Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Abrigale Duskheart W.I.P. Left_bar_bleue0/0Abrigale Duskheart W.I.P. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Abrigale Duskheart W.I.P. Empty Abrigale Duskheart W.I.P.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:16 am

ZIAMICHI

***REMEMBER, ZIAMICHI'S CAN BE FROM ALMOST ANY RACE EXPECT VIZARDS, HOLLOWS OR ARRANCARS***

Name: Abrigale Duskheart

The Host Race: Human

Personality: Abrigale acts in a way that makes most people think of her as a blond, she will follow a crowd with out wondering what there doing and she will usually more then often get into trouble. If it's shopping to getting supplies, she usually goes over board and will buy more then what she needs of was told to get. She will act energetic also, allowing her to have fine stamina for running around all over the place to meet with her friends. She also takes on a serious side when she practices at her school in the martial art's club. She can keep her mind clear at times also allowing her to concentrate pretty well, which helps her when trying to do something or remember something.

Appearance: Abrigale Duskheart W.I.P. 20af5ac6

Background/History: She was born in the heart of mother land Russia and raised to one day be able to fight against the scourge that was the hollows in russia, yet through her youth at the age of 3 she was stolen by a gang on bandit's and taken to to japan, where others of her so called kind were. She never learned of this and lived a peaceful life in japan till the age of 5 when she first started school and was deemed a bully for having learned to fight and punching a kid for stealing her cookie. Though her child hood life was spent with a family in japan with people who were not related to her in anything but a name, she did always like the accent.

Having grown up to be a pre-teen at 12 she was taught about humans with special powers and shinigami as such, since she so plainly could see them, and the hollows, oh how many hollows she had seen. It was almost as if they were and weren't there, though she was still trying to get in sync with what ever powers she may of had she was trained to keep her stamina well reserved during a battle if such thing ever had to take place, for it would help her survive in critical points of her life. Abrigales training went on from just keeping her stamina up to keeping her strength of will to fight up. So that she wouldn't lose moral during a battle as fast.

Having aged to 15 she had learned much in her life and had started to learn what her powers were, that she was a Ziamichi, that it meant that somewhere in her there was a entity waiting, or an entity out there waiting to take over her body, she found it both interesting and creepy at the same time seeing as it could take over her body all together, make her stronger, or co-exist with her inside her body. She just sorta let the idea pass on by as she didn't truly care at the time. She just thought, when it happens ill know, and it will not be a fun experience.

This was also around the time that her foster family was killed and she was left alone never knowing they were dead, yet when she learned about 6 months later when she was sent on the same vacation they were when they were killed, yet the skills she was given and learned had saved her life, and the seed of evil had been sewn into her soul, into her very being and that was the birth of Phobia

Ziamichi Spirit: Abrigale Duskheart W.I.P. Addict
His personality is described as he keeps to himself and doesn't care for other, he is silent and will brood over the lost such as the long missing cousin of him, who he learned to never say his name, be it to start a riot amongst locals, he did learn how ever that his ways of living were endangered when his strong cousin vanished, Sending Fear into Fear itself.

Phobia always did have a strange craving for blood that might be while he had become a geyser of it when he first discovered his powers, allowing himself to generate any amount of blood and crystallized blood which also opens up a ability to allow him to make it rain blood if enough blood is shot into the sky, and then reverted back to its liquid form. All the raining blood is able to be crystalized and aimed at a certain point allowing it to rain shards of raining blood and glass.

Ziamichi History: (What is the background of your Ziamichi before they ended up sealed in your character and how they ended up in your character in the first place. 2 Paragraph mim)

Ziamichi powers: (what powers your demon, dark side and etc has)

Unique Traits: (What kind of special ability's does your host get from you're Ziamichi's powers.)

Ziamichi Skill Level: Control: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
(Add the host race's skills under here)

Forms: (How many forms, if any, does it take until the host reaches it's limit, full power and a risk of having the demon, dark side or other entity gain control of their body.)

Control: (What kind of control does your character have over your Ziamichi? Ranging from zero to ten. When at Zero, you're character has no control over your Ziamichi. When at ten, you're character has perfect control over it's Ziamichi.)

Ziamichi Class: (Ranging from E to the weakest and A to the strongest; With S being a special class of demons. Don't do anything to this, the staff will decide how strong your demon will be from how good your application is and how good your role playing skills are.)

Drawbacks:[/b] (What are the drawbacks if you're character loses control or use too much of their power and what are the after-effects of an episode where they lose control?)

Roleplay Sample: (Show us your stuff!)

SHINIGAMI
Zanpakutô Spirit: *THIS IS IF YOUR CHARACTER IS A SHINIGAMI AND ASSUMING IF YOUR ZIAMICHI HASN'T KILLED YOUR ZANPAKUTO'S SPIRIT* (Describe the physical manifestation of your sword. Include its name, appearance, personality, and where it lives.)

Sealed Zanpakutô : *THIS IS IF YOUR CHARACTER IS A SHINIGAMI, IF YOUR CHARACTER IS NOT A SHINIGAMI REMOVE THIS* (Describe what the sword looks like)

Shikai Description: *THIS IS IF YOUR CHARACTER IS A SHINIGAMI* (Include the new appearance.)

Shikai Abilities: (You are a death god, but that does not mean you have 1337 powers. Do not overpower your shikai. One to two elements, and one specialization. Spec are Speed, Defense, and Power.)

Release: (What you have to say in order to release., try to be original.)

Bankai: *REMEMBER, AT TIMES, ZIAMICHI'S CAN INFULENCE YOUR CHARACTERS BANKAI AND ALTER IT* (Include appearance of the sword, assuming it still is a sword)

Bankai Abilities: (Your Zanpakutou's abilities now that it is in its ultimate stage.)

QUINCY

Bow Description: ***ONLY IF YOUR CHARACTER IS A QUINCY, IF NOT CROSS THIS OUT**** (Customize your bow )
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Abrigale Duskheart W.I.P. Left_bar_bleue7380/100Abrigale Duskheart W.I.P. Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Abrigale Duskheart W.I.P. Empty Re: Abrigale Duskheart W.I.P.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 am
You have until Sunday July 18 to work on this or it is denied.

Tsubine's Character List
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Abrigale Duskheart W.I.P. Left_bar_bleue7380/100Abrigale Duskheart W.I.P. Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:56 pm
DENIED DUE TO NO WORK

Tsubine's Character List
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Abrigale Duskheart W.I.P. Left_bar_bleue0/0Abrigale Duskheart W.I.P. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:23 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum