Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Always In Training [Tento/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Always In Training [Tento/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Always In Training [Tento/Hana] - Page 2 Empty Re: Always In Training [Tento/Hana]

Fri May 19, 2023 5:44 pm
Always In Training [Tento/Hana] - Page 2 Hana_PostingHeader14
Enter: Hana Aoyama

A lot of meaningful words and so little clarity for Hana. The fact was, she didn't know what she wanted... and she didn't know that she didn't know what she wanted. She thought she wanted to be a Shinigami, but the fact was, she was ultimatumed into the role in the first place. So, even though Tento's words were well chosen, helpful, and kind, Hana still felt stuck... lost. So, she stayed silent.

The part about her dad though... Hana tensed more, hugging herself tighter into a ball. She couldn't answer immediately because it still made her so mad... Hana saw it as a betrayal; her parents lost her trust. "Dad said I was going to marry someone, a stranger with the status required to keep the family afloat. I didn't want to, so when I refused, he gave me the other option: join the Gotei. So sell myself into marriage or into the military... I am pretty sure I chose the wrong one."

Hana shoved her face into her knees, hiding both frustration and sadness, and now speaking more muffled. "I never even picked up a sword before that!" Hana yelled into her knees. "I never trained with kido or hakuda or zanjutsi... I never fought anything, and I'm suddenly at a school filled with warriors and people who planned to fight for a living. The most I had ever done is rearrange the garden, or do a tea tasting, or pick out knew clothes for an upcoming festival. I am not a warrior!"

End Post
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Always In Training [Tento/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Always In Training [Tento/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Always In Training [Tento/Hana] - Page 2 Empty Re: Always In Training [Tento/Hana]

Sun May 21, 2023 5:59 pm
Always In Training [Tento/Hana] - Page 2 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

The immediate silent response from Hana was well...unknowing and none informative. Was she ignoring and disagreeing. Was she taking it in and reflecting. Or wss she agreeing in silence filled with frustration at the situation or uncertainty? The question of purpose and how to move with one's self esteem was not an easy task. And with the glimpse of her concerns that seemed to have her teetering on the edge. Such a question was of what was going through that pretty mind of hers.

For a moment he wished he did not ask about her father. The young woman tightened as if choking. Shrinking further into a ball of anxiety and stillness. Only her Zanpakuto being a gift to be near for comfort. The silence. The quiet bubbling wrath. Hearing Hana's words, Tentos soft face turn a bit stern and hard. Crounched into a scowl as his brows narrowed.

"Oh", he said softly in a quiet angry. The betrayal, the disrespect. He simply could not imagine that. The situation, the shock, the decision, and fall out. Controlling himself he sighed. He did not know this woman, nor was she some sort of close friend. As much of an injustice and disgusting her found this manipulative use and disregard of the bond between a parent and child. It wouldn't do her good.

"I'm sorry to hear that, I....well To have that bond with your family twisted and faced with that...". Tento began after she finished speaking. He wanted to give her a look. A questionable one, did she really believe that deep inside or was that the doubt talking? For some reason he wanted to reach out. To give a comforting pat on the back or shoulder. But she felt much too on edge and emotional for such a stranger to do such a thing. Well that was what he was feeling until he saw Hana shoved her face into her knees. Almost defeated and dejected as she yelled into her knees. An honest conversation of how her upbringing didn't prepare her for this. That her life was not designed for this duty and it was all a sick ultimatum punishment.

"Hey...", Tento said softly turning to Hana. His hand slowly coming up as his eyes softened further. Saddened. The large hands of the ebony Shinigami would attempt to reach out giving a soft few pats to the head. "Hey hey...it's okay Hana", immediately after Tento would move bringing his hand down as he cintinues to speak. Confident and warm, light but stern in belief. "No one is born a warrior. They are made. You were forced into this situation, but in the end you made a choice. You have control and hope in the end. If you haven't picked up a sword until this experience. Then continue to clutch your Zanpakuto tight as you are now until it turns to a part of your soul", Tento said pointing toward her and her sword as she had been doing since the start of their conversation. "If you never ran before, crawl and then walk. And if you need someone to train with or team up on missions until you have faith in yourself. I'm sure there is an obnoxious black guy that can do that".

Light in the Dark | End Post

Always In Training [Tento/Hana] - Page 2 Tentos10
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Always In Training [Tento/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Always In Training [Tento/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2023 10:05 pm

The caution Hana had faded the more she was able to vent. His pat on her head is what led her to look up to him. She wiped a tear or two from just under her eyes, and tried pushing up a smile, but it failed quickly. She couldn't even feign happiness right now. While he talked and tried comforting her, she stared at the floor in front of her feet. When he pointed out how she was holding her zanpakuto, she looked at the weapon and then just held it tighter. In some ways, she felt like it was all she had. Maybe that was why she was so desperate to get it to talk to her? She needed someone that wouldn't betray her or go away suddenly. She needed some sort of constant in her life, and somewhere deep down, she hoped her zanpakuto was it.

Hana finally smiled again. It was a soft, weakened smile, but it was there. She giggled quietly and looked up to Tento. "You're so tall, though," Hana said, and held her hand out in front of her. "You could hold me back with one hand and I'd never actually reach you. That's not very good training." She was clearly joking, trying to make light of the rest of the conversation. Having spilled her guts to a man she just met, she really wanted to pull back to a normal conversation about now.

"So, what's your specialty as a Shinigami?"

End Post
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Always In Training [Tento/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Always In Training [Tento/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 24, 2023 9:26 pm

It warmed Tento's heart to see the change in the stress comrade before him. Even if it was small as a grain of rice or soft an unnoticeable breeze. The fade of negativity that threatened to cover her mind and soothe from venting was well and enough. He was strangely happy that she stopped feigning her mask. It was better to him at least that you faced your emotions and troubles. His own issues of dealing with being a spirit now and leaving his way of life and hopes in the past taught him that. A thing he was still struggling and growing with, but...healing.

And then, she gave a real one. A smile brief as it was but weak and true to her. "Now that, is a true smile that shows your beauty and soul. Dont try to mask what you go through to such an extent. You must face and heal against it. Work through, only then I think you can find your answers". If this was a different moment of seriousness he would have said that in a much...different way. But behavior was needed here more than normal!

After absorbing that seriousness he did let himself enjoy the sounds of her gentle giggle finding himself laughing softly at her attempt of humor. "Well then, I guess I can be a good point of reference then to an annoying challenge".

He then placed his hands on the floor snd leaned back. Perfectly happy to drop and move away from the sensitive conversation that she had opened up to him. "Well let's see. I try to do everything, be competent and able to aid people with whatever comes. But...I would say I specialize in melee? Sword and martial arts pretty much. What about you, what do you feel yourself drawn to??".

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 25, 2023 7:30 pm

Tento would be able to see Hana's entire demeanor soften. She stopped having her legs rolled to her chest and put them to the side. She kept her zanpakuto close, but wasn't clutching it for dear life like she had been. As the conversation shifted, she was able to relax. As he answered her question, she listened intently.

"Oh, me?" Hana said. She took a moment to think, tapping her index finger against her cheek. "I was able to train with Mizu Morikawa one time because of my failure in kido, but I'm not sure if that means kido draws me in. I don't like fighting, but if I must, I prefer to use a sword. The weapon distances me from the kill. Close quarters makes things tough... My god... Listen to me. I sound like a coward."

Hana sighed and then rapidly shook her head, getting all the bad thoughts to shake away. "No, I mustn't think about that right now... If I had to pick something, I would go with kido. I just wish I had better control. I could use Byakurai now, thanks to Mizu. I'm even close to Shakkaho not fizzling out on me!" Hanna giggled at the thought of the last time she used the spell. Though it made no sound, it failed like a filled balloon let loose in a room. It flew around a moment then vanished.

End Post
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 25, 2023 11:02 pm

Ah, it seemed that a little comfort and talking was simply what she needed. At least, to start at. But how helpful was this really coming from a stranger? It would have been so much better perhaps if she had a friend in this moment instead. Much superior to him to sooth her worries and mend a bond to help her stand and move forward. But he would happily take that softened demeanor all the same.

"Ohhhh, Mizu eh? Thats a great sparring match. Woman has an insane work ethic from what I have heard. Practically makes her a prodigy", Tento said with a smile. He was one that had a high respect for such a person even more so when it seemed she put his dedication up the task!

He then gave a finger out shaking it side to side in a silly manner. "Nope don't say that. What you speak about yourself is what your inner mind believes. Fighting from a distance is a good tactic at times. And as soilders we must be able to separate ourselves partially for the task. If uch a cae happens we have to purify someone we know that has become a hollow. Well...you can imagine the trouble with letting yourself get too close to the kill". Tento offered in a light reassurance.

Tento then clapped his hands together. "Alright! Kido as first priority then sword eh? That sounds about right??". Taking it as a note to start her blueprint perhaps. "Then tts there. Getting you fuller in your harmony with the arts. Creativity and control. If you wish and would allow, I could help you out sometime?". So Byakurai, alright so that was the starting point. Expected out of the academy. They just had to work up to become more proficient in the beginner stuff then.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 25, 2023 11:39 pm

"If you have yet to meet Mizu Morikawa, I suggest hunting her down and making an acquaintance out of her at the very least," Hana said, her tone giving high praise to the absent woman. "She created a method to add ice to her kido. Ice! I watched her frost a training dummy with low level kido. It was impressive." Hana was quiet for a few moments, but shook herself from more of those self-depreciating thoughts. She had a habit of comparing herself to the people she's seen. Even though she has only just begun her Shinigami journey, she felt like she was ridiculously behind everyone else. Hana wasn't sure she would ever be able to catch up...

"Oh, uh, I don't know," Hana said, her gaze reaching the floor again. "I need to figure out a few things first. Though, once I do, if I decide I'm on the right path, I'd love to take you up on that offer. I just... Well, I must figure out what I want in life. I'm not sure that I want to be a soldier. I did mention before that I'm not good at this job."

Hana had appreciated all the advice that Tento gave, but it wasn't going to fix things immediately. She needed time to think and weigh her options. So, she took a deep breath and stood up, keeping her zanpakuto close to her chest, a good sign leaning in the Shinigami direction. "I am going to return to my Division now; I shouldn't be here using theirs just because mine was a bit crowded." Hana said, bowing politely. "Thank you for your help and guidance. Hopefully, we'll see each other soon."

End Post
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:42 pm

He most certainly had to meet this lady. Sich a reputation was so good of an allure it wouldbe a waste and against his character to not do so. But she was rumored to be such a busy bee that it was hard to even get an accurate rumor to where she was for an hour. Let alone for thirty minutes. Didn't he hear about her going to a different division too?? Well, he if visited other divisions enough he would bump into her surely!

His head tilted in a deep wonder. Sich innovation and appetite creativity. Adding ice to kido, and one that was most likely different than changing the protpetird of it to make it cold. Real ice. Oh boy he wondered how that worked!!!! "Oh I do I do gotta meet her hearing that", Tento said with a boisterous laugh. Then silence a moment of knowing and comfort as Hana went quiet. Just the sound of breathing and environment. His laugh dying out as he remained present. Watching and noting. She was doing better. A little. Steps...baby steps but steps none the less.

Tento nodded his head. The gentle firmness in his voice not fading an inch at her downward gaze and words. "I understand. Just know you can rely on people. Your division will be a new home for you hopefully. You'll met friends and comrades you can rely on. And that will trust you the same. If you do decided, give a holla at the 4th. Ask for thr big lug that's always at training grounds. I may even get good enough at jokes by that point I can make you genuinely laugh", Tento said in a soft happy scoff of hopeful soothness.

Fixing things over a few minutes was no way by far a way. But a bandage and small treatment plan was enough. A will to think and delve deeper was what he hoped for. It was for her betterment in the end. As a Shinigami or as something else in the end. But generally, it was for her personhood he hoped it would come to. Her own belief in oneself and a place that valued her.

Standing up Tenro gave a deep bow. "So long. And I hope you find what you are looking for", only after she and he began walking out he realized something and stopped in his tracks.

... SHE WAS NOT A MEMEBR OF THE 6TH DIVISION!?!?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum