Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaybeMike
MaybeMike
Starter Member

A Hollows Gotta Hollow Out Space Empty A Hollows Gotta Hollow Out Space

Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:07 am
The city breathed, it lived, it perpetuated itself in all of the worst ways human kind can, with waste disposal into the environment, cars spitting out fumes, people uncaring about their fellows as gangs run rampant within the city of Tijuana. The depressive air of violence and misery caked the city into a caustic stew of living souls who have yet to die and dying humans who still yet live. There were many who inhabited it, mostly humans, almost entirely really from what he would note, but in a city as rampant and crime and instability as this one, it was a feeding ground for those few decimal percent's which were not human.

Hollows.

Those minor kinds just spawned from the lingering souls made up the hollow population. So many lingered unto rotted chains, unable to pass on due to their horrible deaths and loss of young lives. They were born from this city, fed on their fellows and were slain in quick order. Those who survived past their first feedings were the smart ones, brave ones, and stealthy ones.

Perchance, then, the exception to the rule was one who came from away, chased from his previous feeding ground by a greater force. It was not a particularly smart one, nor a brave one, but they were stealthy in their approach to feeding, thus they survived where the majority did not.

Escorpión. A minor hollow, unremarkable save his knack for hiding and ambush.

Escorpión lay now on the side of a building, stuck between two in an alley way, their mask leering down was but that was superficial and erroneous. The hallow flinched at every errant sound, every particular hard gust of wind, bust most of all, at every new scream their victim spewed. Below him, on the dirty wet ground of the alley, lay a poor man, perhaps even homeless, screaming in bloody pain as their lower intestines' were melted by Escorpión's sting. It would have been a mercy for the scorpion hollow to rip the man from his flesh and devour him, yet the scorpion was not being merciful. The man was bait, set to tug on the empathetic strings of others in this crime ridden city. It was not a matter of cruelty or sadism, for Escorpión did not partake in either, but a cowardly gambit, using a hostage as bait to secure yet more food. A cowardly tactic for a cowardly creature.

The escorpión waited in silence, flinching at every one of hte man's breathes, their eyes fluttering everywhere the slightest sound was heard. He fear'd greatly that another hollow might come and steal his bait, as has happened before, for he would be forced to flee instead of fight. Yet, more than that, he feared the attentions of those greater, those he knows kill the hollows who do not hide.

Escorpión lay, quivering in fear, flinching, with fluttering eyes under the effects of his Emboscada al Acecho. Cowering in fear of what might come should it not be prey.

Picture Reference:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Hollows Gotta Hollow Out Space Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Hollows Gotta Hollow Out Space Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Hollows Gotta Hollow Out Space Empty Re: A Hollows Gotta Hollow Out Space

Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:36 am
A Hollows Gotta Hollow Out Space Vi_PostingHeader9
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Rebellious Runaway

Terrifying. From the southern towns of Texas, to the bright safety of the City of Light, and now to a city she never thought she would visit: Tijuana. Rumors of how bad the city had become were proven correct. The city was little more than a cesspool of sin and filth. Occasionally, Violet swore she heard the pop of a gun, but the locals were used to it. She. Should. Not. Be. Here. But she was and she had her boss and a couple of coworkers trying to nail a fashion deal in the city to thank.

Now, she was lost in the ‘slums’ of this Mexican city. She couldn’t understand the language and her purse had already been snatched. Luckily, she kept her wallet and phone in her pocket. She wasn’t even sure why she brought a purse. Trying to find her way back to the thick of Tijuana’s bar district, Violet decided she was quitting her job. The streets of Tijuana were not friendly, and she was scared each time she passed a dark alley, especially as the night slowly grew nearer.

It was a low whimper that caught her attention. She stopped and looked down a shadowy alley. Accompanying garbage bins, black plastic bags, and other trash was the lump of a homeless man. She should walk away, but he whimpered and called out, “Help.” Violet looked around and none of the few people around seemed to notice, so she cautiously made her way toward him. “Are you alright?” she asked. “Do you need help?” Another whimper was her reply, so she hurried forward and knelt down next to the man and shook him. “Hey, are you okay?”

End Post
MaybeMike
MaybeMike
Starter Member

Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:43 am
His pinchers clicked open softly, his legs shimmied in place from hours of not moving, his eyes focused in on the new prey who had entered. He almost moved then, when she just approached, but his eyes flicked towards the distant sounds of rowdy people. 'E-eh... S-should I go now?!', the thought rattled around in his head while his body still hesitated.

His eyes slid from the woman to the street, to the sky, to the woman again. 'S-she ain't looking too hot, ah Metiche, she a-ain't suspectin' no trouble...' Then his eyes went to the bag, and the legs which carried his body went in sync with his mind as they took a skittering step back 'B-b-b-but what if s-s-s-s-s-she g-g-g-gotta k-k-k-k-k-k-knife?! Güey, aye-aye-aye!' His pincers came up then, as he began to panic 'I can't be fightin' some piba wit' a knife!'

He lowered his pincers, looking down once more at the woman, seemingly defenseless... Unaware... Tasty...

'J-just get rid o' that bag, Homebre... T-then... T-t-take a bite... Eat her... whole...'

the Hollow, his mind and body decided, resolved, replaced himself, opened his maw-

The man, dull eyed and in pain, looked at his rescuer for a long hard moment with unseeing eyes, before he suddenly gained focus. His hand shot up from his stomach, caked in blood to grab her. His eyes were wide, unfocused from pain and fear, his babbling voice shouted in her face between heaving breathes - "¡A-ayuda! ¡Tienes que ayudarme! ¡Sálvame! ¡E-es, Escorpión!"

A giant's scorpion stinger pierced down from the sky!
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Hollows Gotta Hollow Out Space Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Hollows Gotta Hollow Out Space Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:31 pm

Violet’s eyes widened as the man’s bloodied hand grabbed her upper arm. His fearful grip tightened as she attempted to pull away from him. Her heart raced as he began spouting something in Spanish. She recognized one word from her quick read of an internet article about must known phrases when visiting Mexico: Ayuda. He was asking for help, but his firm grip on her did not allow her to calm down. As she used most of her strength trying to get her arm back, a massive stinger descended and grazed her arm, but pierced the injured man’s chest.

“Let me go!” Violet’s fight or flight instincts kicked in. The man’s hand seemed to tighten more, enough that it hurt. The man began coughing up red. She pulled harder and harder, and finally the bloodied hand loosened to release her, but the momentum from her pull caused her to fall back. Looking up, she finally took in the sight of the creature that must have been the one to initially attack this man. “… Did… Did it lay a trap for me?” Violet thought, staring wide-eyed at the Scorpion.

End Post
MaybeMike
MaybeMike
Starter Member

Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:57 pm
The man ascended, pulled from the earth and into the air through the giant stinger which his shoulder was impaled on. His screams of terror and pain filled the very same air he was pulled up into, his errant stubbornness to hold onto the girl was irritant, and a pincer saw the man's soul ripped from his body. The body fell silent while the soul still screamed, the chain of fate connected to the barely alive corpse, before said corpse was hurled off the stinger.

"No! No, no, no!" The pincers punched down the air, the Scorpions frustration coating his voice as the man slowly went quieter in fear "¡Mala pata! Yous s'pose to lose the bag! How am I 'spose to handle a g-gun! Or a k-k-knife!"

The man's fist started beating on the pincer holding him, tears flowing down his face as muted prayers passed silent lips. Nevertheless, the Scorpion now paced upon the wall, its head whipping left and right as it did so "W-what if I get hurt!? Can't do no hunting then?!" The pincers came up, a yelp from the man who was forced to go along with it, sending a dull klunk through the alley with each impact as the carapace smacked off the mask. "I-I'll starve! Then die, I don't wanna die!"

The man, his midsection caught in-between the pincer of the hollow, reached out again to the woman on the alley floor, screaming in a vain attempt at salvation. "¡Ayuda! ¡Por favor, no quiero morir! ¡¡¡POR FAVOR!!!"

"SHUT UP, FORRO! I'M TRYING NOT TO PANIC HERE!"

The pincers slam shut, silencing the man as his soul was sliced in twain. Between the hollows slips, a second stinger flashed out where a tongue should have been, stealing the man's upper halve into the mouth. The stinger on the hollows tail end nabbed the legs and those followed suit. The crunching of bone and blood replaced terror and screams, before a loud gulp signaled the end of the man of the alley.

Gasping after so quickly swallowing their food, the hollow turned to the girl once again, "P-P-Piba, do yous got a weapon?!"

Then the Scorpion's head turned, as if regarding the girl for the first time in realization "W-w-w-w-w-w-wait! you're a Piba! AAAH! I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO HANDLE WOMEN!" The scorpion backed up on its skittering legs "What if they wanna marry after the first date?! Do you know how stressful it is to get a nice reservation for a date! WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN?!" The once-human soul fear filled voice turned strenuous, as fear turned to desperation "Lemme eat you! That'll solve it, if I eat you, I don't have to worry about children!"

The Scorpion leapt down to the alley floor, crushing the discarded corpse of the homless man whos soul was just devoured. "LET ME EAT YOU, PIBA!"
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:30 am

This was too close for comfort. Violet had witnessed hollows before, but never this close and never alone. Eyes wide and body trembling as she watched the man be lifted and fall, the soul continuing to scream in agony. Violet covered her mouth in horror, trying to settle her mind just enough to have the strength to get her ass up and run away from this monster, but she was stuck. As the corpse was hurled away, Violet tensed and pushed herself back along the ground, regaining very little control as fear still held a grip on her. Then he utterly confused her about her bag?

“Wh-What?” she barely got the words out. “I don’t have a gun. I don’t understand.”

This hollow was strange. His pacing, his words, his stuttering… He was scared? Of her? Violet stood up, still shaky, but in control of herself. The man became her focus. He was calling out for help, so she stepped forward to try and reach him, but as she did he was suddenly snipped in two by the hollow’s pincers. Violet’s eyes widened again, the man’s body being eaten right in front of her. Jaw dropped, she had the urge to scream, but everything was caught, stuck. The hollow turned to her.

“Y-YES!” Violet screamed instinctively and put her hand in her bag. “I have a knif-…”

And then it all went… weird. The fear Violet had been feeling began to fade. He began freaking out over her gender? Marriage? Dates? Kids? She blinked and began slowly backing away, thinking this was too much. Until he asked to eat her and that fear returned. The hollow jumped down, crushing the dead man. Violet cringed and turned to run away. “Stay away from me you weird ass freak!”

End Post
MaybeMike
MaybeMike
Starter Member

Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:17 am
There are a few things one must note when a giant scorpion chases them. Perhaps it was the Stinger, though its not that dangerous since they have to pounce forward to really get good forward reach with it. Perhaps it was the giant pincers! A fair concern considering the fact they're at the front of the body before the teeth, so if its right on your tail they could snap you up! Literally! Of course, the biggest ones, are size and mass!

If you were a people sized person, being chased by a scorpion the size of a small car, you should probably watch out. It may not weight as much as one, but if it was the height and size, it should be able to gain lots of momentum, but that also means it probably can't turn very well!

For example!

"COME BACK HERE, PIBA!"

The Escorpión, slow and cumbersome, roared out of the alley way, his turn far slower and more roundabout as he followed the girl out of the alleyway. Instead of possibly tipping over or with impossible turns, however, the scorpion hollow simple walked on the walls instead of the ground. Or at least it was close enough to that effect.

Those who were out and about which saw the hollow immediately screamed and scattered, dashing in blind panics to escape the attack.

The hollow in question, however, was dead set on his prey of choice, driven by desperation of more than one kind. "Piba! C'mere! I can't be havin' you drawin's anymore attention! What if I die?! I DON'T WANNA DIE! WHAT KINDA FATHER LEAVES A WIDOW AND DIES BEFORE HIS CHILDREN CAN TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES?!?!"

His claws destroy carts and stands and trashcans alike as they go about their goal of ripping and shredding the girl he was chasing into bits!

"A TERRIBLE ONE! I'D BE A TERRIBLE FATHER PIBA! I CAN'T STAND SOMETHIN' LIKE THAT! LET ME EAT YOU SO I WON'T BE A TERRIBLE FATHER!" Escorpión screamed in both fear, desperation, and hunger combined.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:03 am

Violet could not fathom the idea of this monster having a wife and children. It seemed impossible, and she couldn’t remember her lessons about hollow and whether or not their reproduce. They didn’t, right? Violet had to shake the idea from her head, horrified by the images that threatened her thoughts. Instead of letting that happen, she focused on running. She weaved through the streets, avoiding trash cans, carts, and stalls that this monster seemed keen on destroying right behind her. Violet continued sprinting away, trying not to fall, and yelling for help but no one came. Everyone hid in alleys, homes, and other buildings.

“What do I do? What do I do?” Violet thought of summoning a spirit weapon, but she had failed a hundred times before, so why would she be able to do it now? This wasn’t some movie where adrenaline suddenly made you good at something. Still, she tried. As she turned another corner, down yet another street, hearing the persistent hollow yell and skitter after her, she tried focusing on reishi.

End Post
MaybeMike
MaybeMike
Starter Member

Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:42 am
"PIBA!"

The deadlock was not one for the faint of heart, nor was it one for someone who truly wished for a stalemate. In truth, there was very little truly 'deadlocked' in this world. Not Birth who always outproduced Death except in the extremists of cases. Not in two perfectly mirrored opponents who fought themselves perfectly in sync, for then they were but a matter of who could think outside their boxes first. Certainly not in the war between the Soul Reapers, Hollows, and Quincy's. The Hollows of the world still ran rampant despite the best efforts of two world spanning races, Hueco Mundo's mere existence told of that. It was but a matter of time until Hollows consumed both... In theory of course.

This was no different, the longer the chase went on, the bigger the opportunity an outside force would notice and participate. However; the longer the chase on without mixing it up, the closer the giant monster built up momentum and closed the gap.

"STOP IT, PIBA!"

Most likely, this explained the desperate fear stricken screams of the giant scorpion monster. The giant monster screaming bloody murder as if they were the ones about to die and be eaten.

…Maybe not in the conventional sense? Depending on whether or not it was a Shinigami, Quincy, or Hollow. In the lattermost cast quite literal.

"AH' AIN'T BUILT TA' RUN! AH', S'POSE TA' AMBUSH YA', PIBA! STOP RUNNIN'! PLEASE!" Escorpion quite literally begged the girl who, despite how nicely and desperately it asked, certainly wasn't stopping.

The giant monster stopped begging for half a second as it mind switched tracks, even as its stinger impaled the brick building's corner as the girl, Piba, dashed past in a missed attempt to end it then and there. "Was it what I said?!" Tears fell down from the eye holes of its mask, its sinisterly grinning mask unable to change or be manipulated making it look even more grotesque and unnatural. "Look, i'm sorry! Its not you, I promise! I'd be a failure as a husband! I remember our daughter's quinceanera, Piba, where I'll ruined her flower arrangement! I know you'll tried to hide it, but I'll messed up big time! We both know it!"

The big clawed hands stopped batting aside obstacles, the giant scorpion now flat out shouldering them out of the way, as it pawed at its mask as snot and tears filled down. It futilely tried to swipe off the bodily fluids, but its masked face made it extremely difficult due to the lack of friction of its carapace covered pincers.

"I'm sorry! Okay! I promise I won't let it happen, comprendes?! So, just - !" Its pincers fell down, its maw opened wide, and a read ball swiftly formed "DIE SO I CAN EAT YOU!" It screamed in fearful outrage!

The cero blasted off, past Piba, and instead towards the head of the alley they were currently barreling down, aiming to cutoff escape - !
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:00 am

This hollow was among the strangest she had ever heard of! Violet could not stand it being so loud, yelling so much, telling her stories that she refused to believe. There was no way it was a husband! No way! And did it just imply she was the mother of its child?! It was FREAKING HER OUT. With this kind of insanity being yelled at her, there was no way for Violet to concentrate hard enough to summon her own spirit weapon, and luck was not on her side. She saw the end of the alley and was hoping to find help, but cero flew by and tried stopping.

Unable to stop correctly, her feet slipped out from under her. Violet hit the ground in a hard thud just before the blast zone, a short sound of cracking glass coming from her pocket. Distracted for the moment, Violet reached into her pocket and cursed herself. She was already lost and now she couldn’t call for help. She was stuck in a country very far from home, lost in the slummy part of the city, and now her phone was broken. And this hollow… Violet looked up to El Scorpion, eyes wide in fear…

A Hollows Gotta Hollow Out Space HanaAppHeader_ovbMAbb3QfBV1NELLLy5dd

Trying to see something new in the World of the Living brought Hana to an unexpected place. Rich with culture, music, and delicious foods, she found herself wandering the cities of Mexico. It was the first time she tried an authentic churro, rich with sugar and cinnamon! It was definitely on the level of a smoothie for Hana. Unfortunately, she was not here on vacation and received noticed of a hollow.

Hana stood in an alley way where the hollow was first found. Clear signs of a struggle, including a puddle of blood, still remained on the ground. A few marks along the ground showed her the direction the struggle went. Utilizing her reikaku, the shinigami sensory ability, Hana followed the reiatsu of the hollow, tracking it by shunpo’ing over roofs. Soon, she heard the yelling and found the alleyway.

A cero was fired off, a loud blast catching her attention as she reached her destination. As the smoke cleared, the situation became apparent.

“Hollow,” Hana drew her sword and pointed the tip toward El Scorpion, “Leave the woman alone! You will not be consuming anyone else tonight!”

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum