Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Empty Re: Stealing her Sands

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Miku Midknight Zatsune

Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Mikuslashed Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Mikuslashed Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Mikuslashed

~ You can't stop the decay. All will fall apart to make way for my lady's kingdom of death ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------------------------------------------------------
Miku stared at the girl as she cried into her shoulder. For some reason it made Miku want to burst into tears as well but she kept herself from doing so. There was only really one thing they could do now for her and that was to get her to sleep. If she slept then maybe she would feel better. "Miyuki, can you walk? I want to take you to my room so you can rest. I'll sleep in here for now."

Miku didn't care for Miyuki's answer as whatever she said, Miku was going to order Ultimos to carry her into the other room. He was a giant man but he was also kind hearted when he needed to be. "Ultimos, take her to my room. Miyuki, trust me. You will be perfectly fine after some rest. For now, i need to go and talk to my Lady." Ultimos however butted in when she finished her sentence. "Miku, I'll go to our Lady in your stead. You would be better for looking after the girl. She trusts you more the look of things. For now, I can take her into your room. Miyuki, come here."

ultimos at first sounded like he was ordering her to move. But he knew she wouldn't so he walked over to Miku and opened out his hand. Miku would then move her over to ultimos who would carry her through the doorway and into a room down the hall whcih contained Miku's room. The place was covered in gothic paintings and even a few computers that were sitting on a desk. Her bed however was like a princess bed but black and purple in colour. Ultimos lay her down on the bed and stood back. "What the hell is Miku and our Lady thinking..." Miku walked into the room soon after and stood next to the bed. "This is really inconvenient for us..."

Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Mikuslashed Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Mikuslashed Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Mikuslashed

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:11 am
The girl nodded to being able to walk, of course she couldn't but she didn't want to cause any trouble for anyone.

"Ultimos, take her to my room. Miyuki, trust me. You will be perfectly fine after some rest. For now, i need to go and talk to my Lady."

So Ultimos was the man's name?

"Miku, I'll go to our Lady in your stead. You would be better for looking after the girl. She trusts you more the look of things. For now, I can take her into your room. Miyuki, come here."

Who was the lady? She had heard that name sprung up a few times now and now even more questions were building up in her mind but she was too weak to ask any. All she wanted right now was to get better, and to hear from Miku that she'd get better after some rest relaxed her for once. She wanted to believe anything that Miku said because she trusted her and she was her friend. To see Ultimos hold his arms out to await Miku pass over herself she clung onto Miku like she was her big sister or something.

She didn't want to leave Miku, not even if it was for a second. But after a few minutes she was already in Ultimos' arms, she didn't like it at first. Because he was tall and scary looking. And the fact she didn't trust him as much as she trusted Miku scared her even more. But after a while she began getting fond of him.

On the small and short walk towards Miku's room she had finally began getting tired, entering the room as she noticed how it was decorated. The bed was something that stood out the most in fact. Being placed down it wasn't long until her eyes closed and she fell asleep softly and soundly, hoping that when she awoke she'd be better

Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:27 am

Miku Midknight Zatsune

~ You can't stop the decay. All will fall apart to make way for my lady's kingdom of death ~

Miku couldnt help but feel something towards this girl. Especially the way she clung onto her relentlessly, it made her feel as though she desperately needed to look after Miyuki. Soon after she fell asleep, Ultimos left the room. Miku however, stood there perfectly still and awaited his return.

Outside, the demon of a man leapt out of the window and landed on the opposite rooftop. There, he started to run as fast as he could with his huge hulking armour and body size. He then leapt off the building, over another and fell down to the outskirts of the town where all was just sand and desert. However shen he almost hit the floor, something stopped his fall as a flaming horse shot up from underneath his and he landed on the saddle. "Ruin.... It is good to see you..." The horse nodded in agreement before dashing off at shunpo speed and leaving a trail of blazing sand behind it.

Soon after running, Ultimos arrived at the fortress known as Las Noches. Here, Ultimos stood on the back of his steed and kicked off, causing the animal to sink beneath the sands and disappear to where it came from, and for Ultimos to bound over the huge wall and land on the squad buildings. Here, he ran for a few more seconds before swinging down and landing heavily in the sand. Here, was where his Lady was sitting.

Back at the house, Miku stood looking at Miyuki. What kind of dream was she having inside her mind? She certainly hoped it was no nightmare or she would kill it to remove the pain from her new...friend. Miku stepped forwards and sat on the side of the bed and wiped Miyuki's forehead. "Shes so...warm..." but just then the doors opened behind Miku and in walked ultimos. "I have brought her here." Miku stood up and bowed as the other girl walked into the room. She wore that blood red dress and had long bloody hair. This, was the Ruler of Hueco Mundo... "Ashlei..."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:32 am

Miyuki lay sound asleep in the warmth of the bed. Her head resting on the fluffly pillow while her shiny long hair was spread out around the bed. Her cheeks glew red from the fever she had.

Although this was possibly one of the best rests she had had. She didn't know why but even at night Karakura could get really noisy, with all the parties going on, the drunks outside.

And even though she loved nature, the birds in the morning truthully gave her a headache, especially if it was sunday. The day people call "Peaceful", well if you were in Karakura it was no where near to that title.

Although this place, wherever it was seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. It didn't look like it had any of those things. Birds or loud parties.

It was just a somewhat dark and dull place. Which at the moment was the reason that Miyuki would slowly get better. She didn't know how long it'd take, minutes, hours, days or even weeks.

But as long as she didn't have yet another change in scenery she'd be fine. Before this, she had never left Karakura, ever. She was born there and would possibly die there when she would grow old.

Why did she stay there? Because she had grown attached to that place. And to escape from all those noisy bunches she'd go to Karakura Forest with a book and sit, by herself, reading whilst taking in the quiet surroundings before her.

While remaining softly asleep Miyuki hadn't much to dream about, most would possibly have nightmares of what had recently happened or of Ultimos. Or maybe they would have nightmares if they could sense the reiatsu around them. Miyuki could now but she didn't have nightmares.

She just dreamed of the Sakura tree. Safe. Come to think of it, she didn't know what ever happened to that tree. All the trees here were dead while she wondered how they could grow on sand they were still dead.

The branches were bare and hanging, looming over the cold dull sand belonging to the desert. While the cresent moon shape was the only light source, even though the moon's light was reflected from the sun. It seemed this place didn't have any of that. Life.

The sounds around here were quiet while in her dream. She was possibly in a deep sleep her body had put her in to try and heal. Although her physical self winced from the pain every now and then.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Miku Midknight Zatsune

Ashlei had entered the room at this point and was standing beside Miku, staring at the weak girl. She leant forwards and placed her hand firmly on her forehead and sighed. Standing back up Ashlei turned to Ultimos. "Imbecile..." ultimos then took a step back wondering what she meant. "Huh?" But before he could say much more, Ashlei slapped him across the face. this was no normal slap though as it sent the giant crashing to the floor, roaring as he did. Miku stood up quickly. "Lady Ashlei? What is wrong?"

Ashlei turned to Miku and spoke with her dull tone of voice again. "Ultimos leapt to conclusions to quickly. this is a mere motion sickness Miyuki gained from entering hollow sands. Give her a few days, she will feel perfectly fine afterwards. When she is feeling ok, Bring her to me so we can start fuelling her mind..." Miku nodded to her master as she turned, stood on Ultimos's back and back down through the doorway. ultimos then stood up too. "Ugh, I should be more careful..." Miku looked angrily at him. "Don't give me that crap, I was really worried then." ultimos smirked. "your worried for a mere human Midknight. She isn't that important..." Miku looked away from ultimos in anger and silently whispered under her breath. "She is to me..."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:51 pm
At least four hours had gone by within Hueco Mundo before Miyuki had started to wake up. She had had atleast 6 hours of rest in total, although this wasn't alot she felt refreshed. It defiantly was her best night's sleep, although here you couldn't tell if it was day or night because night had taken over the whole place.

So for now you just had the time to tell you. Not that it mattered here anyway. In fact, this was one question that kept on coming up within the girls mind. She looked over for Miku frowning lightly, she hadn't been told what was happening, where she was and all that at all. So hopefully she could get some answers now perhaps.

The sweat on her skin had disappeared as her fever had gone down finally. Although she still felt a little rough she could move around more than she could before. Opening her eyes as she looked up at the ceiling Miyuki blinked as her vision cleared. Sitting up on the bed as she placed a hand over her mouth coughing.

"M-Miku-C-Chan?"

She asked, bringing her body over the bed as she landed her bare feet on the floor. Her long hair following her as she looked around for both Miku and Ultimos. SHe turned around and made the bed carefully before going to the door. Atleast she could walk better now, of course she shook slightly every now and then. But at the moment she wanted to find Miku.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:14 am

Miku Midknight Zatsune

Miku and Ultimos had left the room a few hours ago to get other things sorted. Ultimos left the house completely for his daily training where he would journey through Menos Forest and destroy things he thought would put up a fight. Miku however was downstairs. Seeing as everything previously had taken place in the two bedrooms of the ones that lived here, it was time to venture downstairs!

Miku was sitting downstairs in the living room where a fireplace was burning nicely and she sat in a rather large chair. Everything looked posh and victorian but the walls were still made of that purple rock. The kitchen was no better but at least it had a fridge. Miku stared out of the window opposite the chair and thought to herself about what she was getting herself and other people involved in. "Is this really worth it?" However in mid thought, Miku heard some noise coming from upstairs. The house was silent until the sound of small footsteps could be clearly heard by her ears. "She's up?" Miku sprung to her feet and dashed out of the room to the stairs. "Miyuki?" She said quietly as she walked up the stairs in some kind of power walk.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:54 am

---------------------------------------

Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Miyuki
Stealing her Sands - Page 2 A2d0dubqp736arve7qds71nqu41302934143

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

Miyuki had gotten half way through the long hallway which at first in her sight had seemed to have gone on forever.

She studied how the building was made as it interested her, nearly everything looked like some old material. Looking at a few dull pictures on the walls she turned and studied them for a moment.

"What is this place...?"

She asked herself out loud, looking out the window at the never ending night before she heard someone call her name. At first she thought it as her imagination but it wasn't until a few minutes later she had noticed the voice. Her face lit up slightly before she headed from where the sound was coming from. If she was correct it belonged to her friend Miku.

"M-Miku-Chan? Found you!"

She said as she skipped down the stairs happily being careful to not fall. After all she was in bare feet and it was hard to land a grip on the stairs. A smile gracefully was shown on her face before landing by her friend after her short journey down the stairs.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:03 am

Miku Midknight Zatsune

Miku stood at the bottom of the stairs as Miyuki skipped down them and landed beside her. Miku grinned happily to find out her new friend was perfectly fine. "It's good to see you moving again" Miku then grabbed a hold of Miyuki's hand. "Come on, You must have questions. I want to make sure you feel at home here with me."

Miku made it out that she was really pleased that Miyuki was here. Just like going on camp with a best friend, Miku had never met a person she could freely talk to without hesitating. Even Ultimos was hard to talk to for his thick head and over the top attitude to destruction. Miku turned and held onto her friends hand so they could go into the living room together. there was only two chairs and one of them was stupidly huge. Miku was sitting in that one before so she took her seat there again. the other chair opposite was purple in colour to the larger chairs red colour and Miku pointed at it. "Please take a seat" Then then smiled again but this was not a fake smile. She was actually happy to see her friend was alright...

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:14 am

Stealing her Sands - Page 2 Miyuki
Stealing her Sands - Page 2 A2d0dubqp736arve7qds71nqu41302934143

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

"Yeah! I feel as good as new! ^_^"

The girl smiled before by hand with Miku somwhere.
She smiled happily, happy to see Miku once again.

"You must have questions. I want to make sure you feel at home here with me."

That was right! She had almost forgot about the questions she had stuck in her mind since arrival. Arriving at a room she blink the different coloured chairs, suddenly taking a seat happily the moment Miku had told her too. Well, she didn't know where to start on questions as she had to many and yet she didn't want to ask all of them. She may bore Miku with how many she had so she took the most important ones to her.

"Where am I? Why am I here?"

She began, tilting her head to the side as her long pink hair followed. Even after all that rest in bed her hair hadn't gotten messy at all as it remained shiny and straight.

. If it was anything she knew that she wasn't in Karakura now, the sun had nearly always shone within Karakura and here she hadn't even see one ray of light from the sun. So where was the moon getting it's light if it wasn't the reflection from the hottest star?

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum