Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saeko's Corruption... Left_bar_bleue0/0Saeko's Corruption... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Saeko's Corruption... Empty Re: Saeko's Corruption...

Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:43 am
Saeko's Corruption... Hotd-11-21

Today was a interesting day for the purpled haired vixen known as Saeko, she had found her return to soul society to be of the up most enjoyment, those days were surely fun, when she spent them here with her lover. After their last confrontation, she had fell in love with him once again. Throwing away the intentions of killing her mother, in a pursuit of happiness. "I certainly don't regret those actions at all" that was what she has believed up until now, whatever may happen next, she believed that he would be there to protect her, through thick and thin, and that was all she could ask for. While she may have had a small intention of killing or even hurting her, most of that had been gone by now, and probably wouldn't be revised for anything, or anyone. She couldn't just deny the words of her lover, and she now believes that her mother still views her in a good light, so maybe it was a simple misunderstanding.

However, she knew the past wouldn't disappear like that, and her premonition of a certain someone returning was correct, as she returned to her room, she was going to prepare and dress in something fun for her old lover, until of course, "he" came back. While she could not see him, that voice was not something she forgot easily. "..." Dammit, why couldn't he just find someone else to bother now? it was like a lost puppy coming back, when the owner had already disowned them. Furthermore, She wasn't in the mood for exchanging any pleasantries with him. However, she knew how to keep her cool and she simply had plans set for a sneak attack. She decided to answer the voice, as she moved a finger through her hair, wrapping the purple strands around the index finger, while she spoke. "Now, i wouldn't cal lit hiding, more or less, i thought you'd be good and forget about me, but i guess i was wrong...in any event, my lover will be back within a small amount of time, so if there is something you need to say, then say it, and be on your way...if not, then begone..." the words were cold and to the point, she was intrigued as to why he would come back after such a long time, but in the same event, she had no intentions of coming back to the life of darkness.

Last edited by Misaiko on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saeko's Corruption... Left_bar_bleue0/0Saeko's Corruption... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:26 am

"..." What were his intentions exactly?; That ate at her mind, like a termite. She had no intention of going back to him, nor leading that life that she once led. The only darkness that still festered inside her was that memory that could not be lost, even now. The time that her mother threw her aside, and abandoned her. The day that she felt true hate, and swore that she would kill her. While she didn't exactly get rid of that feeling, it was a lingering emotion of sorts. Everything else that she did within the darkness was only an extra, such as killing somebody, while she may have found it exciting, she never enjoyed it that much. The fact that he had come back and returned, made her slightly angry, as that beautiful expression turned into eyes that would scare even the devil away, the blue orbs twisted to a hateful look of scorn and resentment, found only in people who truly hated another individual. "..Tch..." Lover?; that title was not anything he was allowed to use with her now, she wouldn't allow him to use it with her, she only had one lover and one man that she looked up to, and that was none other then the one she has decided to side with up until now.

"..." She instinctively called her blade to her hand, if he was inside this house, then she would simply push him out, she did not wish to fight today, as everything was going quite well, but there was a line that he was crossing, and pushing the buttons of the purple haired vixen, all too much. She looked to see him within the confines of her room, and held her blade at her right left side, as she looked at him and spoke back to him. "As i said, if you have no other reason to be here, then leave, if you do have a reason, speak now, i do not have time for any useless folly or jokes..." She said, that look in her eyes were still enough to drive crows away. Was this hate?; or was it fear? the fear that he would possibly draw out something that she had decided to drop ever since that night with her new lover. Whatever the case was, she did not instinctively attack on the first time, she knew that this man was crafty, so there was a way to play this out, without exactly engaging in combat.

Last edited by Misaiko on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Becoming.....My mother?

Becoming.....My mother?

Those words were forming in her head slowly, almost as if she couldn't com to terms with those words that he had just said. It was like hitting a hard spot, without anyone being there to mend the wound. Her teeth began to resemble those of fangs, biting her lip, as the blood trickled down her lips and onto her shirt. If the man had even been able to sway her into coming back to the side of darkness, he would truly have to beg for saying those words. She felt a greater need to kill him, then anything right now.

If her eyes were like that of a eagle that looked to claw out the throat of it's prey, then her eyes had turned into that of a demonic beast, cursing everything around it's self. She held the traditional katana within her grasp, as the blade was not a blade to cut, she could only possibly cut the air, around her. Due to this, she couldn't even harm him, as her blade specialized in reviving the dead, due to this, it wasn't a weapon that was used to attack or kill someone. To put it simply, in this situation, it was useless. She did not care about that though, She simply grabbed the closest sword across her dresser, and released her reaitsu into a powerful burst, as the ground began to tremble before her, the objects around the room were now on the floor, within minutes. With that, she dropped the katana, which was her sacred, as it was not a blade to cut, it could not be a blade that would damage him.

She wanted to slit that throat, and shut that pretentious mouth of his up, yet was he really not telling the truth?; She had no intention of forgiving her mom, So to be compared to her, was something she wouldn't even allow from her new lover. So to a man who had become a mere stranger to her by now, it was like signing a death sentence and walking through death row, all in one day. The sword in which she grabbed, was a Chinese dao sword a weapon that she had prepared to attack intruders as it didn't have the curse of not being able to harm others, due to the sacred's annoying factor, she had to train with other weapons and through that she found many other ways to kill someone and even became a collector of swords. due to Saeko's long years of work in the field of being an assassin, they had to be prepared for situations at any moment, this was something that even her mother had told her, and she did not forget it, as she believed it was an important life lesson.

Letting out a bloodcurdling scream, the purpled haired woman used flash step, closing the distance that had separated them in an instant, she did not attack with her left however, during the burst of speed from the flash step, she switched the sword within her other hand, while her other arm went into grab him, had that actually worked, then the sword would follow course and stab him directly. That thought alone, was slowly beginning to make her realize, that she hadn't quite changed yet. If she could get angry like this, from a comment about her mother, then it was clearly obvious that she did not pass on from that situation.

Her movements were out of anger, but they certainly were meant to land in precision. She wasn't a mad beast, but her anger was enough to scare them away just as much. "Ar...Ghh...Ahhghhh....Die!" The thought of not wanting to ruin this house was clearly off of the table now, Those words were something she couldn't ignore, and her anger and hatred was spewed forth in each burst of spiritual energy that was flowing around her body, if he had any apologies, then even at this point, she would want nothing more from him, not even a relationship. In any event, he would only become another ends to a mean, in order for her to kill her mother. However thoughts like those were not even registered in her mind, for her, it was kill, and kill, and not be killed.

Last edited by Misaiko on Mon May 09, 2011 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:02 am

"Hpmh...." Well, he certainly got his wish. She could possibly curse her self for making a move, with a foolish charge. That wasn't good, nor could it be something that she would possibly regret about now. She was starting to realize that she wasn't a changed woman, and that the curse that her mother had inflicted upon her, the curse of hate, was still locked within her heart. She couldn't possibly react and jump back in time to move from the incoming shadows. It was a well played move, worthy of a demi-god demon such as that man himself. She did realize within that short moment, that she definitely needed to calm her anger down to some extent.

From a third person, she looked perfectly normal during her days of darkness, such psychotic looks were frequent when she killed people, or soldiers that decided to go against her order. So, there wasn't a ounce of respect she had for him, at least not right now. She knew what he was trying to jump at, however, had her current lover Tsubine even suggested that she was anything like her mom, she would show just as much anger if not more, though she would eventually forgive him, this was a stranger to her now, a man that only knew her when she was of the darkness.

Once upon a time, there was a Saeko that existed that was as sweet as her mother, did just as much as her mother, and followed her mother on many journeys. However, most wonder, what happened between the two?; What caused them to hate and despise each other so much. it can be said that the blame is on the queen, yet, Saeko didn't even dare to try and listen to reason, when she constantly told her how sorry she was, at the loss of her husband. The girl of light became bitter, depressed, and constantly ridiculed her mother, often leaving her in tears, it was at this time that she began to realize that she had some darkness, as she would simply laugh at the shamed woman with a slight amount of derision.

Misaiko in turn decided that she could not take that disrespect and did not even hesitate in relieving her of any future titles that she would possibly have within the high ranking main family of sugiuras. So that's all that really needs to be said about the story, both to came to hate each other as if they were never mother and daughter to begin with, and simply moved on from that day, one vowed to kill the other, and the other accepted and vowed to kill her, when the day came that the two would fight. It's a simple story of misunderstanding, and something that not even the purpled haired vixen wished to relive.

So, now that she was trapped within these binding shadows of darkness, she gazed upon his face with a wholesome amount of abhorrence. Most would find the handsome features of the man to be enchanting, however she found them to be repugnant, and repulsive, especially that grin that she had begin to loathe right now. She wasted no time within deciding to talk to him, and begin to gather up spit from her throat, this action was un-lady like, even for her, however at the current moment, acting like a lady, was the last thing that was possibly on her mind. With no ounce of hesitation, she spit right in his face, it was a large amount, She giggled, while the last drop fell from her mouth, creating a small string.

Her eyes were twisted in an expression of pure enjoyment. What would the dark prince, think of that? She truly felt good about that. However, she knew that he was probably disgusting enough to enjoy it, yet within her imagination she could just imagine the anger, that was the only thing that was keeping her sanity in check. After her tongue went back inside her mouth, she smiled and stare at him in derision, as if he were mere trash at her foot. "hehehe...That's where midori is...." She simply stood there, without a ounce of care of the position she was in, if the man didn't have a connection he could possibly kill her or something far more worse, yet thoughts like those didn't even cross her mind.

Last edited by Misaiko on Sun May 01, 2011 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 09, 2011 3:28 am

"Ha......Ha....Ha...Ha...Hahahahahahaha...Ha..Hahahahaa!" She laughed at him in derision, a hint of resentment hidden in that tone, though it was definitely clear among all things, that she has no intention of going with a man who would so much as compare her to that woman she considers to be her worst enemy. To him, it is pushing her in the right direction, that is a glaringly obvious truth. However, in her eyes, it was provocation that did not need to be revised. Maybe had he tried convincing her through other means, then she would probably be easier to coax into joining up with him, in order to achieve his goal of bringing everyone to their supposed "true" nature. She is not interested in helping anyone realize their true feelings on how they view this world in life. In fact, you could call Saeko a woman who lost her path in life. There are two different kinds of ways to lead yourself into darkness, or evil, as some people deem it. The first way is that, you find enjoyment in the despair of others, such as the times of children, where you would smile when they broke their prized toys, or if they got injured playing around. These types are ones who haven't realized that they are either defected from birth, and can only find enjoyment in the pain and sorrow of others, or, that they were possibly born evil and that the signs showed at an earlier age. These are the people who try to hide such darkness within their hearts, some lead empty lives, while some embrace that inner darkness.

There is the next way that one is lead into darkness, this is when a person has been shamed within their life, and seek to make people feel the same pain as they do. The embarrassment, The ridicule, The pleading, those are feelings that they wish to impose upon others. This is definitely the evil that Saeko adheres to. She was not born evil, if anything, her alignment fell under the class of a good person. Only when her father died, did she realize that at that time, she had definitely acquired some darkness in her heart, and decided to make her mother feel the pain that she did. However, had she been a bit more sentimental to that woman, then she would come to realize that she had suffered more then anyone else that day. That is how cruel the world is today; the bonds of family can be broken by such small misunderstandings and even by people who aren't willing to express their feelings and keep their hearts locked within a steel cage. That is the true despair, that Saeko has suffered. In Matthew's case, he can not easily break her, because she was not born with darkness, she acquired darkness and became evil as a result of what she suffered in her younger years. She does not care about what goal he possibly has for others. Moreover, Why would she care now?; this man had the gull to compare her to the woman she loathes more then anyone else. That is certainly no way to acquire her affection.

As she is let go, and the room is covered within a darkness, and a miasma permeating around the room, she wonders what his intentions are with a look of disinterest. She raises her body up, after being released from the binds while staring at the room. Obviously, she does not feel intimidated by this one bit, and decides to talk, uncaring to what could possibly happen to her inside this dark void. "I waited for you humbly, i knew that you were busy, i knew that you had things that you needed to do, as a woman, no, as your former wife of darkness, i knew that you were busy doing things in order to reach that goal. However, before you accused me of being a fake, think about it, did someone not try to bend me back to the way i use to be, the true girl, that i killed the day that my mom banished me?" She looked at him with a glance, that was more comparable to that of a glare. "I was Loyal to you, because you helped me show me the darkness that i embraced her, you loved a woman, who is nothing but a fake, who fell in love with darkness, after her mommy who wasn't trying to give her that forgiveness that she wanted. You listened to my laments, and you were the one who accepted my gruesome murders. Do you think i would've left you because of some silly vendetta, what kind of woman do you take me for?" she asked stepping forward. Her glare turned into a smirk, as she crossed her arms. "I must thank you though, hehehe...now i know where my goal lies...i can't live this live of prosperity until i kill the plague, that curses my mind constantly..."

She begins a cackle that could easily be heard throughout the windows, if this darkness wasn't covering the room. "I'm sorry, i will have to pass on transcending into your so called success, but...." she has come to her conclusion. Until she is free from the binds of shame, she can never lead a life that she pleases. She believes that Maybe her lover would hate her, yet she will think of a way to make him realize it was right, at least for her. "I guess that you need me for some endeavor within the future, so, i will humor you...while i don't like how you compared me to that witch, i must say you had some success is bringing out the hidden desire i have for killing mother..." she then raises her arms, while smiling with the utmost enjoyment. "So, scratch my back and i'll scratch your's, maybe, you may earn my forgiveness within the future, for now, show me what i'll gain by going down the path of darkness, show me what this future will grant me...Ha, i admit, i find that prospect interesting, don't you?" at the climax of this situation, it was definitely obvious, the Reaper had returned. It would be a curse to others, and a blessing to those of the ways of darkness.

Last edited by Misaiko on Fri May 27, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum