Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Empty Re: [Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Ayane Redwood

[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Ayane really wasn't expecting a full on attack but she knew very well how she should go about defending against it. She was a pure offensive type and was pretty bad at blocking but she was up against fire and fire was her speciality. As the blazing blast shot towards her, Ayane moved the fire from her right arm to her right leg. It spiralled quickly across her body so she could start running and launched a great kick right at the flames causing the thing to blast off in two, one to the floor and the other skyward and almost singing her hair.

But then poliro was right in her face with a shunpo and swung hard. the first thing Ayane could think of doing was defending so she brought both arms before her face and the blade collided with her gloves. The glow of the gloves started to violently shine as it repelled the fire and Ayane was shoved backwards. "Man he hasn't stopped attacking me..." the whip attack was then launched at her but this wasn't going to take her off her stance. As soon as it got near, Ayane vanished with her own shunpo and moving at a very fast pace. Appearing behind Poliro, Ayane was now charging two spheres of fire in either hand and thrusted her right hand forwards. if this was to hit then Poliro would be shoved back and with her other hand, Ayane threw her other ball to potentially hit from a distance.

After all that, Ayane stood with her arms up ready to block whatever came her way next attack. "Man your really something... its getting hot out here"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Empty Re: [Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:49 pm
Poliro noticed her fast Shunpo, he guessed she would be fast. He turned around him to see her charging her spheres of fire , but was too late, and it was thrusted into him. He looked rather pained but then shrugged it off as he used shunpo to get away again. He stopped for a moment and told Ayane something about the heat. "I am something indeed. Being 4th seat in our Squad means im 4th toughest, so I don't dissapoint when it comes to fighting Ayane. My Zanpakuto burns at 700 degrees, and thats 7 times the amount needed to boil water. That is very, VERY hot. [/b]

Poliro wasn't finished just yet though, he then showed more techniques with his Shikai, increasing its size. It was the size of a average sword, but he had managed to increase it further. [i] "Depending on how much Reaitsu I put into the sword, the larger it becomes.
It was now like a wide longsword, akin to Ichigos first sword when he became a Shinigami. "Now, here I come. He used Shunpo again to appear behind her, cutting down her back with his Zanpakuto.

Last edited by PortalLife on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:21 am

Ayane Redwood

[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

There wasn't a great deal of things Ayane thought she could do right then. His fire was hot and it did hurt her when it hits but she wasn't going to give in just because he could make his 'sword get bigger'. "700 degree's is alright, but I don't even know how hot mine are." Ayane used that as a small threat to stay away from her fires. Conjuring fire into her hand once more, Ayane turned around as soon as she sensed the motion of a shunpo and kicked off the floor.

polrio had indeed gone behind her which she gathered he would do. he was using shunpo a lot in combat meaning Ayane wouldn't easily keep him still in one place unless she got into the game. As she moved abckwards, the fire blade slammed down and managed to hit her leg as she didn't move far away on purpose. Ayane gritted her teeth but was still within some sense of close range at about a metre and a half distance form poliro. Then she thrusted her hand forwards again, throwing the ball of fire she was holding right at Poliro. It moves as fast as a shakkahou meaning it wouldn't be easily dodged her.

Doing a backflip cartwheel thing and landed with one foot then soon the other. Then she looked up making sure she didn't actually hurt him if he hadn't moved. he must have been smarter than that at aeast...

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:24 am
Poliro Tensol
"I am Poliro. I am trying avenge myself. I hate the Arrancar."

Poliro wasn't shaken on Ayanes comment about her fires having unknown tempuatures, as he thought it wouldn't much higher than his own. Then, when she fired that fireball at him, his instinct was to Shunpo away but he knew that trying to outspeed it wouldn't work so he then blocked the fireball with his sword, which became part of the swords flame. "My Zanpakuto can also defend myself from fire based attacks like what you just did. ITs now apart of my flames..

Poliro then went to use his whip attack again, the time it took to reach her shorter because of his fire swords length being increased because of Poliros reaitsu. If it reached her, he would then use Shunpo to try and cut her with the flame sword from the side. It was obvious Poliro was taking this training intensely cause of his desire to learn Bankai and so forth, so he needed to take these trainings seriously. He needed to reach a higher power to avenge himself.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:55 am

Ayane Redwood

Spoiler:

Ayane moved herself back with her flip but when she landed, noticed her attack had been pretty much eaten up by his sword. She wasn't too surprised but she expected something a bit more than just a poof of smoke where the attack had been absorbed. Never matter, the fight was still on.

Ayane saw the whip coming right towards her but did the stupid thing and held her arm up to block it, ending up with it wrapped around her arm. Luckily, she couldn't feel it from her own firey zanpakutou countering his flames. but then he was right in her face with a slash across her which she wasn't counting on.

"Shit..." After the strike went right through her, Ayane pushed off poliro's chest and landed on the floor, sitting up. "Ack... that hurt..." Ayane's garbs looked burnt across the entire waist where she didn't defend herself. However she did let loose one truth she didn't tell poliro. "You know I never fight in my garbs when it's serious." Ayane smiled as if to remove an insult she may had just thrown. She wasn't being totally serious because she didn't want to injure anyone or even herself in that matter.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:12 am
Poliro didn't feel insulted, if a captain were go all out on him, he knew he would get destroyed easily, he thought. He also expressed concern that he maybe went a bit all out on her. "Ayane. I didn't go too rough did I? I didn't want to cause you any serious injuries in just a training.. I'm sorry if I did. He looked rather sort of worried about her now, cause if he had hurt her badly he would feel bad for being too rough on her. She was still only a young girl he thought, after all. But then he remembered she was a captain, and he should stop thinking of her as a little girl in regards to fighting.

He sighed, and he thought maybe he had done enough for now. Or did Ayane want to go on? He didn't know, so obviously he had to ask her. "Are we done for now or should we carry on? Its your call here. He was more paranoid for Ayanes safety because of how serious Poliro becomes in a battle, so he had to make sure about it.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Ayane Redwood

Spoiler:

Ayane still sat there on the floor rubbing her gut where she was hit. She was more concerned about the singed clothing rather than her actual bodily condition but she knew things were going well for Poliro. She was glad she could help the guy and being together today seemed quite fun and felt right.

"It's ok Poliro I'm alright. I'm just pleased It didn't cut me in half." Ayane giggled and then pulled herself onto her feet. "You know, maybe it's about time we got something to eat and drink. Im starving!" Ayane's arms started to glow as the gloves disappeared and turned back into her bracelet from before. "Enough for today, lets go relax at a restaurant somewhere..."

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:30 pm
Training thread over, locked
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:16 pm
Archived

[Training] Ayane and Poliro, Sudden relations - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum