Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  Empty Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)

Fri May 03, 2024 2:23 pm
Rangiku made her way to the sixth division. Wanting to pay someone a visit as she would walk through the building until she would happen upon an office with a familiar name on the door. A smile creeping up on her face as she would open the door slightly peaking into to see if Toki was in his office or not.

It's been some time since she's seen him, ND she just wants to catch up. It seems like she's been couped up dealing with her own squads business to the point she hasn't been able to visit some old family and friends. As she would poke her head in the door In a childlike and sing song way she'd speak up.

"Ohhhhh Toki, you in here?"
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  Left_bar_bleue16000/1Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  Empty Re: Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)

Sun May 05, 2024 12:54 pm
Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  JBWWmbT
HINAMORI TOKI

Things were certainly busy in the 6th Division, and Toki, a dutiful man, was not going to let his work fall by the wayside in the slightest. It would have been unthinkable, after all, for him to let anything get in the way of maintaining the security of the Gotei and the Soul Society. But, it was the end of the day, and he had already been preparing to leave for the evening when a voice he knew quite well called him from the office door.

"Vice Captain Matsumoto. It's nice to see you."

Of course, he was still working, still sitting at his desk, but as he stood and went to leave the office, he offered a little more cheerful an expression, and greeted her with a warm hug that one would only ever find between close family.

"Ah, apologies, Aunt Rangiku. I didn't want to be unprofessional during work hours, you know. What brings you here?"

END POST | SINS OF THE FATHER
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 3:56 pm
Ah yeah she forgot he's not one to act unprofessional ad he made his way over to her to finish his day. Returning the hug she would lean back with a smile, and she'd give him a pat on the arm before speaking.

"Just wanted to come see how you're doin'. Feels like we haven't talked in quite awhile, Toki"

As she would lead out the door with him before looking around for them to sit somewhere before having an idea. She wondered how long its been since Her, Momo, and Toki have had a sit down.

"OH I wanted to ask, how's your mom doing? Haven't gotten around to seeing her in awhile either."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  Left_bar_bleue16000/1Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 1:51 pm
HINAMORI TOKI

"I appreciate it. Not often that people come to check in on a seated officer, you know."

Of course, he did have a few people who did ask after his health now and again, but he tended to just assume that was basic courtesy from some of the more friendly young ladies in the division. And, of course, there was Officer Aiban, but that wasn't quite the same, even if he appreciated her more rigorous inquiries more.

"Mom is doing very well. She's started taking on some students more regularly, and I think she's enjoying that."

That didn't mean Toki actually trusted all of those students, but his role in the 6th Division did mean he was in a good position to hear about any unsavory rumors regarding them. He was hardly an unstable enough man to actively delve into the background of everyone that spoke to his mother, but he had dedicated himself to this job for her sake.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 2:58 pm
"OH trust me I know. That's why the seated officers need to stick together, or atleast that's how I view it. Really, you should start going out on the weekends with your squad I'm sure they go out for drinks."

As she would wait for the information about his mother as a smile would cross her lips. Happy that she seemed to be doing very well, and she considered the prospect of going and paying a visit to the woman at some point. However, she wasn't fully aware of the fact she was taking students but that was probably good for her.

"Oh ho she is? That's great to here I'm glad she's doing well. You think us 3 could make some time for some tea sometime soon?"

As she would wait for the reply she was pretty sure she knew the answer, but she was also fully aware that being a seated officer was not the easiest schedule. Sometimes it was easier to get some free time than others, but she was pretty sure she and Toki could make some time.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 4:31 pm
HINAMORI TOKI

"Sorry to say, Aunt Rangiku, but the people in 6th Division aren't quite as excitable and fun-loving as you are. We like things quiet and straightforward around here. No-nonsense attitudes take us far."

Of course, Toki himself was every bit as much a part of that as the rest of his division, and he liked it like that. Only their 3rd Seat seemed to be a significant outlier, really, though Toki couldn't say he'd ever talked to her outside of professional circumstances.

"Tea, huh? I think mom would like that, yeah. You ought to come over soon."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 6:22 pm
"Ah guess you really do inherit your straight edge from your mother."

She'd sigh as she needed a few new drinking buddies. She felt like Toki would probably have a pretty good time If he gave it a try, but she absolutely would not try to guilt him into something like that. As she would lean back she'd take a breath before continuing on.

"Well, I was actually planning on heading over in the next couple days. Feels like it's been awhile since I popped in, and ya know me. might need a day or two for a break."

She'd speak as she'd probably go see Momo. Maybe crash the night there, or see if Momo was interested in hitting the bar for the night. She could probably assume that would be a pretty swift no, but there's no harm in asking. As she would put her hands behind her head as they would walk.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum