Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
J. Saionji Zanpakuto Upgrade Left_bar_bleue1570/100J. Saionji Zanpakuto Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

J. Saionji Zanpakuto Upgrade Empty J. Saionji Zanpakuto Upgrade

Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:20 am
UPGRADE INCOMING

I. Upgrade Information

» Character Name: J. Saionji
» Character Application: Link

» Upgrade Details:
I’m changing his zanpakuto to something I actually like for the character.

New Zanpakuto:

I. Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: Zuijin. [随刃, Attending Blade]

» Zanpakutō Spirit:
J. Saionji Zanpakuto Upgrade J_Zan_Spirit

In many ways, Zuijin’s temperament mirrors J’s. He is a level headed man with very little to say. He holds to a strong moral code that he shares with J, most easily described as “protect the weak, but you are not one of them.” In most cases, the two of them get along. However, where the two differ is that this is definitely a master-servant relationship. Zuijin holds a deep respect for his master and will obey him, but only if J does not compromise what they work towards. If J ever falters, he will have to earn that respect back or Zuijin won’t comply.

» Inner World: J’s inner world is a perfected version of his family home. It looks like a traditional Japanese manor with a flowered courtyard and a large surrounding wall. The wall has no exit, though he can see buildings outside of it. This inner world represents J’s rigid focus about his family’s status. If there ever comes a time that he changes this focus, the gate may appear and open. Right now, his zanpakuto spirit is also confined to this area, which helps Zuijin keep to his beloved routines and avoid the chaos outside of the gates.

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance: J’s zanpakuto is a normal sized katana with a black sheath, dark purple handle wrappings, and an ornate silver guard. The sheath is plain, but the guard is decorated with small carved leaves.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Cut Them Down

» Shikai Appearance:
J. Saionji Zanpakuto Upgrade J_Shikai_Small

» Shikai Abilities: The core of Zuijin’s power is to penalize those who oppose its master: J. Saionji. Each time Zuijin’s blade touches an opponent that J has designated as an enemy, the physical weight of every weapon they wield increases by 2x. The maximum that Zuijin’s blade can increase the weight of a weapon is 20x. The effect of J’s shikai ends when he has re-sheathed his zanpakuto.

I. Bankai

» Bankai Name: Jouju Zuijin. [成就随刃, Realized Attending Blade]

» Bankai Appearance: See his shikai image. No change.

» Bankai Abilities: All abilities from Zuijin’s shikai carry over to bankai, but with this change: the weight increaser extends to 3x and the maximum increase extends to 30x. Zuijin also gains the additional ability of applying stacks of the weight increase at a range equal to his Spirit Classes maximum range, at a rate of one stack every two posts. Upon release, a single stack I automatically applied to those in range. These effects can be ended by exiting the range of Zuijin’s bankai or through the sealing of it. J can only reset the area of effect range after bankai has been sealed.

» Supporting Material: N/A

I. Hazard Rating Information

» Power: N/A

» Influence: N/A

» Resources: N/A

» In-Character Summary: N/A

I. Additional Information

Thank you for checking this!

END OF UPGRADE

Last edited by Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫ on Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
J. Saionji Zanpakuto Upgrade Left_bar_bleue42100/16000J. Saionji Zanpakuto Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

J. Saionji Zanpakuto Upgrade Empty Re: J. Saionji Zanpakuto Upgrade

Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:01 am
[mod]
Initial Grading:

Approved.
[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum