Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished) Left_bar_bleue0/0Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished) Empty Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished)

Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:46 pm
‹ Z I A M I C H I ›
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

B A S I C ; ; I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Kikio Kyoujaku
The Host Race: Shinigami

Appearance: Light Personality - Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished) 1184162286_InvisableAnimeGirl1

Dark Personality - Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished) Sword_girl

P E R S O N A L I T Y; ; T R A I T S

Personality:
Light Personality - Kikio is an overly kind individiual who simply can't see the bad in others. This usually gets her into alot of trouble as she doesn't want to kill anything even if its about to kill her. She seems to believe that there is a way out of every fight that doesn't include someone dying and will get overly angry and upset if someone else kills infront of her. She may seem like the kind of girl that would be very optimistic and happy but she is instead usually very depressed and struggling with her own thoughts. She simply hates the fact that the world is a kill or be killed world and refuses to believe it. Thus why she tries to end all her conflicts without death.

Dark Personality - The personality inflicted upon Kikio by Zenna's presence inside her body. This personality is the complete opposite of her usual self with Survival being its main driving factor. It will always do what is nessicary to ensure its own safety even if Kikio's light personality disagree's. This personality is the one that shows up when Zenna takes control of her host. it is also the cause of Kikio having no relations with anyone as Zenna always ends up scaring them away.

B A C K G R O U N D; ; P A S T

Background/History:
Kikio was born into the hardest part of the soul society. To a young couple of shinigami. Both of her parent's where very well known member's of the soul society and had been in love with each other for year's, But the two had made a very powerful enimey who wanted them dead. So he hireed a young demon by the name of Tindera to go and kill the girl's parent's and he did so one night while they where asleep in there house he simply broke in and killed them. He was told to kill every one in the house but The little girl Kikio was left to live alone when her parent's where killed by Tindera since the Tindera took pity on her and let her live. Since he was not the kind of Demon to kill children. Whom could not defend them self from him besides killing a child was just wrong and the child was truly not apart of the contract.

But the girl was scarred for life. After she saw her parent's killed in a horrible way. She was alway's depressed and never said a word. And after a while of people seeing her like this a young couple took her into their home and started to treat her like there own daughter, but the couple had already had two daughter's. Who were not happy with Kikio getting some of their attention. So they would try to get her in much trouble as possible. By breaking their stuff and plaming it on her. They would even break her stuff and kill her pet animal's. Like her pet dog jack, Whom they killed in front of her eye's, and when she tried to tell know one believed her. They just thought she was jealous of the girl's since they where the couple's real children and she was just their false child.

So Kikio learned to be hard and not let the two girl's bother her. She soon decided to go off and join the soul society. Passing with flying color's during all of the exams. however she was alawy's compared to her parent's and she was no were as good as them in skill level. But she tried as hard as she could and one day while on a mission she as attacked by a Ziamichi. Unfortunately due to some bizzarre screw up when the Ziamichi possessed Kikio's body. She doesn't remember anything other than the fact she had powers and that her blade is special. This helps her to cope with her new outrageous belief that she can protect everyone without anyone dying since she believes she was given a second chance to do this. She is aware that Zenna is in her body though because of her memory being gone,..she merely believes that Zenna is herself. Just another form of it. She doesn't realize that Zenna is actually her own entity and does not treat her like it. She often finds that their views differ but that never seems to cause alot of trouble unless Zenna takes over. Kikio always blacks out when this happens so she isn't aware of that fact either.

T H E B E A S T; ; W I T H I N

Ziamichi Spirit Name: Zenna

Ziamichi Spirit Appearance:

Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished) Darkgirlpower

Ziamichi Personality: Zenna cares only for herself and the continued longevity of her own life. She is a survivalist and wants nothing more than to survive for all eternity. This made Kikio and her defensive powers a prime host. Zenna saw kikio as a means to survive through anything and decided that even if Kikio lost her entire subconcious to Zenna it didn't matter as long as she continued to live. Zenna doesn't really care for Kikio's ideals as they tend to clash with her own. Where Kikio wants to avoid all killing and bloodshed..Zenna wants the opposite just because the faster the other person dies..the less likely they are to kill her. She isn't particularly evil..though Kikio views her as such. She simply wants to continue to live no matter the cost.

Ziamichi History: From what little fragments Zenna is able to peice together she was a fairly weak demon whose sole powers seemed to revolve around avoiding harm. When she fused with Kikio in hopes for longer and better chances for living..Her memory was shattered by some unknown phenomena that occured during the bonding process. Luckily..Kikio's memory was as well..making it much easier for Zenna to co-exist with her. She also knows that she is hell bent on Survival no matter the cost. Causing her to forcibly take control of Kikio's body when the dumb bitch is trying to be peaceful in a life or death situation. Other than that she doesn't know any more about herself or about Kikio. Apparently..Kikio is in the same boat as her regarding that. Nowadays Zenna merely tries to guide Kikio's subconcious to avoiding making friends or long term commitments as they tend to make kikio get into unnessicary danger. Though she is beginning to wonder if she was ever really a demon..or if she is a Zanpaktou Spirit. Because she doesn't realize she killed Kikio's Zanpaktou spirit when she fused with Kikio's body.

Ziamichi Powers:

Desolation - Zenna bursts with power and causes a barrier to form around her very skin. From this barrier onwards energy is released in a massive explosion of power that expands at least 30 yards in every direction though it can easily reach 200 yards. Because of the barrier before hand..Kikio's body suffers no damage to it. Due to the amount of energy released however..this ability can't be used more than once per thread..and she has issues using it in a town because of Kikio's strict code of non-killing anyone.

Barricade - With this power Zenna is able to create a barricade of strong reiatsu out of thin air. Separating two beings from fighting or even using it as a shield against an attack. the barricade is 30 feet wide and 20 feet tall and is not transparent meaning it isn't see through.

Deflector - using her own energy Zenna is able to form powerful barriers around her hands and feet that allow her to deflect things with them such as energy blasts or a weapon without harm to herself. These barriers can stop anything up to her tier in power though they are still capable of partially protecting against more powerful attacks.

B E N E F I T S ; F O R H O S T

Unique Traits:

Time Displacement - She is able to slow down one's perception of time to the point of making it seem like she is teleporting around though in reality she is not moving any faster than normal. This ability can easily be broken however if one has enough will to focus all of their senses on pain or something equally distracting. You could break this the same way you could break an illusion since that is essentially what it is.

Lucky Reflexes - Her reflexes are so sharpened by the Ziamichi's presence in her body that she is able to dodge things as fast as a bullet with great accuracy though it is usually done in the most unpredictable manner and looks like a fluke when it happens or just plain stupid.

Forms: 1 form - when the Ziamichi takes over..the physical appearance of the host changes to that of the dark personality..but other than that no other changes are noted besides the obvious one of a personality switch.

Drawbacks: After-Effects when they lose control are physical exhaustion and spiritually drained..Requiring rest or non combativeness for at least one full day.

Control: 0

T H E H O S T ; ; P O W E R S

Zanpakutô Spirit: Ziamichi has killed the Zanpaktou spirit and taken its place.

Sealed Zanpakutô : A standard length Katana that has no edge to it. This blade is dull as can be and cannot be sharpened by any means. The only thing different is the handle looks more like a rapier handle than a katana's. -see blade in dark personality picture- This was not always the case as the Ziamichi within Kikio caused the handle to change.

Shikai Description: The blade has white runes that glow along its sides. Otherwise it looks the same as Sealed State.

Shikai Abilities: Protector - The blade is so dull that it cannot be used to attack. yes you heard me. The blade is incapable of being used to harm someone else. What could this blade do then? Well ladies and gentleman, This blade's power is that it negates Reiatsu output that comes into contact with it along with its secondary ability to use the wielders reiatsu to encase it in a powerful barrier that allows it to deflect, block, and otherwise stop anything that comes into contact with it this blade is the perfect defender..not.. Luckily for Kikio's enemies this Zanpaktou is only able to use one of its two abilities at a time. Though there is no delay between switching the skills she still can't do them simultaneously. (Example using Ichigo - Kikio couldn't block Ichigo's Zanpaktou with an ability WHILE negating the getsuga tencho around her blade since he didn't release it. and since the reiatsu would of course go off when the blade was fully stopped Kikio would get blasted but not cut by the sword.) There's a power limit of course..it wouldn't be right to say she could block anyone's attack even if she was the weakest around. She can only block attacks up to 1 tier higher than her effectively..after that the ability only works halfway at 1 tiers higher and isn't able to block an attack fully just with the ability if they are tiers or higher than her. So if she was 2-3 she could only block up to 2-2 Halfway and 2-1 wouldn't be negated at all by this power.

Blade Barrier - the zanpaktou is capable of summoning up to 4 blades that can materialize instantly to protect Kikio from attacks. She can only summon blades once per post however..regardless of how many she summons. These blades look exactly like her shikai blade and do not have any special powers themselves other than being as sturdy as the original Zanpaktou.

Release: Protect all creation!

E X T R A ; ; I N F O

NOTE: Ziamichi's will have three to four skill sheets possibly. One for general skills, one for racial skills, one for the host's skill and possibly one for the spirit's skills if they are a different race.

Click here for skill sheet

Ziamichi Class: D

Skills:
0 Tier is allowed 1 Master, 2 Advanced for each section
1 Tier is allowed 2 Advanced for each section
2 Tier is allowed 1 Advanced, 2 Adept for each section
3 Tier is allowed 1 Adept for each section
4 Tier and below only get beginner.

General Skills

• Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Adept
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Beginner

Ziamichi Skills

• Skill Of Ziamichi Powers: Adept
  • Control Over Spirit: Beginner
  • Seal Strength: Beginner

Racial Skills

• Hoho: Beginner
  • Kidou: Beginner

• Zanjutsu: Adept
  • Hakuda: Beginner

Last edited by Rena on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished) Empty Re: Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished)

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:07 pm
Application Checklist

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes:
Tier: 3-2 /Ziamachi class D

Last edited by Zero on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished) Left_bar_bleue0/0Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:15 pm
Gomen.. I fixed the ability to clarify..I thought I did that when I made one of the Ziamichi's abilities but I guess i forgot. So thats fixed now

On the history though.. They have amnesia..it's kinda hard to make a history when neither being remembers a damned thing. I stretched it to get what I got down. BUt..ima keep working on it..see if I can come up with anything..

-edit- Fixed? Is that adequate a history for Kikio?
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:16 am
Archived due to creator leaving.

Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished) 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Anonymous

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:08 pm
Kikio Kyoujaku (Finished) Tumblr_mji8wvcspY1rshzuyo1_500_zps2d7b00ae
A'ight! This is has been in here long enough!
Moving from Innactive to Archived! Post Here if you return or pick up this character again!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum