Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava of Apathy and Ambition [Finished] Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999The Danava of Apathy and Ambition [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

The Danava of Apathy and Ambition [Finished] Empty The Danava of Apathy and Ambition [Finished]

Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:41 am
THE DANAVA APPLICATION

I. Basic Information

» Name: Tori
» Age: Unknown
» Gender: Unclear

» Association: None

» Appearance Image:

Apathy The Danava of Apathy and Ambition [Finished] CQwI8gH

Ambition The Danava of Apathy and Ambition [Finished] XR6UL1U

I. Personality

» Personality:

Apathy and Ambition as a sliding scale- Tori has two personalities which differ wildly from each other, though their similarities are apparent. The first is the personality of Apathy, and the second is of Ambition. These personality changes come with the change of appearance and power, and generally happen of their own volition. Apathy can only be depressed, Ambition can only be joyful. Apathy can only be ashamed, Ambition can only be prideful.

Apathy

Apathetic- Tori has little regard for accomplishing goals, and does not wish to do much of anything at all, really. Sitting alone is fine, other people can be around sometimes, although at other times their presence is unbearable.

Cowardly- Tori is afraid. Conflict is to be avoided if possible, but if it is not then underhanded tactics are utilized from the start to gain an advantage.

Uncaring- Tori has no real feelings of attachment to others, and will do what is necessary to accomplish the mission, whatever that may be. Although probably not, due to a lack of motivation, to be honest.

Hesitant- Indecisive, unsure, no strong pull one way or the other. This is true in most things.

Biased- Tori does not look at things impartially, comes into arguments or confrontations with preconceived notions, or just doesn't care to look at the bigger picture.

Insincere- Lies, lies, lies.

Ashamed- Tori is not happy with any of this really. It's all kind of a bummer. They wish to change, but lack the motivation to do so.

Ambition:

Ambitious- Tori has clear, defined goals that are worked towards emphatically and with a passion.

Courageous- Danger is no real issue. Tori feels comfortable in the face of it, and will do what must be done.

Compassionate- Tori feels a deep compassion for others. This does not mean they won't disregard that if it is necessary to achieve their own goals, but it will be taken into consideration if at all possible.

Determined- You are feeling determined.

Fair- Tori understands right from wrong, and feels obligated to demonstrate that.

Honest- Never told a lie, cherry tree. Tori does not lie lightly, and considers honesty the best policy.

Prideful- Tori is quite proud of their accomplishments, although not to a fault. They understand when others have contributed more, and when it is time to be humble.

I. History

» History: Tori was released from Nidhana an unknown amount of time ago. They proceeded to do mostly nothing, as the concept of Apathy has been the one mainly in control up until very recently. In fact, Tori was not even aware that there was a flipside to their power until the past few months. In that time the personality of Ambition has accomplished, well, not much really. But they have trained in the sword to some extent, and have devoted themselves to studying their power. When Tori slips back into their Apathy personality they are quite tired, and generally more depressed than usual.

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities:

Although Tori does not improve while in the Apathy personality, they retain the improvements that have been achieved by the Ambition personality.

Dexterous- Tori is much more dexterous than an average being. This consists of their reaction speed, reflexes, and ability to maneuver their body. Although not monstrous in this aspect, Tori is well above average.

Swordsmanship- This is Tori's best bet in a fight, as they are not particularly strong, but have garnered some skill with a sword, and rely mainly on natural dexterity.

I. Racial Abilities

» Origin Name: Apathy and Ambition

» Origin Abilities:

Progression- Progression is halted when Apathy, accelerated when Ambition.

I. Atma Vatou

» Atma Vatou Name: Maru
» Atma Vatou Description: A simple katana. Red when Apathy, Blue when Ambition.

I. Equipment

» Equipment:

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills
» Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Martial Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
» Willpower: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained