Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moonless Hunting [Kanae, Ryouko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Moonless Hunting [Kanae, Ryouko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Moonless Hunting [Kanae, Ryouko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonless Hunting [Kanae, Ryouko]

Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:17 pm
Moonless Hunting [Kanae, Ryouko] - Page 2 Aizen-ryouko
Ryouko Amou | Indigo Stain Princess

She didn't believe her? The threat of death that the knife at her throat presented, regardless of how it might be overcome, sent chills down her spine and through her extremities. It was the truth but Captain Nagoshi did not believe her regardless. She didn't know how she got here or what she had done. It was all a hazy dream which had disappeared at the abrupt awakening.

But if she didn't do something to sway Kanae's judgment then she'd keep hurting her.

"I killed them. I don't know why or how but I killed them. Please stop."

Ryouko stammered out, hoping that confessing would save her the horrible situation. The future didn't matter at the moment when she just wanted to escape this situation.

BLUE FLOWER REFLECTED IN RED WATER | END

Moonless Hunting [Kanae, Ryouko] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Moonless Hunting [Kanae, Ryouko] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTMoonless Hunting [Kanae, Ryouko] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADMoonless Hunting [Kanae, Ryouko] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum