Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission) Empty Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission)

Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:28 pm
{Destruction of a city}

Required Tier:
0-4 and under may enter this mission

Special Requirements:
No requirements other than being able to get to mission location. Good and bad can particpate in this mission. All evil people will enter thread first and then after that good people may enter.

Story: The Grand Duke of Sin Fall Shade has found a small town far away from any other. He is sure they'll get a message once he and group of other who have join him attack that they will call for help but will they get there in time to stop Shade. If his prediction is right there must be some deaths before it is over.

If this mission is sucessful for the evil side the the city will be destroied and Shade will that the land and make something useful of it. He will share what ever he gets with the people who assist him though. But this is worst result for good people. Also it makes it worst if all the citizens are killed.

If this mission is successfully stopped by the good side then the city will be spared.most of it's people alive and as well as few of evil side captured. this can also happen with evil side catching some iof the good people. Each person who helps will recive yen from the city and other great rewards as well.

NPC Profiles:
In this mission there will be 50,000 human citzens and 10-20 shinigami members. about 67% will be spritual aware and 20% of that will have few powers to hold off the evil side. The Shinigami are regular members and none of NPC's will have a tier over 4-1. Evil side will have about 500 demons, arrancars, and K-world members if possible. If anymore information is needed please ask.

Primary Task:
Evil: Kill citizens and Destroy the city

Good: Protect citizens and the city

Secondary Tasks:
Evil: Capture those who try stop your primary goal

Good: Capture those who try stop your primary goal

Primary Pay:
Evil: 10 yen for every citizen killed and 100,000 for destroying the city (split evenly)

Good: 10 yen for every citizen alive and 100,000 for keeping the city standing
(split evenly)

Winning side: Other rewards

Winning side is decided by how many citizens are alive and if city is destroyed. If one side has gotten 50% or more killed or protected and the city destroied or saved.

Bonus Pay:
10,000 extra for anyone captured on the other side (Given only to person who did the capturing, Or split evenly among capturing group.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission) Left_bar_bleue0/0Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission) Empty Re: Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission)

Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission) Othercharcater
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission) Empty Re: Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission)

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:07 pm
Approved Good luck also startin now I would people to include what side they are joining. When there are enough people i'll start the thread and put link here.

Takashi
Takashi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission) Left_bar_bleue0/0Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:46 pm
Sounds like fun! I'll sun up both Antonio Hernandez (for the good guys)
http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t2199-antonio-hernandez

and Tsukino "Mr. Sunshine" Noburo for the bad guys
http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t2161-tsukino-mr-sunshine-noburo
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:19 pm
all of them are approved and supa can you please tell me the side please so I know the ratio of good to bad.

Kaigen
Kaigen
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:25 pm
I'm down, I need to get back into the flow of things here again anyway.

So, I'm gonna put in the anti-hero who just loves to brawl against the baddies and make folks doubletake at the idea of a good arrancar.

I'm putting in Marcus my 0-5
http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t1527-victor-avitus-0-5

Destruction of a city (Good/Bad mission) Rage

Characters

Victor "Marcus" Avitus 1-2+/0-5
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:05 pm
approved and Shade is waiting to meet him.

supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:35 pm
both good

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 7:59 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum