Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] Empty So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah]

Fri May 05, 2023 10:09 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] 6EdIfMt

Life went on. Hannah had come to notice this as she meandered through life at the helm of nothing more than her own desires. Still, with Lux Orior pulling back and becoming defunct, she needed new things to do. Urahara's shop helped with a job, but she also needed something for herself. And kind of also because she needed to fix the mess ups she made when she was still getting back on her feet with how to actually interact with people.

Most of those people she had messed up with had been Quincy, incidentally. For some reason she didn't put her foot wrong with Hiroe in their short lesson, which was amazing. Lilitoto would probably not be a woman who wanted to see her again, but she hoped Natasha and Freyja and Solomon would be more welcoming to her presence.

So, she caught a ship to the City of Lights, and began looking for them, her senses outstretched for that specific type of twing she was looking for.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue0/0So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] Empty Re: So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah]

Fri May 05, 2023 12:16 pm
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon had found that his time in the Vandenreich had been anything but what he imagined when he first joined. Several events had passed, changing the course and trajectory of his ambition and his life as a whole. When he first arrived, he entered the City Of Lights as a man who admittedly struggled with the weight of a long-standing Quincy family on his shoulders. After the Kurosaki Incident, however, he found something else to focus on, something else to direct his attention to.

To protect as many people as he could through his own hands, developing his abilities to their utmost pinnacle to achieve that goal, training diligently each day to ensure what happened on that devasting day never came to pass again.

Training was the last thing on his mind, though, considering he'd finished only moments ago practicing a countless array of rigorous disciplines that left his muscles score, and his body covered in sweat. At this moment, he's holding a towel around his shoulders, adorned in casual clothing - a black tank-top shirt and a pair of pants - walking about through the City of Lights in search of refreshment and sustenance.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Fri May 05, 2023 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] Empty Re: So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah]

Fri May 05, 2023 12:22 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah picked out Solomon from the crowd quite quickly, but also that he was sweaty and well-worn from training. So, instead of just appearing, she would divert to pick up a pair of drinks, cool but not cold to avoid hurting himself. She still thought biologically, even in beings that were so extremely powerful that a swim to Mariana Trench was a weekend getaway. Still, she couldn't help it, it was how she was after all.

And then, with a drink in each hand, Hannah would call out to the man.

"Solomon! I got drinks" she exclaimed, holding them up so he could see. Today began her first day as a new and improved social person.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue0/0So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri May 05, 2023 12:36 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon's head turned at the female voice, azure eyes locking onto Hannah in the crowd. That was a familiar face if there ever was. She had been the woman who offered listening ear and heartfelt advice in equal measure, extending her assistance to the best of her ability. In the grand scheme of things, that still meant something to him even now. With the woman presenting drinks in hand, Solomon would stride forward chuckling softly as he wiped the beads of sweat off of his head, removing any remaining sweat to look presentable enough, though that mattered little considering her blindness. Taking one of the drinks from her hand, Solomon would smile offering his opposite hand to shake her own.

"Long time no see, Hannah. I didn't expect to see you today. How have you been since the last time we've met? "

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Fri May 05, 2023 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 05, 2023 12:45 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Well, I guess they weren't so close as to get a hug, so Hannah simply shook his hand. Less unhealthily thin than it used to be, it was still not something one would consider optimal in any way.

"Good morning Solomon. I am sorry I did not call ahead, I still can't work phonecalls, and I've yet to make the Kido have a ring ring sound before speaking" she would take a gentle sip of her drink, and then ponder how much to tell.

"I have been alright. New job, and a better sense of who I am now I have Daisy here to help me" she would look to the small sword necklace for a moment, and then back up to Solomon. "And in that better sense, I realized I made some misteps while learning how to interact with people again. And I have come to make amends to those who might have been upset by me.

Liltotto is a bit too far gone as a prospect, but I would like to ensure that Natasha and Freyja are doing fine, if you have heard of them. I don't want to assume all Quincy know each other, or anything"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 05, 2023 1:06 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"That's quite alright, Hannah. Don't worry your head over something as small as that. I'm just happy to see you again. Your presence is always welcome here, and I certainly thought of you and the advice you gave me back then. I can proudly say you never committed any missteps at my expense. Truly, I'm happy to see you thriving so well in life."

Solomon would have certainly offered the woman a hug, but he couldn't imagine anyone would want to hug a man who was still drying off his sweat after intense training. She wouldn't be able to see it with her eyes, but his expression conveyed all the joy of a man who had met with a friend he hasn't seen in years. He didn't know her for that long, but she had an impact enough to remain imprinted on her memory to some extent.

Leaning against a wall, he would quietly listen to the woman as she spoke at length about her activities. He noted the sword necklace with a curious gaze before three familiar names reached his ears. Stroking his chin softly, he was happy to confirm that they were indeed well, even if recent events had tested their mind in some shape of form or another.

"Yeah... I can't really confirm how well Liltotto is faring, but since Freyja and Natasha are my superiors... I can confirm that they are doing well. Freyja is conducting business as usual, training her fellow sternritter, and Natasha recently came back from a long series of missions. Oh, and the both of them recently participated in a tournament..."

Solomon actually took a moment to think, gazing at the sky until it registered. She had met them before? Well, he couldn't say he was exactly surprised. The world was a small place at times. He wondered about how they met, but he would allow her to answer that at her leisure.

"I'm actually surprised you know those three," he stated curiously, tilting his head with a small smile, lightly sipping his drink.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Fri May 05, 2023 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 05, 2023 1:17 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"The fact that you think that proves to me that I did" Hannah replied, shaking her head. "I do not want you to think I am someone who seriously collects wives from other people as payment for their help, nor do I want you to be struggling with the fact that you could not provide one" she would make sure that the past words were absolutely not going to come up and hurt him in the future, because it was just what you did, when you made a mistake.

It was nice to know that Freyja and Natasha were doing well. Any potential courtship with the former was probably long gone with her absence, and the later, would have had a long time to take root in her first terrible impression. But this too, was dealing with your own messups.

"But yes, I am someone surprised myself. I have gotten around, for how insular I have tended to be the last few centuries"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 05, 2023 1:43 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon almost held back the urge to chuckle at the woman's meaningless worry, finding it somewhat endearing that she would go to the troubling length of explaining what he had realized at the time was a humorous jest that flew over his head. Come to think of it, he did recall that joke and how seriously he took it back then, recalled the fierce slam of phones banging against his eardrums. Truth be told, it was a pretty hilarious sequence that made him laugh whenever he reflected on it. He would let his drink float on a small platform of reishi as he gently patted the woman's shoulders reassuringly, confirming that no harm had been done in the long-term.

"At ease, Hannah. I never developed that perception of you in the first place. It was a joke, and I obliviously followed along. I simply recall a kind and gentle spirit who took time out of her day to offer her advice, and ease a young man's spirit. No, if anything I find you quite endearing to be around, Hannah. You've no need to worry."

Grabbing the drink from the air after offering a heartfelt explanation on the matter, Solomon would allow her to take the wheel in the conversation, listening to her response in silence before posing a question of his own. She spoke of how isolated she'd been for the last few centuries. No wonder she seemed so up in arms about her own preconceived notions about something so little as a joke. He understood well enough that the woman was probably learning how to interact with others. Well, she wouldn't need to worry about that with him. She had a friend in Solomon, and he wasn't the type to let someone's actions go unpaid.

"That's a good thing. Meeting new people is always a fine experience, even if things start off a little rocky. Natasha's quite friendly in particular, so I'm not shocked you two linked up before. Freyja is decidedly less so, but she's sociable enough. That said, I meant what I said when I desired to repay you, and since I'm hungry, I think I'd like to repay that debt in my own way. What would you say to a meal, Hannah? We have plenty of fine restaurants in the City of Lights."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Fri May 05, 2023 2:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 05, 2023 2:02 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Then I am glad you did not have any trouble with the aftereffects of my brash action" Hannah would state, giving him a gentle nod of the head. The idea of food, however, was a nice one. So she would offer her arm for him to take, and lead onwards to this restaurant.

"Since business has been dealt with, then we can start on a more pleasurable conversation. Have you ever thought about the crux of your spiritual powers? Who was the first person to develop them, how they did it, and what it truly means to turn intangible energy into tangible fact?"

This was where Hannah excelled, in the drivers seat of spiritual tutorship, unteathered by anything but the rabid unknown in front of her, and a desire to make it known.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 05, 2023 3:25 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Of course not. I'm glad you've accepted my offer. Shall we be off, then, Hannah?"

Moving at her own pace, Solomon wrapped his arm around Hannah's to guide the woman along as they walked the streets together. Solomon was rarely a man who allowed kind acts to go unanswered, and so it was only natural that he choose to treat her to a meal free of charge and offer fellowship to his utmost ability. His sense of honor was inscrutably uncompromising. As he guided her, he listened to the woman as she conversed, aiming to explore the subject of spiritual discipline.

Truth be told, he rarely thought too deeply on his abilities concerning the venerable quincy arts. It wasn't as if he didn't take anything seriously, that wasn't true by any stretch of the imagination, but Solomon could easily admit he hadn't thought of it as deeply as Hannah so gracefully expressed it. He pondered on the contents of her words, reflecting on an ideal answer that fit his ideal profile as a warrior.

"The crux of my spiritual powers? Assumedly, I suppose it is lightning. Whenever I manipulate the ambient reishi in the air, my body and my spirit always feel at home with the element of thunder. In regards to your second part, I suppose it would be natural think of my ancestors, no? Of course, with reishi, there are but a myriad of possibilities. I can't claim thunder as my own. And lastly... I can't say I've thought of it nearly as deeply as you, but I do find myself captivated by the dreamlike fashion in which you described it. I certainly welcome elaboration if you desire to express yourself even more."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum