Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 5 Empty Re: Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba]

Tue May 23, 2023 8:40 pm

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 5 VFR4X79
Kisuke Urahara | Research Captain

"Ah, an interesting subject to consider. Sharing, or perhaps co-opting of senses through the use of Kido is not an easy feat to accomplish. Especially when it comes to utilising multiple at the same time."

Hannah was certainly right about the usefulness of such a spell. Kisuke would have enjoyed the usage of such a thing during the Clinch River operation too, to monitor the progress of the Fourth Division team that he had sent in there.

"I assume you have the right theory, so it should just be a matter of fine-tuning things given the use of a functional optical interface."

He paused, considering a little more of the situation than before. Sure, this would have some valuable civilian uses, but the real value of this was going to be achieved at a much wider organisational level. Lux Orior was a shell of its former self, Hannah's ties to that group had waned to the point that she had sought out some form of employment from his own little establishment, so that meant that this would mainly serve the Gotei's purposes. In many ways, that made it more dangerous. His fingers drummed on the desktop, contemplating both the spell itself and its creator.

"A very interesting project for a shop hand to be working on, though. I assume that this was not just a stray thought and something that you have actually put some time into? If so, do you mind if I quite bluntly ask if you have considered joining the Gotei in a more direct capacity?"

Saw that coming | END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 5 Empty Re: Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba]

Wed May 24, 2023 5:30 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 5 6EdIfMt

Ahh, other people. She had forgotten about them. As muchas she disliked it, her title was accurate for how good she was with Kido, and that skill often made her forget that other people had to put in actual effort to use it and shit.

"Shop-Hand? Heh, which of us has their own sub-set of Kaido again?" Hannah would ask rhetorically. She would then reach out her hands and create a luminous energy net in front of her, similar in appearance to a kind of Dream-catcher.

"Gokanshirajiki" she exclaimed, making the net shine brighter, and then dissolve. "Best not to cast in where people can hear you" Hannah would reply, her voice doing some weird kind of reverberation. "It creates a sort of weird echo where you hear them speaking and through the Kido at the same time. I could fix that but I tried to keep the Kido low consumption for extended use"

She would then dismiss the Kido so he didn't have to deal with that. And take a more sombre counternance.

"Hmm. I feel that part of my life is over for now. It took you like two hundred years nearly to come back. Any time after the Winter War, you could have swaggered back in with flower petals and divers alarum. But you chose a small shop in Karakura. I am still in my 'other things' stage, so my current freelancing is enough for me"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu May 25, 2023 6:25 pm

Raising his hands in surrender, Kisuke tried to lighten the mood again with a gentle laugh. She was right to be wary, of course, but it did not stop him from simply poking around to see what could be shaken loose. He was quite terrible like that.

"Okay, okay, I was downplaying your role for the sake of making my point. I just had to know if you had considered it, and now I do. Besides, as I said, I'm not a role model. I just know when someone has a mind for R&D, and that is something I wish a few more of my new colleagues shared."

That was enough time labouring his point, though, and he rocked forward to inspect her spell with no small amount of interest. Though she could not see it, he pushed up the brim of his hat to get a full look at the intricacies of it. Studying the magic with a discerning eye that most would never truly be able to appreciate, it was a shame that Hannah could not when she was one of the few that likely would. He could perhaps critique her design choice, the way that the variations on the spell were layered, but that was no reason to have concerns about its effectiveness.

"So, if I am understanding this correctly, we will need a third person to act as our test subject whilst I tune the optical array."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 26, 2023 4:09 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah would raise her eyebrow at his question. She was thankful that he didn't push the point of her rejoining any, and instead focused on the task at hand.

"A third? I'm just blind, dude. I am not mythically cursed to never see the light of day or anything. If you are transmitting vision to me, I can still see that. Valantine caught me way off guard with that one, without fuc....without warning me at all that it was coming"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 30, 2023 1:20 pm

"Ah, well, that makes things easier, doesn't it?.. But I am now far more interested in why you choose to remain blind if you have the capacity for optical input."

Kisuke was trying not to be too intrusive, she was his associate after all, and yet it was right there. He simply had to pry out of pride as a scientist, because he knew that Hannah was a mightily capable witch. If sight was already practically within her grasp then what was holding her back? He could even think of several inventions that he had made that would at least alleviate some limitations of that problem.

"Anyway, I believe I understand the principles, so if I target you with the spell then you will be able to temporarily share my senses?"

Pooling energy in his hands, he pulled it apart into something resembling a cat's cradle. Twisting the various threads with impressive dexterity, he began to weave a web of growing similarity to that which Hannah had created before. Once she was satisfied with his work then it would be a simple matter of wandering outside and going for a little explore.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 31, 2023 5:55 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I botched the healing first time, and the morphogenic field has taken it as a natural state at this point, so I can't heal them again. I seem to have broken something during my first time, and even...retraumatizing the area doesn't work. A transplant might work, but they would need to be specifically designed to handle my raging energy without bursting from it all. Which, by the time I was in a position to even consider that kind of investment, I had a working fix"

Hannah tried to casually gloss over the fact of what she did to herself in despair and depression, though staggered a bit in her voice, and had a lump in her throat that made talking hard.

Though, anger burned that out, and she scowled at Kisuke, with a glare as well as one could handle.

"I hate geniuses. They pick up a week of diligent work in five minutes" she grumbled, nodding to the cradle. It was a bit playful, though still had irritation that effort was always supplanted by talent. "But yes, you can target via Reikaku, so no need to be right next to them. I'll go outside and then you can tell me what you are seeing from that. To make sure it is properly working"

Hannah would then Flash-Step outside, and wait for the Kido. She was always releasing her energy to some degree to make sure she could see, so was easy to find with any Reikaku worth a damn. While out here, she would start working on a surprise for Kisuke when he cast the spell.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:13 pm

"If that's something you want to pursue, you only need to let me know and I can try to set some things up. I do know a thing or two about Kaido myself, not to mention experience handling all the other biological complexities that such a process would no doubt contain."

His laugh was short, a little something to lighten the mood as they talked about such a heavy subject. Kisuke had had all too much exposure to complex medical procedures of late, what with some of the previous little projects that the Gotei had him working on behind closed doors. Not to mention the fact that he did not want to force her into it, it was interesting to him but not so much that he would want to cause her any further distress. Hannah had been a good colleague and, though he was not going to admit it aloud, he had no desire to let her slip through his fingers like so many others had.

"You don't need to woo me with flattery, Miss Chiza, I think we both know that even the sharpest mind can benefit from a little guidance from time to time."

She would not see the smirk that crept across his features in response to her scowl, but Kisuke knew all too well what he was and a little playful teasing was hardly going to upset the apple cart.

Waiting until she was outside, and offering a little while longer so that she could potentially arrange any little surprises for him, Kisuke focused in on her energy and began to weave the spell. He was careful in making sure that his casting was correct, not wanting to send all this sensory information to someone else, whilst also enjoying the feeling of using a new spell for the first time.

"Gokanshirajiki." A momentary pause as he let the Kido take hold before he offered a few more words. "Can you hear me?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:22 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah was silent as she flash stepped outside and onto the roof, standing on the tallest par of the building and waiting for the cast. Vision was a surprising thing for Hannah. Though she was expecting it, and had some modern experience with it, so wasn't floored like last time. But she could definitely see the inside of the barracks despite being outside. And for Hannah, her Reiatsu Radar was considered 'vision' enough in her heart that Kisuke picked it up. That was probably a little bit of a surprise for him, to get a sudden extrasensory perception of Hannah's surroundings by the metaphysical feedback her energy gave her by brushing over objects within the dome.

"There is no flattery. I was thinking flattening" Hannah would reply, breaking a giggle after that because she couldn't keep up the charade. "But yea, I can hear you. And see you. Yoruichi leaves cat-nip at your place, huh?"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:27 pm

"I would ask what you intended to flatten, but I believe that conversation would not get us anywhere fast."

Kisuke was more than happy to engage in a little more banter, but it was hardly his finest work as he was also trying to overcome the sudden influx of information that came with sharing Hannah's senses. It was a lot to suddenly be feelings things atop the roof of the barracks like he was standing there, detecting things in directions when he knew they were elsewhere. He had to resist the urge to sit down, close his eyes, and just process all of this but the sensation would eventually wear off. They would have to work on that for future updates, to prevent someone from spinning out of control without having mentally prepared for it.

"At some point, we do need to have a conversation about my relationship with Yoruichi though."

Looking around his office, moving the spell along with him, he let Hannah experience vision through his eyes as he headed over to his desk and picked up a pen. Dancing it across his fingers, he fished out a sheet of paper and began to draw a picture of a small black cat. It was hardly anything impressive, but it was an easy litmus test to see if she could see what he was creating for her.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:37 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah would Flash Step off the roof and then use her platforms to dart through the Seireitei with pure speed, testing the connection at high speed and increasing distance. She had had centuries of moving without being able to see what she was doing, so it didn't bother her much now she was just seeing somewhere else, rather than not seeing where she was.

"You mean to tell me it is more complicated than being a Noblewoman's dangly cat...string, thing? The, thing on the stick that you play with cats with" Hannah would lose steam towards the end, though, as she stumbled over what to call the thing. "Though if that is the art you try to woo her with, I can definitely understand the sentiment of it being complicated"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum