Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Candy [Mura, Stella] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Candy [Mura, Stella] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Candy [Mura, Stella] - Page 3 Empty Re: Candy [Mura, Stella]

Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:30 am
Candy [Mura, Stella] - Page 3 K47mTNA

MURA EKASHIBA

Mura looked plenty annoyed enough, so watching Stella appear so apologizing angered him even further. It wasn’t even her damn fault.

“Oh, would you please… you’re not even in the wrong, so just raise your head, already…!”

Sure, his sword was now broken… but he could ask Akira for help on that matter. The lad appeared to have all the money in the world these days – he could afford to hire a smith or someone-

… Who on earth would want to reforge this weapon? It was still a missing museum artifact! If anything, he should’ve just handed it back- no, no, Kyūken would never allow that. Shit… so, so, was he supposed to fix it himself? How?! Argh, just thinking about it was tedious… Akira could at least help him out. Tell him who to contact and shit. At this rate, Mura was already a leg deep in the criminal world as a one-time burglar – might as well make use of black lines under the table to cover his tracks.

But it had nothing to do with Stella.

“Uh… mhm,” Mura hummed before picking up his candy, taking a few pieces and holding the bag over to her, “… Where’d your axe go? It was here a moment ago- did you shrink it? Is that a Quincy skill, too? Thinking about it… a previous Quincy I met was able to summon a bow and arrows made of boxing gloves. So you shrink your weapons instead of sheathing them?”

Slick strategy. “I’d never be able to predict what weapon you’d draw, if so. What’s with all these cool techniques your organization’s got? Can I learn some of them?”

Obviously, he was asking for the impossible, but Meninas might’ve been too reserved to stay around for more questions from him after their last duel. Stella could expand his knowledge about Quincies a bit more, which he assumed she was… he could tell that her dash technique was similar to Meninas. And she used the same red vein aura as Meninas.

It was worth a shot.

END POST

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Candy [Mura, Stella] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Candy [Mura, Stella] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:50 am
Stella would flinch at the accusation and tone of the man as she would nod quickly standing up. She really didnt like to be talked to like that, but she understood. Losing doesnt feel good, so her apologizing may have offended the homeless man.

"I didnt mean to offend you."

He would see a bracelet the girl has with the quincy cross on it as she would smile gently and summon her weapon. The cross producing the energy for it as she would show him how it works. Quincy were naturally good at using the reishi around them, so she would speak.

"Can't explain the science around it, but we use our powers to summon our weapon with the quincy cross. I don't think that you could learn how to, but maybe somewhere down your family tree there was a quincy?"
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:49 pm

MURA EKASHIBA

That bracelet… it apparently stored her weapon, if what he saw was trustworthy. The bracelet held a cross that drew in Reishi from around them… not just her own. Mura could only control his own Reishi, not the Reishi in the atmosphere or area around him. Maybe that, too, was a Quincy technique. These Quincies sounded skilled and disciplined to the letter, and he couldn’t help but feel a bit inspired by them.

But she mentioned that it wasn’t, likely, trainable… or learnable. Apparently, it depended on heritage – if there was a Quincy down his family tree, he’d probably know. Unless they kept it a secret, but why? Like… they didn’t sound like trouble. The Vandenreich was pretty known. Prestige also befell them. So, Mura did not have any Quincy blood in him. “Not that I know of. I mean, we’ve been around for ages, maybe there’s one… somewhere? Maybe? I don’t think there is- argh, forget it. I have skills-“

“That you suck at-“

“SHUT! UP!” Mura quickly shut the crap out of the butting ghost who thought he could throw in another remark, causing said spirit to back off awkwardly. “I take it that Quincies… aren’t exactly native to this country?”

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:30 am
Stella would shrug at the question as she wasn't entirely fully sure yet. However, most of their abilities, skills, and many of the words just sound Germanic or are straight up German. So Stella using her very large brain would smile gently as she would speak up to the ghost and the ninja.

"So, most of the abilities and spells are German. So Germany and Europe mainly. As far as I'm aware this city was made to be a gathering place of sorts."

As Stella would remember her mother explaining to her what she would find in the Citt of Lights. Her mother had ftold her that there would be all sorts of varying people there, and Stella was glad she had the opportunity to see that fact for herself.
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:02 am

MURA EKASHIBA

German? Neither Mura nor Kyūken spoke that language, so it definitely had nothing to do with them. No Quincy skills for them to learn, after all – that was a shame… but shit, he possessed a lot of Spiritual Prowess anyway. He’d probably manage. “Stella does sound foreign, but Germany is… far away from here,” he added his own two cents, probably unneeded but he wanted to share his thoughts, “Or maybe I just don’t travel enough. Funny.”

He finally got to eating his candy… it was so sweet. Sour. Kind of refreshing, but also with a kick to each gummy bear, gum, caramel and orb he crushed with his teeth. He held the bag towards Stella and offered her whatever she could grab, since she probably wanted some pieces too. “Sorry about Kyūken, he’s… hard to deal with.”

“Shut up. Shut up, shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! I CAN’T BELIEVE YO- y-you know what? Nevermind… this is below me…” the beyond exasperated ghost groaned, floating away with his Chain of Fate tightening its grip around the broken Harukami’s hilt, “… Bastards…”

“If you’re a Quincy too… do you know a Meninas? I met her recently, and you kinda look similar to her.”

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:58 pm
"Well Stella is foreign as much as I know..Atleast it would be foreign to what you are used to. Guess not many German people make their way here."

Stella would speak as she would look at the man. Hearing the name she would nod as she'd smile a bit at it. They weren't extremely close or anything, but she was aware of her. It was someone that she somewhat looked up to from what she knew.

"uhm I've heard of her, but we aren't super close or anything. I've heard that she packs a pretty strong punch though. Seeing how your ghost acts I'm sure you've been on the receiving end of one?"

Stella would ask as she would wait for the reply. She didn't mean to sound rude, but the sword had been rude to her. She felt less and less bad about the sword every time the plus opens its mouth.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum