Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You're Hot and Cold - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0You're Hot and Cold - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You're Hot and Cold - Page 3 Empty Re: You're Hot and Cold

Thu May 09, 2024 11:20 pm

You're Hot and Cold - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 116

That made sense, Hono wasn't gonna push more into it, just curious. Hono would stand up and stretch her legs a bit. Walking around her desk, adjusting a few things, fixing a few out-of-place folders. Just trying to stay busy while she chit-chat with Rei.

"Aw. That means a lot to me Rei"

She playfully chuckled, turning to face the girl, now sitting on her desk with her legs crossed. "If anyone takes advantage of you though. I'll make sure their head is at my feet." Despite the violent threat, a warm motherly smile was on Hono's face. That was a good sign for Rei... it meant Hono was gonna be an overprotective big sister figure.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You're Hot and Cold - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0You're Hot and Cold - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 8:12 am
Rei would raise an eyebrow at the pinkette as she would shake her head. Rei wasn't a child, and in fact she was older than Hono. However, she couldn't really promise anything like that due to who Hono's partner is as she would sigh. She truly was pathetic to have been looked after by someone damn near 100 years younger than her.

"Hono, you know I'm a big girl I can protect myself. Also you have enough of your own stuff to worry about, and that's without my love life tacked on to it."

As she would be happy that the woman had cared for her but she couldn't let her worry about that. She hated being a burden on people, so she would try her best to keep the confident smile on her face. She really didn't want others to worry about her at all if she could help it.
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 14, 2024 11:13 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 107

"I know, I know!" The woman folded her arms. It looks like her gesture of friendship didn't mean anything. "This isn't even about your love life. I'm just telling you! If anyone hurts you..." She sighed shaking her head.

"I do this for everyone. My siblings, my friends, all of that! I'm just telling you, that you can confine in me anytime ok? Your stuff is just as important as mine! So speak up if you need anything ok?"

Hono stood up and looked at Rei. " Plus, uh. If you're ever bored you can swing by my office and we can chat~" Hono would tap her chin.

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 2:38 am
Rei would nod at her friend. She did appreciate the ides that she could just come in here and bother her whenever she wanted pretty much. However, she wanted to joke with the pinkette slightly. Not wanting to embarrass her completely she'd speak up to her.

"OH? but how would I know if you and Captain Elyss aren't in here showing extreme PDA?"

As she would stand up pushing the chair in before waiting for the answer. She couldn't stay all day despite part of her wanting to. She wasn't a fan of the duty that she had today although she shouldn't mind. She had agreed to help someone out by taking an extra one today.
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2024 6:18 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 82

Oh! It seems Rei was quick to snap back at Hono. Maybe Hono was rubbing off on her. Hono would shake her head and fold her arm.

"Oh look at you Rei~ Hittin me with my medicine~"

Hono then walked towards the door, opening it up for Rei. "Well you should probably get back to work~ You gotta prove yourself if you want that promotion~"

Hono would smirk, encouraging Rei to get things going so she could show off to her coworkers.

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 7:13 am
Rei would nod as she would stand and head towards the door. Giving Hono a small nod on he'd way out as she'd make her way to the barracks. She needed to relax for a bit with her time off. As she left the room she'd cut to the left and start making her way back towards the barracks.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum