Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber]

Mon May 22, 2023 7:04 am
Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 HEADER___carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_horn_wood__sample-05f43033dedd66f104bfef976ad8b05e

Saber watched the both of them as they spoke, recalling little tidbits. Amaranta mentioning she was ‘up Klein’s alley’. Certainly watching Klein settle in beside her, and that expectant pat toward Amaranta. But they seemed more focused on her. On guard almost, or perhaps just curious. An understandable sentiment. But a dizzying atmosphere.

They were so…. Quiet.

Both verbally and with their body language. The hackles and teeth and posturing she was so used to seemed entirely absent. They seemed almost like humans.

And for a moment, she was reminded of Kenichi. And she furrowed her brows. Looking to her hand and then setting it on Klein’s scalp. Patting him lightly, but in fact, she was simply measuring herself. Recalling That Klein had seemed… only slightly small for a human. Amaranta seemed a little large. But she was notably bigger than both of them.Blending wouldn’t be an option…

But she could lament that latter. For now, she was just as curious of Klein and Amaranta as they were of her.

”You both seem pretty curious. You can take a closer look if you want. And …. A …. Milkshake?” she furrowed her brows. She knew what milk was. She glanced toward Amaranta. The most likely source.

Hm.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber]

Sat May 27, 2023 7:01 am
Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 E4Xi6Xq
KLEIN

Klein's eyes narrowed as he realized he was being ignored, and the whole of his demeanor seemed to grow just a touch more sour, more irritable. Still, the headpat from Saber made at least some small amends for what he perceived as an intensely grievous slight, and he laid his head against her as he let out a small sigh of relief, tension exiting his frame again.

"No, I don't have anything that fancy here. I keep this place quiet n' out of the way, getting a whole machine like that'd probably be a little more of an ordeal than I'd want."

Of course, there was also the fact that he really didn't actually need this place to be so fancy. It was a getaway, not a headquarters. If he wanted a milkshake, he'd go get one, or have someone else get one.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2023 9:05 am
Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Aw. That's too bad. Well, I guess you won't get to see what that tastes like just yet. Don't worry, though. I frequent earth in my spare time. I'd gladly treat you to a place where we're allowed. It's like walking a fuckin' tightrope down there sometimes, though."

Amaranta momentarily registered Klein's reaction. Much like before, she paid no heed to it. There was no particular reason to at the moment unless he desired to impose his will further. Judging by his reaction, that wasn't the case. At the moment, Saber still proved the crux of her curiosity. What was going on through her mind right now?

What did she think of them as they eyed her like a pair of curious creatures? Surely, she had questions, too, no? Assured that they could glean a closer, Amaranta held no precedence for what that entailed. Thus, in her mind, she simply took it as an opportunity to follow suit as she rolled against the bed to lean up against the considerably taller arrancar's frame, clawed fingers poking curiously at her new body.

"Curious is a way of describing it, yeah. What's your opinion of us? What's going on inside your head? It'd be awkward if I'm just staring at you. I'd like to know how this all feels. I never got to see a hollow removing their mask before. But, at the same time, I'm not gonna drown you in questions. Answer at your own pace, uh, er..."

Did she even have a name? Shit...

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2023 9:39 am
Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_gazelle_jun__sample-4e87f26ac4e37768456adceb5f3f1417

They were...... touchy. She made note that Klein seemed to respond to the contact with a light lean. And as soon as she'd been invited, amaranta had practically closed in and was more or less leaning on her as well, with the prod and poke of those little claws. Was it because she was larger? The pair didn't seem to be that way with one another. But then, there might be something else going on. Klein had seemingly invited Amaranta over for contact. She decided to make a mental note of this, as she reached up and lightly retutned the proding to Amaranta's form, reciprocating that light probing with a flat stare.

"We'll see. And as for my own feelings, I haven't made up my mind. Arrancar aren't ....quite like interacting with other hollows. And I suppose, I somewhat owe the both of you for helping me. You seem familiar with the world of the living, enough to have your own space...." She recalled the struggles even humans often had to have a place to themselves. She'd certainly taken refuge in a few spaces. After coercing their previous owners into suicide.

But that wouldn't be necessary with these two.

"I won't impose on your home longer than I have to. And if there's some way I can thank you for your hospitality, please let me know." She noted softly, a sigh escaping her as she slowly slumped onto her back and rubbed at her eyes. She was still tired. And this place seemed safe enough to ...relax a little in. She still wasn't sure if she'd go letting herself fall asleep in here just yet. "You seemed distracted when you came in. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything?" She ventured, glancing toward Klein.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:56 pm
Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 E4Xi6Xq
KLEIN

"A way to thank me? I'll get back to ya on that one, but I've got one or two things in mind."

Klein certainly knew what he'd like to do with her right about now, and the corners of his mouth tunred upward in a slight grin as he let one hand actually start prodding at Saber as well. Not quite exploratory, more just getting a feel for the big lady. Her question still got through to him, though, and while his touching didn't stop, his voice grew a bit more serious when he replied.

"Nah, not interrupting anything exactly. I've got a couple big projects going on, but right now it's just a waiting game, and I have someone who'll call me up if anything actually needs my attention. Nothing I've gotta worry about, but it keeps my thoughts a little busy, know what I mean?"

Of course, Klein's thoughts were pretty squarely on those experiments right now, and even the lovely lady handling them, but that didn't mean he was going to ignore this treasure right here and now. If there was one thing he'd learned to do, it was seize every opportunity.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:10 am
Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Familiar is a pretty accurate term, yeah. We've frequented earth quite a few times. It's probably a better idea to let you get a feel for everything before you get accustomed to anything in the realm of the living."

Amaranta offered an amused smile in response to the woman poking at her tall frame, returning the gesture with the playfulness of a feline that a willing target to hold their attention. There wasn't much to offer in this particular mode of conversation, and so she naturally relaxed against the fellow tall woman's frame. Curiosity somewhat compelled her to inquire about these big projects Klein was talking about, but since she felt none of it involved her, and they rarely discussed their personal plans with one another anyway, she cast the thought aside as she rolled along the bed, quietly ruffling her own hair. When she spoke about there being any way she could repay them, Amaranta assumed part of that was mostly in response to Klein.

"Repay the favor, eh? Be careful, he might use that as an opportunity to indulge himself in a more hands-on experience with that new body of yours. I wonder what your first time having sex would even be like if that happened."

Pulling a lollipop from her pocket, Amaranta slowly unwrapped the it, plopping it straight in her mouth as she languidly gazed at the two with quiet curiosity. Klein wasn't so generous that he wouldn't find a way to make things work for his benefit. He doubted Sabre would be of any exception to that rule.

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:37 pm
Three Steps from Masquerade[Amaranta, Klein, Saber] - Page 2 HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_gazelle_jun__sample-4e87f26ac4e37768456adceb5f3f1417

The pair of them certainly were physical. It was almost jarring to feel the two cosying up to her. That lecherous tone from Klein certainly was a new shade she hadn't seen before. And Amaranta seemed content to nestle into her. Though wether it was a means of expressing her curiosity, or if she was just doing so to instigate Klein was unclear.

But she didn't have any issue with this. Even despite the implication of some physical price for his assistance, she was quite fine with that. There were far more dire prices to be paid when it came to a debt. But still, she held curiosity in her gaze as she glanced toward Klein. Someone else to call him up? Someone else was here. She was too tired to use pesquisa, but all the more, she was going to hold off on being nosy. Especially with the pair of arrancar all but nestled against her.

"I didn't expect Arrancar to be so ....friendly. Have you been a group for a long time? Do you have .... a purpose? OR are you just ......together?" She ventured. After all, there was at least usually a mission wit hollow groups. They stayed together for safety. To Hunt. To ensure they did not starve. But did Arrancar have such concerns? Why WERE they grouped together? What was it that drove them to be near one another rather than fighting? Or just being on their own? The question burned in her, perhaps it was simply because of the sudden culture shock, but she very much seemed interested in an answer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum