Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dark Conscious over a Pure Love... Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dark Conscious over a Pure Love... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Dark Conscious over a Pure Love... Empty Re: A Dark Conscious over a Pure Love...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:02 pm
◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪

A Dark Conscious over a Pure Love... MomoHinamorifixed2

"I am stronger now to protect the ones I love, No one will get in my way... Not even Aizen..." - Momo Hinamori

◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪

It was just a majestic day out, as spring was on its way, the cherry blossom trees started to re-gain whatever lives it had, it was just a day where Momo wished that she could spend with Hitsugaya like she use to do four hundred years ago. Having long talks about a few things, the nights that was just filled with passion, soon only turned to the breezing dead of winter after Aizen was defeated at last.... The female sometime never wanted to come home due to Hitsugaya's mood. His heart... It was shielded with that thick layer of ice once again. It reminder her of the many lonely nights that Momo stood up crying in her office even Rangiku didn't understand what happened either between the two and she would be there comforting the young female... Momo had big shoes to fill now due to her rise in the Gotei 13, and Hitsugaya didn't make her feel any better. No visit expect for dragging his vice-captain; other then that, he stood into his division, so Momo just stayed in hers. Her chances to meet him every so offen were pushed away by his personality, leaving the young captain female in shattered pieces. Her feeling for him didn't weaken nor did it grow, but she was distracted with work, training, the new-paper, and all the clubs she had to manage; that her time to break the shell was limited. It didn't make any sense to even Momo... Hitsugaya, she worried about him day and night, yet he showed nothing towards her but that chilled heart. It was slowly breaking her heart more and more... And Hitsugaya didn't even know how much it was just hurting her...

Unlike many captain, Momo didn't sleep nor had a good reason in about three days, she was working on her paper work for both her vice-captain who was MIA, and doing her own paper stacks of work. You could notice that that her body was shaking constantly... Momo stumbled across the bamboo wood to open the sliding door to get a bit of fresh air. The sun just blinded, to the point where she had to shadow the sun away from her... It has been a while since Momo been outside. It hit her really hard as soon as she realized that the captain's meeting was today. Finally... A chance to actually sit next to Hitsugaya. Though as the day passed, the meeting was... a bit of disappointment for Momo. Hitsugaya still replied to her coldly and reject to hold her hand but that little Momo despite how sickly she looked, smiled brightly towards him. She noticed over the years how much he has grown... He matured so handsomely. His grown sprout, hit him quickly hard over the four years, now making him a tower over the female. She would miss how short he was, but she loved the fact he was taller then him. It made the female blush a little every time she spotted him. Overall he didn't seem to want to have any contact with Momo. At this point, she was blaming it all on herself... Like the fact when she was under Aizen's control and how she wanted him back making Hitsugaya pissed. This was another area of stress, but the Aizen thing was no longer in her hair. He would have no control over her if he came back...

The purple haired female alone made her way back to her own division... Little did Hitsugaya know, that Rangiku would take some of his work and get Momo's help with some of it. It was only things that her friend didn't know what to do though after Momo explained to Rangiku and possibly everything was finished. Rangiku would sneak it off to the 1st division office and take a nap on her own couch. The sliding door opened just to find a passed out Rangiku... With Momo's work finished for her?! This even made the maiden a bit surprised and smiled warmly at the passed out drunk. Her feelings and even her relationship with Rangiku made her always smile. The orange haired maiden never let Momo down even without a fight, even though she had her own trouble with Gin... Rangiku always made time for Momo's health... Momo within an instant disappeared and reappeared behind the woman who slept in her chair slouched over. Momo's kind nature was to make sure nothing terrible happened to Rangiku. "Oh dear Rangiku, Thank you so much..." Quietly whispered before trying to pick Rangiku up just stumbling a bit towards to couch. A few more steps with already weaken captain... Suddenly "WHOO!" Accidentally tripping over her own feet, tossing sleeping Rangiku onto the couple while Momo ended up with her face in the hard wood floor.... How she managed to even got Rangiku enough to get her own the couch... She didn't even know herself... Yet the message was clear, Rangiku wanted Momo to see her cold hearted man. Momo was surely uneasy about the thought on seeing him. This was maybe only time, almost a full day to communicate on how she felt... Without wasting anytime, the female made her delightful way to her house...

About an hour or so, Momo found herself infront of Hitsugaya's office in her captain uniform, in hand a little basket filled with delightful treats. Her mind could not help but waver about the idea. Her heart was almost breaking seeing him acting cold hearted just she found him, when was gone on her trip only to return to find both Hitsugaya and a female with white hair in the hospital.... Just when he woke up, he yelled at her for disappearing. Just remembering that made her heart pinged. 'Shiro-kun... Does he still love me? If he does why does he turn away and act so mean...' That was it...Building her courage to confront him about the situation, Momo rushed quickly just preying he was there before roughly pushing the door open and shouting in nervous break down "Shiro-kun!..." But nothing came out of her lips after calling his name. Her lips were frozen as she looked at the captain. Momo's bashful nature kicked in as she really just kicked herself in the butt.

What was she doing?

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A Dark Conscious over a Pure Love... EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A Dark Conscious over a Pure Love... Characters

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dark Conscious over a Pure Love... Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dark Conscious over a Pure Love... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Dark Conscious over a Pure Love... Empty Re: A Dark Conscious over a Pure Love...

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:25 am

"I am stronger now to protect the ones I love, No one will get in my way... Not even Aizen..." - Momo Hinamori

Now Momo felt... a bit out of place after what she just did. Her eyes fell to the ground; once again Hitsugaya was too busy even when she had the slightest bit of time off. The freezer burned was hitting her harder then him; her very heart was just being ripped a part by him slowly. He kinda told her off the moment she arrive. "I am s-sorry Hitsugaya-T-Taicho... I must have mistaken this another division... but while I am here..." At that point her little harmless lie, bothered her. That even he was too shun her like he has been to Rangiku. She didn't give him the pleasure upon staring at her at her chocolate eyes or even those peach-plum lips; flat-out swirled around to have her back facing him and the black dress with the long haori twirled with her. She didn't even feel worthy enough for him the way he has been treating her... Momo continued her sentence trying to not even cry... "Your vice captain was in my office, she has been working hard all night long, you should award her..." She held all of her emotions within her... The captains didn't show emotions as crying or lusty lust lust in front of other captains while they were on duty; the one rule she found hard to follow at times.

Why was it so hard to confront him? He was the love of her live and there was nothing in the world that Momo would not do for him as he did for her. Hitsugaya didn't speak about it to her only hurting her promptly... "I hope you have a good day, Shiro...Hitsugaya-Taicho..." The female shuttered, taking the first few steps right on out of the 10th division... That tapping noise meant he was upset... Momo pacing her away from there soon as possible; dropping basket on as she speed off into the tricky maze of the Gotei 13. Her eyes were ready to bust open like a fat pinata already about to burst. Emotions got the best of every time, Momo tried to communicate with him. Her throat was dry with that one annoying lump just stuck there, and her long brown hair wavering in the wild wilds dancing with it as the maiden found herself... Lost with the Maze of the Gotei 13, this was not good. Momo had to pay more attention to where she was headed. Drying her eyes with her haori, before completely breaking down onto her knees.

"W-Why?"

The maiden sobbed softly yet quietly into her hands... Her thoughts just bombed rushed her quickly while she was down. 'What if he doesn't love me anymore? But I trying everything but it has been even hundreds of years since he last touched me, even smiled at me brightly... He must think I am worse... Maybe it is because I am never home, or even giving him enough love...' The lack of sleep plus stress, was not helping her at all; Momo just curled herself up into that ball against one of the strong walls; yet those teary brown eyes noticed something...A crack... "Every strong wall always has it's c-crack... You c-can not let just a little bit of ice destroy it completely." The female sniffled a bit before giving a weak but yet happy smile. That was one thing that Hisagi spoke about his captain. It was a bit weird to see even Hisagi about year ago head over heels for his own captain when she even hear about Renji like the captain as well. Sometimes Momo wished that Hitsugaya return that hell of ice shell over her. Momo felt a bit better but that depressing sigh soon plagued her perfect lips. Her arms just covering her rather perky boobs and sat there pouting for a few seconds... Just a bit of crying for the first time in a while was good for a woman's soul, but those doubts lingered so.

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:02 am

No, the dark haired female was no longer sobbing but staring at the other wall; right at that crack which slowly began to crack more and more. ''What happens when the snow falls....?'' She asked herself quietly in a tone that was low enough for her to hear. Momo's face might have stained from tears, but not another tear drop came after. It was a sad fact that several years ago, she learned to control her emotions like her constant crying random events. This was just another trail to hold herself back together. "It becomes into spring..." It was something she would say about the two... No matter what, she will go through the heart ships to melt frozen sheild that blocked her. Her small fist curled up a bit in determination; Her body shot up with a rather bright smile her paused lips. 'This time... I won't give him any break!' That fire within her chocolate coco eyes was quiet impressive!

Momo's head jerked to see the sight of Hitsugaya with the basket approaching her; That icy burning began to return to her heart. Her gaze averted to another general direction away from him. Just seeing his eyes not even touched by her warmth gaze at him anymore; a deep dragged out sigh along with her heavy breathing techniques to control the passage of her emotions. Breathing in and out; the female felt a bit better and that beautiful female turned around after what he said something about her tears not being well for complex, something something... It didn't matter! The fact that she going to bash the fact she loved him into his skull if she must. This neglection around her and even to his vice-captain gotta go before wiped out her big guns to tell you the truth, it was going to work. Rangiku seemed to be the only one who somewhat understood her feeling for Hitsugaya, and hated the fact he went into complete dick mode a good amount of the time without simply asking her... Momo could not help randomly giggle at the fact when Rangiku called her own captain a name, even her cheeks flushed bright red. That made her wonder something rather impure but were they not connect by the red string?

'Shiro-chan doesn't seem to understand... I have changed, he treats me like if I was still that Momo.' Feeling him touch her narrow rather slim shoulders, the female swirled around just to see...A cold smile but screw it, Her lips pressed against his own, despite the height difference she managed to reach those tender frozen cold lips, yet the taste of melon came off. Her small hands grasp around his think wrist. After a few minutes the female released him.Her personality did change in a way he never seen her. The way she took actions into her own hands, even the rumors about Momo's anger begin to one of the deadliest and strongest captain in Kido out there this even made the higher up shiver at the thought. Momo stared at him intensely with her warm eyes and heart-warming smile. "I caught you... My Shiro-chan... Tell me, why have you been actually so cold to everyone suddenly in these past four hundred years?" Her hands released his wrist but only slam her palms into the wall behind him, not doing any damage at all. Inside of her, she wanted to scream at Hitsugaya about almost everything that was on her mind..

Her friends? Hisagi? He left her instantly when he caught the sight of her, declaring she was never going to be his captain and walked right out of the Gotei 13. It was because he was claimed to be stronger and as the ninth division vice-captain Hisagi just walked off like April Redwood did randomly one day. Leaving cute little Momo alone with her 'son' with all the paperwork, more like Momo. The boy was chasing legs around the Soul Society. Why was everyone on in the division an emotion wreck even her 'son' was dumb ass towards others emotions?! Momo just closed her eyes tightly awaiting for the male to respond a bitter cold.... Kira and Renji? Hell did she knew?! "Shiro-chan... Please... I am hurting inside, it hurts to know you won't even look at me the same way nor do you even bother visiting anymore. I miss everything... " The sweet little Momo had that weak heart from him, that was truly one thing that didn't change about her. Her right hand was retrieved from his side to touch her chest, there before him, was that red string. Never did the female bother taking it off once in those four hundred years. Her love for him, was just too great...

-Meanwhile, Rangiku herself quietly enter into the tenth division with a stack of paper work finished and completed thanks with the help of Momo. It was at least two weeks of Momo's work and her own. Rangiku wasn't as stupid as most found her to be. Yet Rangiku didn't get scowled about being missing nor was he even here.. Bad ass; this meant drinking timmme plus a nap at the end! -

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2011 7:25 pm

◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠ ▪ ◌ ▪ ♠

“S-Shiro-kun?”

There was multiply interrupts of Hitsugaya’s sentences but the last one before he started to break out was not her fault. Something was wrong… very wrong… The moment that aqua shade overwhelmed her eyes; it sent shivers up and down her spine. This was unforgettable cold that drove off of his skin; it made her shed those very tears again. Never in her life did she ever saw him so. conflicted with him. The very cold that shunned her away from him. Her hands covered her sakura colored lips softly which paused in fear. No… She didn’t want this to happen! It all started to come back onto her…’It is m-my fault… It is all my f-fault… I caused him this pain…’Unknown to the female, blood began drip from her shingami robes. Her heart began to slow down so did her world for a few minutes. Her vision grew blurry, barely able to see Toushiro. Those warm eyes began to fill up with water as she felt the wind guiding her away from Hitsugaya. Her body was frozen in place before falling over onto her back; there laying on her back was the one moment where her hand traced down to her chest to find a wet spot? Pulling her hand away to see hand imprinted with flesh blood, those tears began to release again. ’S-Shit… I thought… I healed that…’ During her own training, she lost control of her own power…. Stabbing herself was the only way to get herself out of Bankai, let say Momo didn’t clearly think it out. She found herself stabbing a familiar spot... Right where Aizen first stabbed her… This time, she was able to move after for the pain was no long threat but the bleeding was. She took to time to tend to the wound after all of thirty minutes. Now hours later.. She re-opened it.

Slowly all went black for the young girl. Knocked out there in front of Hitsugaya Toushiro’s broken down body; Only thing that could be noticed was a single tear drop rolling down her cheek and the name crying out “T-Toushiro-c-chan…” Her head tilted to the left a bit, her hand collapsed right next to her. A small size puddle of blood started spread around her limp and motionless body from the open wound.

’I love you… I want to hold you… You drive me where no man has before. Shiro-chan you give me a reason why I live, nor I will I look back upon that choice… After all that time, I don’t want to lose you… No… I don’t want to loss, what I want the most. That smile…’

Her dreams were always so clear to her ever since Aizen disappeared from this world… She wanted that radiant smile of his break that biter ice, she wanted him to smile because he was happy. Not a single frown but a warm gentle smile that was not fake… but that smile that even make her heart race with such happiness. She wanted him to run his large fingers to run through her mid-back hair while sharing passionate kiss. His cold breath running down her blazing hot skin as he gave her that charming smirk; that very one where he knew he was realized they were ready for it… The ultimate form of embracing the warmth that she loved to share with him; love making… There was never a more carved thing that her body wished to share, not even with Aizen… Only Shiro-chan and only could he make her smile like he does. Momo missed everything he did… His strong arms wrapped around her tiny waist, pulling her body against his; then he would whisper some of the sweetest phrases into her ear. What happened to that? What happened to the nice nights where they would spend together eating melon, and have a nice dinner?

That was her Shiro-chan.

Momo knew the difference between love and the foolish crush. Love was that strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties… That was the bond that wish she accepted from Hitsugaya. The pure and innocent love that shined through, they promised each other they would be with each other no matter what. This was not lust or even a crush… Her crush used to be on Aizen nothing more. Hitsugaya… Her dreams would nothing more than Hitsugaya and her who would protect her though the cold nights. Was it all a lie? Inside of her inner world the world would be engulfed with powerful flames, it didn’t hurt her, but it burned everything around her. Tears were pouring down her cheeks as if someone pulled the plug out of a dam. This sharp pain in her heart was cause her so much pain; those weak eyes took a second to noticed that the fire… ’NO!’ The flames were dim, extremely dim, The female spun around to notice her world was collapsing. ’S-Shiro-chan!’ Kneeling down to examine the fire; it was just so weak as if it didn’t have anything to burn off of. Momo stood there with a scared expression onto her face. This could not be happening.

She was lost without him...

There before him, was Momo Hinamori… Bleeding, freezing cold, and heartbroken; downright the female was broken inside and out. This time… She was afraid to awaken from her dreams to find out all of this… Was true….That her love of her life was no longer in love? Or even scared to be near her once more...
’Help me…’

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:10 pm
Archived

A Dark Conscious over a Pure Love... Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum