowly, soft cracking sounding subtly under the echoing roars of the energetic crowd that filled in the tournament area. A happy sigh left the tall frame of the dark skinned Shinigami, a smile present on his fast as always. Entering from one of the tunnels that led from the down time area of combatants, Tento was here itching for another fight. Only having the chance to test himself in one match in the joint Fight Night tournament hosted by the Gotei United and Vandenreich. There was so much more he wanted to get in on this night! And so when there was news of the organizers trying to set up a 2 v 2 match and needed volunteers, with one spot needed for a Gotei United volunteer. Well, Tenti high tailed it over here!!

With a run he lunged into the air, landing onto the stage onto the Gotei side, landing next to Mizu. His back turned towards her before he straightened his posture as he stood.A fist pump into the air as he was oozing with eagerness. "Alright! This is gonna be sick!!", his voice boomed with a roar. Hearty and fierce but a laugh and smirk that oozed a daunting friendliness. "Hehehehe. Finally, Another match!".

In a kind response he bowed as well, two hos opponents and his partner for the match. Sensei Mizu, this would be the first time he fought with her. And a surprise to be honest. He should have checked to see who he was fighting WITH and AGAINST. Because one of his match up, was Solomon. But first things first, massive news that surprised him. "Oh?! A promotion and a change of scene. My my sensei, you are moving up in life and doing a shake up", Tento said in glee about the good news before turning to face the others.

"I know one of you but not the other. So I'll give a proper introduction", Tento said shortly as he drew his Zanpakuto. The cool air flowing quietly on the hilt of his bland. The kind connection with his Zan spirits stoking his inner flame. "Tento Zefa. 10th seat of the 4th division". He held his sword to the side and sliced before bringing it back to form in front. "Hey dude!", Tento said calling out to Solomon. "I'm planning to give you a harder fight this time".

Light in the Dark | End Post

78 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  Tentos10
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:48 am
Lukas Ätherisch

CITY OF LIGHTS
----------

"Vice captain and a tenth seat?" Lukas responded, fairly derisively. The disdain for the shinigami had been fairly evident in his last bout, with no err to continuation in the current. Stepping backwards, he'd wave Solomon towards himself. "You take your positions, we'll take ours."

The quincy's thumb jackknifed to two circular patterns behind himself, an identical pair behind the Shinigami. As he'd turn to face their position, Lukas would find his way towards the side of Solomon, regardless of the other man's approach or distancing.

"Girl is a long range fighter, fires beams and shit. I can handle that, unless you know something good about that other chud." A silver splash of hair as the man knocked his head into the vague direction of Tento. At their position, the man would turn to face their opponents, his voice now a whisper towards Solomon. "Got a tag out code phrase? I always used 'Cat'."

154 words | | ready, set...

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:02 am
78 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  JGYv9eD

MORIKAWA MIZU

At Solomon's friendly taunt, Mizu balled her fists and placed them on her hips before huffing audibly. In her mind, regardless of his friendliness Solomon needed to go down. Though not a vengeful sort, the Second's Vice Captain felt strongly about rectifying her previous loss to the blond Quincy. She was quickly distracted by her partner's introduction. He was a person she had met recently, and though she still wasn't entirely sure what to think of him as a person Mizu was at least glad she had a capable ally.

Finally, Mizu's attention was drawn back to Lukas. A strange man who seemed as full of hate as he was of arrogance. Still, Mizu didn't hold any ill will toward him even as he spoke with obvious venom his voice. They had after all fought together against the Hollow threat in Africa. Without both of them there, who knows what mayhem Letterboxer may have wrought. Mizu's brow wrinkled as her eyes narrowed while she tried to get a read on the Quincy. Though both belonged to the Vandenreich, she couldn't help but notice him and Solomon could not be any more different. Oh well thought Mizu as she turned and moved to her designated start location. Have to beat both of them!

Before they were signaled to begin, Mizu turned once more to Tento and voiced a final bit of encouragement to him, all the while detailing what she knew of their opponents "Zefā-san! I don't know how much you know of their abilities, but here's what I know: Ätherisch-san has all the typical Quincy abilities you would know about, and can also form a sword to use in close range. He used that to finish Letterboxer off. Richter-san also fights with a sword, but he can also generate electric energy with Reishi and can trap you if you get too close. I will use Kidō to restrict their movements any way I can, you just do what you are comfortable with!" Mizu's golden eyes gleamed with a ferocious tenacity as she turned toward the Quincy duo and prepared for whatever comes next.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:54 am
78 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER | STERNRITTER

"Tento? We sparred once in Africa. We only engaged in a contest of blades, and the only thing I ascertained in that battle is that he relies on the use of Kido. Outside of that, depending on how things unfold, I don't think I'd lose against him."

Solomon would cast his gaze toward Mizu and Tento as they went through their own gameplan. He had fought Mizu once before, and from his point of view, she proved the superior of the two based on his impression of having fought them both. Given it's incredibly esoteric nature, her proficiency in kido made her quite the difficult opponent to face. If her promotion was anything to go by, Solomon concluded that the woman had only improved in the demon arts since the last time they fought.

Tento was the more predictable warrior of the two, but that wasn't a discredit to him by any degree. His impression was simply based on two battles, and he had only showcased kido and swordplay. There was Igen's temporary buff, but that was all there was to it. A temporary buff that no longer existed. Standing beside Lukas, Solomon would crack his neck as he kept his blade at the ready. The time for battle was near, and he could feel the excitement rumbling within his chest. He had bested Mizu once, and he was quite implicit in his desire to earn another victory again in the friendly rivalry that formed between them. Sharing in the whisper, he would reply to the man with a simple shrug.

"I'll go with something simple, then, too. Bat should suffice."

THE ONCOMING STORM | End Post

Last edited by Iori on Fri May 05, 2023 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 02, 2023 4:46 pm
78 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Tento had took the time to speculate the matches. Some of them at least. By chance or connection usually. The silver haired pessimist was not one of them. Either way when Lukas stated out for them to take their positions and get ready Tento was already on the move to slide over closer to their side and prepare.

Boy o boy did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed...

If Solomon was a warm ray of sunlight Lukas was a cold downpour of rain. A thing, that Tento could understand given the organizations history with each other. But really, the man felt like a wet blanket.

Drawing his sword Tento waited, leaning in and listening to the pieces of words Mizu spoke. He knew enough of Solomon but getting some details about Lukas would be good. " Ai ai. Sounds good. I will use everything I have depending on what happens. I'll back you up if I see a chance, Tento said in a little nod of his head before before letting out a light friendly chuckle.

"Hehehehe, this is going to be good".

Light in the Dark | End Post

78 - Seaside Fight Night: Tag Team Event: Lukas and Solomon vs Tento and Mizu  Tentos10
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 03, 2023 1:58 am
Lukas Ätherisch

CITY OF LIGHTS
----------

The screen above them flashed their names, camera shots of each contestant panning the screen. Various hollering from the crowd; loudest at Mizu, quietest at Lukas. Their faces all flashing in the frame of quadrants, before a cut to black. White numbers, flickering into existence one before the other. A second at a time.

5.... Lukas inhaled, drawing himself back, lower.

4.... Reishi pooled underneath his skin, starting to form into the palm of his left hand.

3.... Shape tightened underneath his grip, slowly exhaling as he focused onto the Shinigami woman.

2.... "Ready?" Lukas cocked an eyebrow, speaking from the side of his mouth.

1.... Across from Mizu, Lukas' glare bored against her. The killing intent that wanted so fervently to push through, shoved deep, deep into his gut. This would not be a repeat.

Lukas leapt from the starting position, immediately breaking into a sprint as he landed. His left arm was cocked backwards, the spiritual pressure condensing against his balled fist. The hilt of Ahnengeist palmed tightly, the reishi in front of it was agitated. Flickering shape from the nothingness as his bullrush continued, silver gaze watching for the slightest twitch of the woman. Around himself, the feel of the reishi in the air, the flow of reiryoku. Tunneled in on Mizu, Tento would have the ability to catch him unawares.

Solomon better not be hot fucking air.

232 words | | go

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 03, 2023 9:43 am

MORIKAWA MIZU | 2nd Division Vice Captain

Focus. Like her prickly opponent, Mizu breathed in deeply as the suspenseful countdown to their brawl began in earnest.

Imagine. Though the crowd's jittery excitement kept building, the blond haired Vice Captain felt at ease. Calm.

Channel. There was no fear, no anxiety plaguing Mizu's mind like in previous matches.

Mold it. This fight was winnable, and with everyone at their best Mizu felt certain it wouldn't be like her empty "victory" against Ulquiorra.

Feel it. Winning today would mean something, to the Gotei, to Tento, to Mizu. Merely participating was not enough. She wanted....more.

As the final number flashed on the monitor, Mizu raised her right arm, palm facing outward at Lukas, and used her left to support it before she spoke words of danger "Hadō #88. Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō - Apply Impact!" From her outstretched palm a great spiritual force gathered and fired in the form of a humongous cannon of blue energy which rapidly rocketed forward towards Lukas. The added Impact modification gave the energy blast extra strength in the form of physical power which crushed the stone pavilion beneath its form as it continued expanding, leaving a path of destruction in its wake. Mizu was playing for keeps, and her fierce gaze would give Solomon and Lukas no quarter.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum