Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open)

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:06 pm
Zaelin nodded to Damon before turning invisible and backing off actually a bit far. She stopped and hid herself in a tree while putting her rifle up and keeping it Focused on the two at all times. Should Damon become in any real danger somehow..She'd start letting loose from afar.

She noticed the man was fast..and was suddenly glad she got this particular gun as it would make it a hell of a lot easier to hit him should she decide to fire.

While she was waiting she decided to begin to go through Cyber Space again except this time she started focusing on information between known Organizations other than her own. If the man was part of anything..She'd soon find out..She might even be able to find out his rank within that organization.

"Well Chief..looks like your just going to have to let loose and have some fun.." She muttered to herself as she simply continued to play the role of observer..though she had her weapon ready to fire at any time. She couldn't help but get this nagging feeling that something weird was going on though. People don't just show up expecting a fight for no real reason..To test himself? That had to be a farse. Anyone that can detect Reiatsu output could tell that Damon was the stronger just off that alone.

She would just have to wait and see if her searching dug anything up. Oh well.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open)

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 pm
Zane
Stone cross commander, K-world

Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Boys-anime-guys-7855061-312-500

Zane was expecting a dodge from a person from a person that was stronger than him and expect a counter attack the momment it was that time. As soon as Damon prepared to strike it was a little late for to move out of the way but he didn't need to as Damon strike his sheild that automatically appeared he layered it inmediatly until it had 200 layer. Know that it could hold off damon blade for short amount of time he just continued and slowed down a lot because of his 200 shield drop and at a high speed he got stop by the shields that were meant for Damon. It hurt him as he ran into it at a speed but it was alot better than the tree beyond it.

Shield count: 590

As Zane got his head to turn around he noticed his shields had complete cracked and was gone now in the few seconds that had passed by. He sent the 6 shields that had stoped him at Damon at 90 mph and since Damon had put alot of effort into cutting at Zane his strengh should be enough to defeat them as this rate. even if he did get his blade to block one in time the others would get him. As said each of the shields stabed into Damon ad mostly killed him instantly by hittting most of his organs if he wasn't dead yet than he woul be soon. After a while Zane got recovered from his movement and moved over to where Damon's body was.

"You were a worthy opponent but I was a better foe." he said.

Then Zane remembered the girl that was with him and changed so he had thermal vision knowing she could still be invisible. But instead of finding just one sorce of heat that was human he found two and zoomed in on the other when he learned which was the girl.

"It seemed a new observer has arrived. I welcome you but I shall be going soon." he says.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:41 pm
Zaelin didn't waste anytime the moment she saw the man crush Damon with his shields. She fired her rifle at his torso aiming directly for the heart with a bullet that had the same equalivent force of 3 cero. She hoped she would hit him..but she was pretty certain he could simply create more shields to block with..though she figured she would get rid of many of those shields.

"Looks like this has gotten extremely ugly very quickly. Damon underestimated his opponent." She muttered to herself as she turned off her invisibility field and begant o rapid fire upon the being that had started the fight. She wasn't about to let him simply leave after killing her Commander for no reason other than to satisfy his own need to fight. She noticed another being had joined the battlefield but didn't have time to care. She called out to him instead, "Hey! if your a friend of the human race then help me get rid of this man!"

She didn't know if the man would help or not..but she most certainly hoped that he wasn't going to jump the gun and attack her instead. She didn't know how she would handle two people at the moment..especially when she didn't know anything about the new person other than that he didn't have spiritual pressure.....wait..didn't have spiritual pressure!? CRAP that ment that chances are he would just run away in fear instead of trying to help her fight this crazy shield man.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun May 01, 2011 8:49 pm
Zane
Stone Cross Commander, K-world

Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Boys-anime-guys-7855061-312-500

Zane automatically noticed that the girl was going to shoot him as soon as she revealed herself. He tried to get his chi ready to be used but as always it took it's time. By time he could move out of the way the blast from the girl when by his arm just enough to leave a good enough marked burn and some sever cuts. By the time she got to shooting multiple shots at him his shields were taking the blows and dodging them. The things were fast and Zane was starting to lose his speed as each shield appeared. He hoped that the girl wouldn't notice or it could be big trouble.

"I'm done with this, it's time to leave but I have to take something with me." he said and rushed to Damon's corpse at his highiest speed currently.

Next thing Zane did was form a shield dome around them and a process that he called Dimensional teleportation began in side. As long as they stayed in the completely sealed dome long enough it would take them both back to his realm. It was a rather amazing sight to see. Also since Zane shields were clear enough to see through he watched as a whole open up below the girl as so did the other human on this field of battle.

"Well thats interesting." he said as he continued to watch with a smile. It would be last thing the girl would see of him before he left.

(If something doesn't happen to this dome then this will be my last post and Zane will leave the thread since you both will be underground it seems.)

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 22, 2011 1:53 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum