Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sought For Conclusion [Kita, Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sought For Conclusion [Kita, Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sought For Conclusion [Kita, Klein] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sought For Conclusion [Kita, Klein]

Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:29 pm
Sought For Conclusion [Kita, Klein] - Page 2 QhFyBai

Kita Lirio

That extreme expression on her face, that plead for the familiar and expected, vanished completely with the man's answer. The picture in her mind did not come to fruition, and that forced her to question - did she want all of that to be true? Did she want the man that presented nothing but kindness and concern to her, everything he has done and said, to be a lie? That sunken gaze drew into a silent horror of realization, thoughts racing as he walked away and didn't so much as face her after he had decided to leave.

She had... Harmed him - her realization crawled over the horizon with every step away from her.

With that brief longing for what she knew, that expectation of something he had never done to her.

The only one in the world who saw her, and she had harmed him with her words. A slight grimace twisted her features, the burning in her eyes turning into something else, feeling the rise and pour of pain from her eyes run down her cheeks, cool as rain but painful as heat.

"That did not... You do not mean little to me!" Her voice cried out, broken by a brief dry cough, her arms forcing themselves upwards, "You are all that I have! You are what I wished for, I...!"

Even now, her legs did not respond to her, too exhausted from her journey of death. If she could not walk, she would crawl - away from her destination and toward what she truly wanted here - him, "I have experienced things I have never seen nor felt with any aside from you! I... I have never met any who has shown me such kindness! My mind has been in such disarray, nothing has made sense to me, I cast doubt... But..."

She dragged herself closer and closer with increasing force, the cluttered ground difficult on her lower body as she moved with gritting teeth, her voice breaking with pants, "...My worst fear has become true at my own hands... I have hurt you. I... I am sorry. I wish... I want things to make sense again. I feel so vulnerable... I loathe it..."

If she had the strength to, she would have caught his hand or come in front of him if he hadn't stopped, but all she could do was lie at her feet, "Death is not my wish... I wish for the fear, the noise, to stop... But I do not know how to do that, I have never needed to face it..."

Her filthy face rose to look at him, fresh dust sticking to her teary face, "Forgive me, please, do not leave..."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sought For Conclusion [Kita, Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sought For Conclusion [Kita, Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sought For Conclusion [Kita, Klein] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sought For Conclusion [Kita, Klein]

Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:51 pm
Sought For Conclusion [Kita, Klein] - Page 2 JCX9zPy
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

He stopped, as soon as he heard Kita turn. It stroked his ego, yeah. He knew that, and he liked it a lot. But even beyond that most fundamental part of himself, Klein understood that he hated hearing her be in such pain. And he understood, as he turned around to face her once more, that he cared about her more than most. He'd promised to put himself in danger just for her, hadn't he?

"Funny. That's how I feel, too. You've made me feel a lot of new things."

Crouching down, he simply wrapped his arms around the pathetic woman in front of him. She was so like him, and so unlike him, but that was just as well.

"I told you. We'll work on that together, one way or another. When this is all over, we'll bring you home and figure it out, alright?"

END POST | KING OF THE MIST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sought For Conclusion [Kita, Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sought For Conclusion [Kita, Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:52 pm
Sought For Conclusion [Kita, Klein] - Page 2 QhFyBai

Kita Lirio

The warmth in her face was the result of so many emotions, so many she couldn't understand nor name, but it was just a little more bearable with him here. How much she truly missed him, she couldn't quantify in any meaningful way - all she was coming to know was it's immeasurable nature. Even in her state of pure exhaustion, she mustered the strength to return his embrace, it wouldn't be true to herself not to act on those carnal emotions, to live and appreciate the reality of this moment as much as she could.

A kiss was her answer, as unpracticed and poor she was with it, purely earnest and fierce intent was behind it, though it was only held for a moment. Arms losing strength, she'd give a brief glance to the rest of her body and then back to him.

"I am in need of rest," she admitted to him, to whom she was willing to rend and destroy the world for, that was what she truly decided on - she could not live as she was previously, lest she tear apart the enemy she had made of herself, lest she harm him again with her suffering, "Hahh... I believe it is my turn to be carried, if it is not too much. My legs refuse to listen, and my arms appear to be failing as well... I have exerted them for days without rest."

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum