Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya] Empty Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya]

Fri May 26, 2023 3:38 pm
Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya] ZBd0Iyu

YUUTO HISAKAWA | STORMSWORD

Being at the moment where Hiroe awakened and released her Shikai for the first time was an occasion that filled him with pride. To learn that she was still seeking more, never staying idle, and aiming for more filled him with equal amounts of pride. Upon learning who she was receiving tutelage from, he was quick to visit the Kuchiki Family Manor.

While he didn't exactly think the highest of most nobles -- frankly, the sheer concept of nobility, to him, was absurd -- he did harbor a deep respect for a handful of them, with the current head of the family, Byakuya being one of them. It was not of his status as a noble that garnered his respect.

Rather, it was his accolades as a former Captain and his prior contributions to the Soul Society that had made him a noteworthy, respectable figure. So, arriving at the Kuchiki manor, he knocked on the door. Hopefully, he'd be able to catch Hiroe before she left.

END POST
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya] Empty Re: Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya]

Fri May 26, 2023 4:26 pm
Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya] Byakuya_PostingHeader5
Byakuya Kuchiki

It was ten minutes after Hiroe left that one of Byakuya's servants answered the door to Captain Yuuto Hisakawa. The servant bowed and offered Yuuto the way in, gesturing for the Captain to follow him. Yuuto was then led to a meeting room, where two seats were already made out, prepped for the possibility of sudden visits like this one. "Lord Kuchiki will be informed of your arrival immediately," the servant said. "Welcome to the Kuchiki Manor." With that, the servant left the room.

Byakuya was walking through the halls, making his way to his office when he was approached and the situation explained. Interesting... "Hm... Bring tea," Byakuya said, before changing his direction to the meeting room. Upon arrival, he stepped into the room, closing the door behind him while facing the Captain. "Welcome. I was not expecting any visitors today," Byakuya said and moved to sit on one of the provided cushions. "What is it I can do for you, Captain Hisakawa?"

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya] Empty Re: Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya]

Sat May 27, 2023 11:14 pm

Greeted by a servant and led to a meeting room, Yuuto quietly sat down, offering a warm smile and nod to the servant as they exited, welcoming him and notifying him of Byakuya's imminent arrival. As he waited, he took a moment to reach out with his Reikaku -- unable to sense Hiroe on the grounds. His attention shifted, giving a light bow of his head to Byakuya as he entered the room.

"Lord Kuchiki, I hope you'll forgive my sudden visit. I recently learned that my protégé, Hiroe Miyashiro, recently began undergoing training from you. I'm...rather invested in the young lady's development, and I wanted to see how she has progressed. I couldn't sense her on the grounds, though. I feel I may be...too late."

He tried his hardest not to play favorites, but, this girl made him bend that rule. His bias toward electric Zanpakuto made him considerably more invested into a person than he usually would. He often wanted to see the differences their Zanpakuto had from him, and see what all he could learn from it to better himself, as well as provide guidance from someone familiar with the element.

It was little different with the young dreamer, in fact, the interest was garnered even more with her Zanpakuto having more similarities with his than he thought.

END POST
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Words of the Gilded and Gold [Yuuto, Byakuya] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 28, 2023 12:17 am
Byakuya Kuchiki

So, Captain Hisakawa was here checking on his student. The fact that a Captain would visit him with these reasons piqued Byakuya's curiosity just a bit. It seemed there was a bit of favoritism involved, especially since he had not mentioned anything about Kaito. Of course, it's possible that Kaito isn't Captain Hisakawa's student, but Byakuya doubted that. "I've also taken on Kaito Tomoyuki, another student of Shino Academy," Byakuya said, lightly testing Yuuto's knowledge.

After letting that comment hang in the air and observing Yuuto's reaction, Byakuya went to speak, but was stopped when one of his servants entered. They rapidly set down the tea, served, bowed, and left with an efficiency that was quite impressive. Byakuya took a sip of tea, lengthening the already long silence. Once he put the cup back down, he spoke up, his voice sounding with his expected brand of calm. "As for Miyashiro," he said. "She is doing well. You only missed her by ten minutes. You are invited to watch when our sessions continue next week, if you'd like."

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 30, 2023 1:01 pm

The mention of Kaito brought a smile to his face. Another student that he had the pleasure of watching grow. He was, by all means, an ordinary person compared to others in the academy, yet he still tried his hardest. While he didn't give many personal lessons to the young man -- in part because he never requested them -- it would be hard for him not to notice his effort.

"He's a good student. While he has no standout, innate talent compared to others, his hard work shines above all. He's more dedicated to practice and his studies than any student I've had. Though, that's just my personal experience. How is he fairing with you?"

As the question hung in the air, the servant entered. He smiled to the servant, giving a light nod in silent thanks, before turning back to Byakuya and taking a quiet sip of tea himself. It was good to hear that his student was still doing well, though he was a little disappointed that he had missed her by such an small time margin.

"That's excellent to hear. I will certainly take you up on that invitation."

END POST
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 30, 2023 3:18 pm
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya first took the time to explain how Hiroe was doing. She was a good, hard worker, who hated his early hours and heavy routines. She probably got frustrated once or twice. It wasn't that surprising. Then he explained how Kaito was doing.

"Tomoyuki is an ambitious man; I can admire that," Byakuya said. "I find he excels in anything that does not require reiryoku. He picks new forms up quickly, but struggles with kido and shunpo. He struggles with reiryoku control."

"Over all, they're both doing well," Byakuya said as a finality. Taking a sip of his tea, he eyed Captain Hisakawa to see if whatever else he wanted would come out. As he set his cup down. "I doubt that is all. What more can I do for you?"

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:05 pm

Lofty ambitions were hardly a new subject when it came to the students of Shin'o Academy, but, for Kaito, while Yuuto knew that he was ambitious, he also knew that the man's dedication would help him reach those ambitions. But, should he ever need help, he would be there for all of his students. His struggles would only be a temporary block for him to overcome and reach greatness.

The warm smile remained as Byakuya finished, and the two men took a moment of silence to drink of their cups. However, as Byakuya asked what else he could do for him, Yuuto's smile faded as he lowered the cup.

Byakuya Kuchiki was a man that many Shinigami respected and aspired to be like -- a master of the Shinigami arts, a Captain of great renown and admiration. In all those accolades, those thoughts and feelings toward him were little different for Captain Hisakawa.

"Yes."

However, despite him once again being elevated to the status and rank of Captain, the past never ceased haunting him. It had sowed a seed of doubt and fear in his heart, festering as the days went by.

"Forgive me if this is rather...personal, but, in your time as Captain of the Sixth Division, were there times or decisions that ever made you doubt yourself?"

Yuuto trailed off, setting the cup down and neatly folded his hands in his lap.

"I suppose, what I mean to ask is...what, to you, does it mean to be a Captain?"

END POST
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:27 pm
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya raised an eyebrow, a momentary sign of his curiosity being piqued. As he expected, there was something more. However, Byakuya had not thought it would be something personal. He assumed it was something about his students, their method of training, or that they were being trained by him at all. No, instead a valid question of doubt came from Captain Hisakawa. The subject wasn't too surprising. In his years, he kept a very specific demeanor and reputation that often made him seem inhuman. He was the stoic and strict Captain that never faltered. However...

"To answer your first question, yes," Byakuya said, speaking truthfully. "Doubt is natural. To never doubt yourself is a sign of undeserved arrogance. Error is bound to occur. It is your reaction to those moments that will truly test your resolve."

"As for your second question..." Byakuya said, sighing and showing a moment of human emotion. He almost looked disappointed. "I am no longer qualified to answer that. When I was Captain, certain traditions, laws, and even the jobs of the Gotei were guiding factors in how one would behave as a Captain, as a shinigami. Though many would diminish their importance, growing as a noble was a factor in that behavior. Many of these things no longer exist, and have caused a decline in certain standards of shinigami. While power has grown, morals have shifted."

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:32 pm

Perhaps it was that almost idealistic view that so many, including himself, had of the nobleman that made him ask that question. Part of him felt as if he shouldn't be doubting himself, that he needed to have absolute confidence in his decisions as a Captain -- but, to hear that affirming response from Byakuya made him feel a bit more relieved. However, his response to the second quickly changed that.

He was not one who held the concept of nobility in high regard. The amount of power and influence they held for so long was infuriating, yet, there was little he could do. An action taken against the nobility at large was something only the Captain Commander could possibly take -- a position he had little motivation toward taking, especially if that was his only reason.

"The Gotei has moved toward the future, whereas you seem to forever be enchained by the past. The fact that the Soul Society thrives that much more without the absurd vice grip the nobility had on it shows just how little it all meant."

The gentle, kind gaze he had before had been replaced with a burning anger. The fact that he declared a decline in the standards of Shinigami was not just an insult to him, his work, his progress, but an insult to the work, progress, and potential of every Shinigami that had worked their hardest, regardless of talent or blood.

END POST
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:10 pm
Byakuya Kuchiki

The two men were firmly locked in visual combat, each of their stares attacking the other with their own wills. Byakuya expected a retort like the one Yuuto gave. It was evidence of the still young mindset that he once shared with Yuuto, even if their paths at that time differed. There was always a trace of arrogance in those who believed in the current situation, those who benefited by it. Yuuto Hisakawa benefited from the current era, and was therefore blinded. It did not matter who was harmed in the process, as long as what he saw in his life made him smile.

Unfortunately, this type of message could not come from someone like Byakuya. His previous status as a Captain and his current status as the head of a noble family, actually rooted doubt and suspicion in those he may think to speak his mind to. Luckily for him, he had grown in the last century. He allowed himself to take a step back and observe what the Gotei became. He paid attention to different actions that were taken, things being allowed... and frankly, he was disappointed.

The moment of tense silence was broken by a short sigh from Byakuya. "Noble influence on the Gotei needed to be ended. Running a military on wealth and reputation is foolish," he said frankly, a statement that likely surprised Yuuto. "However, not everything the Gotei stood for, or how they operated, needed to be altered. Lowering Divisions and adding them on because someone had a new idea, allowing friendships with Arrancar, or putting people back in jail after they were released... Even the humans of the world of the living don't allow such a thing."

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum