Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hi There Left_bar_bleue0/0Hi There Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hi There Empty Hi There

Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:32 am
Hey all,

I'm Ashaiya and joined up just the other day after my fellow newbie Mura found the site. I've been a Bleach fan for a good 15 years now although I've never actually roleplayed it before. I've been roleplaying for about 20 years and have mainly written on wrestling, star wars and fairy tail sites. I'm in the discord already but it usually takes a bit of time before I start talking in a new server, as I'm a bit anxious when it comes to meeting new folks and I like to understand the vibe of a place first.

Anyhow, it's nice to meet you all and I'm looking forward to RPing with as many folks as I can.

Last edited by Ashaiya on Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hi There Left_bar_bleue0/0Hi There Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hi There Empty Re: Hi There

Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:21 pm
Howdy there, Ashaiya! Pleased to meetcha. Name's Iori on the forum, Hime in the Discord, and all that jazz. Some even call me Kendall. Either way, naming confusions and what not aside, I hope you become a long-term member along with Mura, and that you two end up enjoying everything this forum has to offer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum