Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Healer's Work Is Never Done (Rei, Erica) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Healer's Work Is Never Done (Rei, Erica) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Healer's Work Is Never Done (Rei, Erica) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Healer's Work Is Never Done (Rei, Erica)

Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:32 am
A Healer's Work Is Never Done (Rei, Erica) - Page 2 VTEZeJL
ERICA TOLVAN

“It’ll do you the world of good. Trust me.” Erica answered warmly, doing her utmost to help relax the obviously upset woman.

Much to the healer’s relief, she would complete the restoration of Rei’s spiritual energy at that point, feeling the strength of the Squad Eight member returning. With that accomplished, she could go on to focus on the actual healing of her patient and she wasted no time in starting upon that. Combining her own energy with Rei’s, she’d begin to fight against the poison itself, forcing the horrible Hollow substance out of her body. Erica did her best to prevent Rei from feeling any more pain and efficiently worked on dealing with it. The wound was stubborn, however, which caused the pink haired woman’s brows to furrow but she wasn’t going to quit and slowly but surely, the combined energy of the Shinigami began to squeeze the poison out.

“Now we’re getting somewhere.”
She added after a short period of time, her tone cheerful. “Together, we’re starting to undo the damage that the Hollow caused.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Healer's Work Is Never Done (Rei, Erica) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Healer's Work Is Never Done (Rei, Erica) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Healer's Work Is Never Done (Rei, Erica) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Healer's Work Is Never Done (Rei, Erica)

Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:04 am
Rei would sigh audibly as the poison would finally begin to leave her body. She couldn't quiet put a finger on it, but this seemed like it was helping her alot. She could feel the pain leaving her as she would maybe actually be able to sleep for a few hours after this. She would, however, feel bad for putting the healer through all this work. Had She been stronger all this wouldn't have been needed.

"Maybe after I'm feeling a bit better we could get lunch? I'll pay for ya as thanks? I feel bad for getting you to expend so much energy healing me when I'm sure there's better people to do this for."

She was being entirely honest with the pink haired girl, but she was also extremely grateful for her. Even against her own mindset during the fight Rei didn't want to die.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:55 pm
ERICA TOLVAN

“Whenever I am healing someone, they are the only person that matters to me.” Erica replied gently. “I was chosen to heal you and as far as I am concerned, you are more than worthy of having me do so. There’s nothing that gives me greater joy than healing people and I feel the same way whether it be a first day rookie or a Squad Captain. I treat everyone the same and value them all just as highly. Healing you is not a waste of my efforts, Rei, trust me on that. It is my privilege to do so and should you find yourself needing my services again, I’ll be here for you.”

The wound was starting to look less grizzly now and the poison was starting to leave it at a much faster rate, much to Erica’s relief. The hardest part seemed to be over and now it was simply a case of finishing things off. There was still work to do but hopefully her patient would feel more comfortable as time passed. Her healing would feel as gentle as her words and Erica’s spiritual energy would be soft if sensed. There were many rough and tough Shinigami out there but the pink haired woman sure wasn’t.

“I’ll take you up on that offer when you’re feeling better.”
She added after a moment’s thought, a smile crossing her features.

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:33 pm
"Do you have any preferences?"

The woman would speak as she would look up to pretty woman thar was sitting above her. She would feel the gentleness as she could feel exhaustion begin to overtake her. The pain was going away, and being replaced with tiredness as she would let out a small yawn. Her face would heat up at the comment about the person she was healing being the only one that mattered at the time as she would feel herself fighting to keep her eyes open.

"I...I'm gonna take the days off. One of them we can go get some Ramen I suppose. that isn't too taxing right?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:31 am
ERICA TOLVAN

“I’m sure you’ll be healthy enough for us to go out for lunch, just be careful about doing anything more strenuous. Training is definitely out until you’re recovered fully.” The healer replied with a smile. “Ramen sounds good to me, as I’m quite fond of it. A great choice.”

Glancing at Rei, Erica would notice her start to struggle to stay awake. It was no real surprise, given what she’d been through and the pink haired woman did her best to work as diligently as possible. The poison was pretty much entirely removed from Rei’s wound at this point and the Squad 2 member was delighted to see that the skin of her fellow Shinigami was returning to normal. A great sign for sure and her hands would move a little closer to Rei’s wound, focusing more of her own energy into finishing up. It was so enjoyable to watch as her patient’s wounds healed, as odd as that might sound and the healer took so much pride from her work. With any luck, there wouldn't be so much as a scar left behind, once she was done. Mind you, some Shinigami were quite fond of them.

“Just a few minutes more and I should have the worst of it healed. I’ll give you a once over afterward and check for any other wounds before I finish. If there’s anywhere in particular that still hurts, let me know.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:46 pm
"Shouldn't checking me out come after the meal?"

The tired shinigami would reply jokingly. It wasn't really something she did often, but feeling the exhaustion taking her she felt like lightening up the mood. The nurse had done so much for her, but she wouldn't be able to thank her properly. Atleast not until the meal, because she had a feeling that she would be out cold before the healing wad fully done. She wanted to get a laugh if possible, but If not she would speak out to her.

"Genuinely thank you erica."

Shw would speak as she would feel herself beginning to nod off. She probably didn't have much More time lift in the realm of wakeness.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:30 am
ERICA TOLVAN

“I guess you must be on the mend if you’re making jokes already.” The healer answered with a laugh, pleased that Rei seemed to have taken a more positive outlook on things for the moment. Erica knew that it was common for her patients to feel unhappy after a loss but such thoughts were simply no good when it came to recovery and in some cases, made the healing process worse. “When I’m finished, you’ll have everyone checking you out.”

With a last trickle of spiritual energy, the wound would clear up completely, leaving Rei with no signs at all that she’d been attacked in the first place. Erica was happy with her work and moved her hands back at that point, before placing them a fair distance apart, so she could heal any remains of the Hollow’s influence. It would feel as though she was bathing Rei in her spiritual energy, her gentleness again coming to the surface. It was the end now, pretty much, with Erica just repairing any other scratches or sources of pain that Rei may have.

“You don’t need to thank me, Rei, it’s my privilege to heal you.” The pink haired woman replied with a smile. “Lie back and relax now. Your healing is almost done.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:18 am
Rei would let her head sink back into the pillow as she would let out a small sigh of relief. She did feel bad for what happened to the other shinigami, but it couldn't be helped. None of them were prepared for that fight, and she can't keep living the moment if she wants to get stronger. She would speak before she would fall asleep completely though.

"I'll make it up for ya...."

Before she would simply fade into unconsciousness, and would snore lightly. Her wounds no longer hurting she would actually be able to rest.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:44 am
ERICA TOLVAN

Another soft smile crossed Erica’s face as Rei dozed off and she silently finished her work, pretty much just doing a final check over what she’d done to make sure there were no errors. Everything seemed fine though and as the pink haired woman finally allowed herself to stop, she’d take a few seconds to recover from what’d been a fairly tough job. There wasn’t a lot of time for rest during a shift and while the Squad 2 member would’ve liked to have taken a break then and there, she knew that it just wasn’t going to happen. As long as she was on the clock, she’d do her best to help as many people as she could.

Sure enough, a familiar and grumpy faced nurse would soon enter the room and thrust another clipboard filled with notes into Erica’s hands and with a smile, the healer would leave the room and wander off to her next port of call, after leaving the nurse with instructions to bandage Rei where needed.

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum