Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
See and Sketch [Kyo, Rei] Left_bar_bleue16000/1See and Sketch [Kyo, Rei] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

See and Sketch [Kyo, Rei] Empty See and Sketch [Kyo, Rei]

Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:04 am
See and Sketch [Kyo, Rei] 8ZovUmi
SAWACHIKA KYO

It seemed like there was a new member around the 8th, which naturally Kyo was plenty happy to hear. They could always use a few more people around these parts, and the 8th was certainly one of the finest divisions that any up and coming shinigami could join. Approaching with a wide smile, the impressively large redhead gave a wave of greeting to the much smaller woman.

“Hara-san! I’m 20th Seat Sawachika, but you can just call me Kyo! Pleasure to meet you!”

Between his height and his undeniable exuberance, Kyo was more than aware that he was always quite the presence. Of course, he didn’t think that was a bad thing at all. It was always good to be inspiring!

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
See and Sketch [Kyo, Rei] Left_bar_bleue0/0See and Sketch [Kyo, Rei] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

See and Sketch [Kyo, Rei] Empty Re: See and Sketch [Kyo, Rei]

Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:30 am
*She would jump after being talked at so suddenly she would hear he was a seated officer as she would bow deeply to him.*

"H..hello, -Sir. My name is Rei Hara, and I'm one of the recruits to the 8th division."

The shorter girl would try to avoid eye contact with the apparent giant in front of her. She had her short black hair down, and the eye patch over her right eye as she would try to keep her eye down towards the ground. Not out of disrespect, but she didn't think that she is of the stature to have a common respect with a superior.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
See and Sketch [Kyo, Rei] Left_bar_bleue16000/1See and Sketch [Kyo, Rei] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:41 pm
SAWACHIKA KYO

She certainly seemed shy, and while even a few years ago Kyo might have simply maintained his boisterous presence in order to try and inspire her to brighten up a bit, he'd matured in the last few years. Rather than be extra pushy, Kyo instead gave a bit calmer of a smile, toning back his excitement as he spoke again.

"So I'd heard. This is a good division, with a lot of good people, so we'll do everything we can to help you succeed as a shinigami."

Naturally, he returned her bow respectfully, and after a brief moment, he continued to speak, his voice still warm and welcoming.

"And, like I said, you're free to just call me Kyo. I don't like being too formal with my comrades."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
See and Sketch [Kyo, Rei] Left_bar_bleue0/0See and Sketch [Kyo, Rei] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:45 am
Rei would ligthen up a bit as she would hear him speak. Seems like he wasn't a strict officer as she would let out a small sigh. Hopefully not enough for him to hear, but she felt some stress come off her shoulders as she would nod at his assertion.

"I hope to become stronger. I just want to be able to help people who need it, ya know?"

As she would wait for what he would say next her voice had stopped being meek. Seeing as he isn't strict she didn't need to watch how she spoke to him. Obviously she didn't want to offend him, but she felt she may be able to speak to him like she talks to the rest of her peers. Even if he is a seated officer it seems he isn't one for formalities.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:32 pm
SAWACHIKA KYO

"Good to hear!"

If Rei were a bit larger, or had a bit more presence, Kyo likely would have given her a reaffirming friendly slap on the back. However, he had to imagine that would really startle a woman like this, if not outright injure her, so he avoided that little notion.

"Being able to help is what we aim for here in the 8th, but don't feel like you need to be the strongest around for that. I think there's a lot any shinigami can do for others with nothing but hard work and guts!"

That was the mentality of any man of the Sawachika family, and Kyo certainly embodied his family name.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:25 pm
The man's assertion was more than likely correct as she wasn't all that strong yet. She wanted to be stronger, but her frame doesn't allow for her to be physically as powerful so she was hoping to strengthen her reiatsu, and work on her Speed. outside of that though she wasn't really much of a fighter build wise.

"u...uhm would you mind sparring with me? I know we just met, b..but I feel like I can learn more about a person my fighting ya know?"

She would speak truthfully as she had less trouble talking to someone after a sparring match. Even if she would lose; just the act of fighting would help her feel closer to her comrades.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:10 am
SAWACHIKA KYO

"A spar, eh? Gladly!"

The notion of getting to know someone through a fight was hardly alien to Kyo, even if he himself wasn't one to go that direction. His mother had certainly always been the sort to go for fisticuffs if she wanted to have a meaningful conversation, and he'd hung out with Igen enough to know that some people really did just like fighting more than was probably healthy.

"What sort of fight are you looking for? Hakuda, swords? I'm pretty well-versed in whatever you're looking to do, but I won't just beat you up and hope you learn. That's not my way of doing things."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:44 pm
The girl would listen to him as she would give a shake of her head. Then she would give a nod in agreement as she would spin on her heels, and walk four or five paces away as she would then turn back to facing him.

"Theres really no point in a sparring match if no one learns anything. So would you mind if we used our swords? I would like to have more experience with it. Obviously not trying to kill each other though."

She would speak to that, but she had a feeling that the man in front of her would have a very easy time killing her. She wouldn't stand much of a chance truthfully, and she understood this. However, there was something to be learned from someone stronger and more talented than you.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:08 pm
SAWACHIKA KYO

"Of course. I'm not one of those combat division guys, I'd never try and get violent with you in a friendly training match!"

Kyo's hand moved to his zanpakuto, drawing it and taking up the stance he'd learned from his parents. Blade forward, eyes on the opponent, ready to move at the first sign of an opening in the foe. Of course, he still knew that he was the one doing the teaching here, so he wasn't intent on just beating Rei senseless. That wouldn't accomplish anything.

"Give me your best shot."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:39 pm
Rei knew that strength wise she was outclassed by much more than what the speed difference may be. As she would rush forward, and make 2 quick swings at his blade, and attempt to catch him off guard with her maybe being a little faster than he would expect?

The first swing would go directly over her head with both hands on her swords hilt as she would swing down directly at the blade of his zan. The 2nd swing would come quickly after the first , but she would make an attempt to break the first swings almost surely blocked strike as shw would attempt to swing towards his off guard side? if he had one that is.....
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum