Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Shinnin' [ Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Keep Shinnin' [ Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Keep Shinnin' [ Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep Shinnin' [ Tento | Hiroe ]

Sun May 05, 2024 12:18 pm
Keep Shinnin' [ Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

If it was possible to choke on air, Tento most certainly did it when Hiroe asked her question. Taking a bit off guard, Tento’s soft seriousness like a relaxed scholar fell like a daily newspaper being tossed into the trash. A sensation tickled the back of his throat. Soft tinkle as he turned his head and eyed Hiroe. He was stuck as he saw her beauty just like he felt something was logged in his throat. A true mischievous lady that conspired against him! He had known her to be playful but this was just a tactical ambush!! Doing his best to not let his eyes widen in alertness, the tickle into an itch, an itch into a tingle, and before he could muster any form of defense, the tingle erupted into a cacophony of sound—a cough so sudden and explosive that it sent birds scattering into the sky and a nearby squirrel into existential contemplation before being forced into softer numbers as he gathered himself. “Ah…well…you, uh see…”.

Well, Tento was not doing good at looking proper now. His hand got brought to his face in a closed fist as he tried to gather himself. His cough had held a combination of surprise, disbelief, and inadvertent comedy. It started high, like the squeak of a mouse caught unawares, then plummeted to the depths of a bassoon in distress, only to end on a note that sounded suspiciously like a question mark nestled in his deep voice. Slightly red faced he gave one final soft cough before speaking, “With the level of beauty you have Hiroe. Any compliment and flirtatious thought just….felt like it would fail to be enough to reach you”.

Quickly saying that he would flick his head in a scan for somewhere to sit. Finding one, he took a quick hand of Hiroe’s hand before rushing off to it. By all accounts Hiroe really was one of the most attractive women Tento knew. As someone he knew by passing he did not have as much exposure to her in Shino due to their different years. A bubbly playful lady, he found himself naturally going the playful lane with her in the past instead of full on flirtatiousness. Maybe he was a poor playful flirter. Perhaps he had self restrained himself seeing her as a growing friend, but he was not oblivious that she was a woman. Heck it sounded like she wanted him to a little, and internally he had to take a bit of a stroke to his ego at that.

Ready to order!!”, Tento said calling out for a waiter. Sitting down Tento listened to the lifeline of conversation against awkward pressure. “I'm glad to hear it”, Tento said with a nod of his head as he heard a little bit about Captain Ōtoribashi. It sounded like he was a good leader, and as a fellow Vizard it did some good of the nerves to know that. He then titled his head in a bit of curiosity. “Who was the friend in the Seventh?”, he asked curiously.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Keep Shinnin' [ Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Tentos10
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Shinnin' [ Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Keep Shinnin' [ Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Keep Shinnin' [ Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep Shinnin' [ Tento | Hiroe ]

Sun May 05, 2024 3:32 pm
Keep Shinnin' [ Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Jgp3077

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"Hmph... why so nervous, huh? You're so lucky you're buying me food or I'd press you pretty fierce for a genuine answer! I'll accept your answer for now. I am quite a stunning beauty aren't I?"

Hiroe wasn't wholly convinced of his answer, truth be told. Tento easily struck her as the type of man who would flirt regardless of the level of difficulty. Even so, his compliment about how much of a striking beauty she was earned him a momentary reprieve in the mean time. Plus, the aroma of food was dominating her focus now. Free food was as good an apology as any to win her favor. Resuming actual conversation, Hiroe nodded her head as she sat the table, prepared to answer each question as it came. Even if she heckled him moments ago, it truly was a gift to be able to talk with old friends about stuff like this.

"Hana. I had intended on joining her in the seventh, but... well, I found that my talents were likely far more suited to the 8th. I never got to talk to her and apologize about that, but I'm sure Hana understands. I just wanted to make a name for myself that felt genuine, ya know?"

STORY'S NOT OVER

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 10:33 pm

Yes, yes you are. Zanpakuto matches the master”. Hmmmm. Now that was brought out in the open. Maybe he could drop some flirtatious compliments here and there whenever he hung out with Hiroe. It sounds like she wouldn't get mad about it. He did enjoy flattering women anyway after all. “You call it being nervous. I call it having a natural response to a cute pout from a pretty lady”, Tento said, giving a mischievous side glance as he sat in his seat that held a deliberate intent of playful disbelief with a tiiiinge of satisfaction. He did find it amusing about Hiroes threat to press him. It was the type of thing they had together nowadays that always got a soft chuckle out of him.

Be that as it may, Hiroe was someone who could talk to in a goofy-type of way. She was a social butterfly to everyone he supposed, rumors true of her style even after graduating from shino. “Ooooh, Hana”, Tento said, laying a hand on his lap, realization full in his voice of the person she was referring to. “Well I am sure you not being in the same division is impacting her. But friends will be true friends regardless right? She will understand when the time is right. Heck, you two can always just catch up when you both have time”. Tento then let himself give a thought being careful with your words. “Ah, to be honest. Kinda? I never had a burning desire to make a name for myself. But someone having ambition and a goal they're running towards is something I get. I respect that focus”.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 3:58 pm
Keep Shinnin' [ Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Jgp3077

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"Really? I always thought you had big dreams in mind after you graduated."

Offering a playful wink at his genuine compliment, Hiroe posed that question with genuine curiosity in her eyes. Though she wouldn't proclaim she knew Tento like the back of her hand, he always struck her as the type who had the burning desire to achieve things in the Gotei. Then again, she had hardly got to know him too much before he graduated. They formed a friendship, and so far, that had carried into where they were now. As it stood, there were still so many things she didn't know about him. While she waited for him to answer that question, she decided to address his words on Hana, expressing her feelings about the woman in general.

"I guess I just... hope she's doing okay. She's a fun woman, but I get the idea that life is currently weighing down on her at the moment. From what little I know, she kinda hates the division she's in. I don't regret my decision, but sometimes... I just think, maybe she could've used the helping hand, ya know? Someone to feel familiar with, to talk to, and fight alongside her. I really care about Hana, and I want the best for her. The same way I want the best for you, old man," she quipped, reaching in to pinch his cheek with a playful grin.

STORY'S NOT OVER

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 13, 2024 11:24 pm

"Really? I always thought you had big dreams in mind after you graduated."

If Hiroe had not seen it before, this would be one of the few times that Tento actually showed any true level of seriousness. In the soft glow of the late afternoon sun, his face was a canvas of lighthearted mischief and goofiness. His playful smirk earned by Hiroe’s charm danced on his lips, his eyes twinkled with the mirth of a thousand and one untold jokes. His eyebrows arched in slight comic exaggeration, as if each were trying to leap out from his face in an act of joyful rebellion. That was the face of a man who normally tried to find a bright side to all things. Face any challenge with a smile and who ground humor in the aftermath of life's lessons in every corner. “Well…to be honest, Hiroe”.

That face that liked to spread infectious laughter changed as the shadows grew longer and larger as light seemed to become dimmed. A slow transformation unfolded. The smirk smoothed into a line of calm determination. The playful twinkle in his eyes sharpened into a piercing gaze that cut through the frivolity of before. His eyebrows descended like a stern sentinel's watch, guarding against the levity that once was there. The lines of his face, once curved in amusement, now set into the hard angles of resolve.

It was as if the setting sun took with it the lightness of his spirit, leaving behind a man sculpted by seriousness, ready to face the gravity of a world that awaited him. The goofy charm was replaced by an imposing solemnity, a testament to the duality of the human experience. “I worked hard while at Shino because that is just the type of man I am. I love martial arts and strangely enough when I first picked up a wooden stick I felt something in me. That's the romantic version of it at least''.

Tento gave a pause. Letting a finger tap the top of his glass cup of water that was placed down. “I will tell you the other half if you promise not to laugh too much, kay?”. He would let a few seconds past to get an answer. If she gave even a half hearted answer he would speak, “When I first came here. To this world I was just so confused and scared. I didn't know…what to do. What I would do. I felt empty; alone. I only met a shinigami and got pushed to go to Shino and got advocated for some advanced placement classes. I just went along seeing it as something to do, the duty felt admirable. Good. Good work to protect and do something for others ya know??”, he then let out a soft laugh.

“Gave me a place to be around people. And I figured if my life now could be used for anything that would be what it was. But in a year I met someone. A friend, heck my best friend. Strong, confident, but a bit of an isolated cold person. Bumped heads at first but she matched me in my determination of working out and training. We bonded over that and I…felt I got a home just being around her. At some point my goal of being a shinigami to protect blended wanting to serve with her in the Gotei. I know I know, I sound like a lost puppy, right? Doing something with a higher focus due to competition with my friend”, he sounded bringing a hand to his face. Embarrassed by his words but happy to go down memory lane. “Things after that. Seated positions, moving up. It really wasn't on my mind, only what I needed to do to do my job. Work. Determination. And heart”.

That was the long short version. In the end he was just trying to find a place for himself in the Gotei. The goofy intellect, the flirt, and the man that genuinely valued their duty. Guiding and protecting souls, training with fellow shinigami. Having a second chance at life, to live. To grow. And make memories. Letting his words finish he gave a cough to settle himself. Waiting for any playful words he expected for Hiroe. At another time he would give banter to that wink, but he had no momentum here.

On the topic of Hana. It was a tough one that he was unsure of. It was clear Hiroe was concerned so…, “I, think you should check on her. In truth she is doing her best but when I met her. She had a lot on her mind. She is… kinda ‘okay’ but she needs help from someone she truly calls a friend. I can only think time will help her if she can take proper steps. But those steps are like an anchor that she isn't even sure where to step”. He gave a pause. A bit curious about that tidbit. He had no idea she was hating her division, but then again they had only met once or twice. It was a while ago as well, just what had been happening to her??

He leaned back in his chair. Giving a downed look. Hana's family life was shit, and he feared that she was closed off in a guard to protect herself. Maybe it was hurting her at the same time. Hiroe gave clear thoughts. Sometimes a familiar face was all someone needed. An ear to vent, a person to watch her back. Choosing to give a straight answer instead of a flirtatious comment to distract he had to give a quip back with it though. “Eating dinner with a beauty is a good start. Maybe you having lunch with her sometimes can help her. Maybe do duties together if it fits?”. He said letting Hiroe pinch his cheek before sticking a tongue out before taking a sip of his water.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum