Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira]

Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:31 pm
Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Safira-header5
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

"If you trained her better I wouldn't have had to deal with her."

His audacity to be prickly over that didn't amuse her in the slightest, he didn't hear her complaining about the substances that he gave Manasa made her even more slothful than she was already. She had better things to concern herself with than trivial matters like that but he was getting antsy over the most trivial of matters.

"Right?"

One of her hands reached up to rest itself on Klein's. The thought crossed her mind to evaluate his physical strength compared to her own except that it would be too obvious. The sweet smile she cast to him when she pressed her point was a hollow gesture that was more smug than sincere.

CONDEMNED TO CRAWL | END POST

Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTBird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADBird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:36 pm
Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 CvaPeGn
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"Maybe. Maybe not. I don't really care either way."

Klein's fingers wrapped more fully around Safira's hair, and rather unceremoniously used it to shove her against the tree that had provided shade to this little meeting of theirs, his expression unchanging even now. Of course he understood what Kita was like. Handling that was his job, not hers.

"I want you to get rid of that little mark you've got on her when we're done here. I'd tell you to do it now, but I bet you'd just tell me you can't when you're like this. I don't feel like wasting my time trying to find out if that's true. Now spit it out, cutie pie. Who's this hollow you want me to handle?"

END POST | KING OF THE MIST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:50 pm
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

She grin cracked to bare her fangs when she was shoved against the tree like this whole endeavour had become amusing to her. The wide smile threatened to turn into a series of giggles except she restrained herself a little bit. He was so restrained but she could imagine how frustrated he was about the situation. Something of his which carried her stench.

"Bin~go, Klein ♪."

Safira sang but sharpened her expression when he pressed for details on the matter.

"The hollow I need you to handle is me. My Ouroboros which is currently in Asher's possession. I don't exactly know how you're going to manage it but you're smart and I'm sure you've schemed to conquer me somehow in South America; so it shouldn't be that hard for you I trust."

It was a lofty order to send Klein against an unrestrained, empowered, and mindless monster. She rarely ever used the true form of the golden serpent which she kept as a companion so it wasn't like she gave the people around her insight into her true form.

Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTBird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADBird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:35 pm
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"Oh yeah?"

Klein remained tense, but he simply smiled at the matter she offered to him. Handle another of her? He could probably do that. Not like he was going to do it alone, obviously. He'd rely on other people to handle all the heavy lifting, just like he always did, but that was no problem.

"Sure, I can do it. But for an order as tall as that, I'm taking a little advance payment. Besides, I don't like your attitude."

Leaning down, his face a hair's breadth from Safira's, Klein's expression became abundantly more malicious, his combined disdain and amusement melding into his eyes as they bored into hers. He liked this version of her more. Much easier to actually talk to, and much less annoying to listen to when she said something he didn't like.

"Deal?"

It was quite obvious, from the way the words oozed past his lips, that he wasn't actually asking her.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:42 pm
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

"If you really must."

She said with the same bemusement she had previously. It was good business, a trade of goods and services, so how could she really be annoyed? It wasn't like she didn't have an idea of what he meant already and the knowledge of that crept into her sinister smile that formed.

Safira had no issue with him acknowleding the hold she had over him. The fact that he was motivated to inflict something upon her was its own kind of reverence for her, a sense of twisted worship and love. He may hate her but folding that emotion around on itself and it only became a chain that shackled him.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:35 pm
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"I'd almost say it seems like you're looking forward to it. How flattering."

Klein could tell she wasn't really bothered by what was happening here, but this wasn't really about whether or not she was bothered by it. Honestly, he really couldn't have cared less what she wanted out of this. For now, she had things he wanted, and so he was working with her. This was just a way to remind her he wasn't going to just do whatever she said because she said so. He normally didn't like a girl who wasn't interested; Safira, however, was hardly someone he respected.

So, naturally, he took her. Klein wasn't nearly so foolish as to think this made her his, like so many other women had been, but who cared? When all was said and done, he simply threw his clothes back on, not even looking back to the woman he'd treated like little more than an object.

"Anyway, I'll get it done. See you back in South America?"

He'd asserted himself, displayed how he felt toward her, and now he was through, hardly giving her much more than an afterthought. After all, she didn't really deserve anything more than that in his eyes.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:58 pm
Bird of Prey [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Safira-rape-lol
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

It was hardly the most pleasant of experience, physically at least, but it brought a spiritual ecstasy to have him condemn himself to her body. No amount of pain or mistreatment would ruin her wide grin through the whole thing even as her petite body suffered his treatment.

"Hngh."

She grumbled when it was finally over, exhausted and lethargic from the trial. She sneered at him despite her bruises, bite marks, and scratches all over her body which took away from the menace.

"No, when you're done and we're finished here then we're going back to Hueco Mundo. There's better resources there for what I need than there is in South America."

There were some things she did not do in South America for the sake of avoiding suspicion and avoid it being discovered by others. It had been the whole reason that she'd gave Klein that job to do in the first place, so that she could keep the prying eyes off her work.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:19 pm
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"Oh? Someone's making some moves. Sure thing, then. I'll let my girls know."

After all, just because they were important to him for plenty of reasons, that didn't mean that he intended to simply have them sit on the sidelines. They were useful, strong. That was what was so attractive about them, after all.

"Til next time. I'll try and be a little gentler with the other half."

His smirk grew a little bit wider as he stepped away with a sonido, feeling rather pleased with himself for now.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum