Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Inquiring Minds Want To Know [Toki/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Inquiring Minds Want To Know [Toki/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Inquiring Minds Want To Know [Toki/Hana] - Page 2 Empty Re: Inquiring Minds Want To Know [Toki/Hana]

Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:21 am
Inquiring Minds Want To Know [Toki/Hana] - Page 2 Hana_PostingHeader20
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Hana could have asked further, but she didn’t know this man. They hadn’t even officially introduced themselves, so digging into his personal history was nosy and wrong. It was easier to move onto her final question about his Division.

Hana’s smile stretched into a line. He asked her to define supportive, but then he answered his own question. That also meant he answered hers. "Your answer covered all the points I needed. I'm just hoping to find somewhere I fit in."

"Well, thank you for your time," Hana said and gave a polite bow. "Oh, and my name is Hana Aoyama. If I choose to transfer to your Division, maybe you can give me a few pointers. We could even end up working together on some sort of case."

End Post
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Inquiring Minds Want To Know [Toki/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Inquiring Minds Want To Know [Toki/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Inquiring Minds Want To Know [Toki/Hana] - Page 2 Empty Re: Inquiring Minds Want To Know [Toki/Hana]

Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:44 am
Inquiring Minds Want To Know [Toki/Hana] - Page 2 JBWWmbT
HINAMORI TOKI

"Well, I won't lie and say 6th is probably for everyone, but if you like a tight operation where things get done, it's the right division. We do have a lot of no-nonsense types."

It was just a matter of being honest, and Toki wasn't one to try and convince someone to join if it wasn't their type of place. He gave a bow in return, realizing he had indeed failed to ever introduce himself.

"Ah, sorry, I never introduced myself either. Hinamori Toki. And of course, if I have the time then I'd see what I can do. With the work right now, though, I don't think that's too likely."

END POST | SINS OF THE FATHER
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Inquiring Minds Want To Know [Toki/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Inquiring Minds Want To Know [Toki/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:12 pm
Inquiring Minds Want To Know [Toki/Hana] - Page 2 Hana_PostingHeader20
Enter: Hana Aoyama

"Truthfully, I am not sure what I like." Hana spoke with a hint of shame. "I am stumbling through life currently, which is why I wanted to talk to someone here, so from someone who is feeling a little more than lost, thank you for being kind enough to just answer my questions without any belittling."

His name... Hana's mind was a metal cage for anything book related, but she could not remember why that sounded so familiar. Not wanting to focus on that too much, she gave a soft smile. "Lovely to meet you, Hinamori-san. I do not wish to waste your time, so I will leave you to your work." Hana bowed and walked away.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum