Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~A Hot Summer Night~

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:18 pm
• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 9df4877a614cc7c4aa88acd720c6b275-1

“You gotta live out your day to the fullest. Me? I live my day like if it was my last.”

'Why...Why now? Why does drama always follow me? This is not even f-'

The feathery touch of his hand touched her Haori covered shoulder; her head instantly jerked up with those big sky blue eyes forming tears, some of them already slipping out in mid air once she moved so suddenly. Possibly the only Captain out of them that she knew who would cover her back; it was Byakuya, not even her obsessed vice-captian or even her former captain when she was a vice, never really helped her with anything. Everyone around here, held their own ground some better than others. April was there for both parties even if they were never return the favor. Byakuya? The one man who could not help but look up to and admire; had her back... It made her felt a bit better and cracked a smile open her face once more. He was re-insuring her about the best thing that now she just realized. He was right, well a bit. They were a disfuctional family but it was a better family then hers. Tears began to leave the corner of her eyes with a beaming smile just shining at him, her hand gracing his soft hand to cup it gently. Not a single breeze passed by, but those two standing beneath the full bloody moon...

"Thank you; Kuch-"

This last part of the sentence of his catch even April off the chat, her heart thrash against her bone making her jump a bit. It could be seen that the female's skin began to stand a bit, those eyes... left her in a daze as tears began to stop flowing... Not to knowing where they were nor caring due her focus between the moment. The pink cherry blossom trees stood tall and grand as they began their nightly dance with the winds. With the distraction, the winds began to pick up softly.. Losing the beautiful peachy pink petals to the wind making them dance to the ground and sweeping them along pass the two... Her face was priceless; her eyes lost in content in which could not believe. Her words began to form a bit in a shutter by even catching her off guard with such nice offer.

"Kuchiki-T-Taichou... I d-don't know if I could."

He offered for her to stay at his place, yet it was a emotionless tone. She wanted to believe that he was just being nice to offer that, or even the possibly that he took some type of pity; yeah it made her feel a bit woosy thinking of the last reason, but it didn't seem like him. What her eyes were searching in his own? A reason or even a spark on why he asked her that. ' Yet distracted by her own stupidity, her body took a gutsy move even for the female. This was truly why she was a bit of out there female and made her more out there than Rangiku herself. Her entire body despite the brain wiring out up there, followed another course of action. Possibly the body was coursing on what the heart desired possibly the gutsy idea there was to do in a moment like this. When in rome; do what roman do. Surely enough April really did; Her body pressed against him, destroying whatever personal room was there and... [i]Boom Those cherry lips locked in place with his own and her blue eyes could not help but widen greatly. It even caught April off guard..

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Characters
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:19 am

Byakuya Kuchiki

"Regardless of who or what they are, anyone who disturbs Soul Society will be cut down."

~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Byakuya-1~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Byakuya-1~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Byakuya-1

[~E N T E R P O S T~]

No sign of emotion, not even a breeze fell by as the two shinigami were standing underneath the large moon, it's power and luminescent colour radiating down all over their bodies. Byakuya could tell the stuttering from April, she seemed somewhat kind of nervous. However, after his words he could tell that her agitated and angry look soon dimmed away as tears rolled down her face. Even if they were happy tears, it was a thing you never wanted to see someone of such good friendship in tears... never. The 6th division captain spoke the truth. The gotei, everyone in it, they were all a family away from home. A place in which everyone cared and loved her for who. She. Was. It was rather relaxing, no other sound, breeze or any type of disturbance could be seen or heard in the area, just the two standing under the luscious moon light. A slight smile came over Byakuya's face, obviously after the smile it would show the major amount of friendship when he offered her to stay at his house. He would never ask such a question out of pity, his face could now tell this.

His right hand was still placed on her shoulder, his hand now feeling April's warmth as his hand was cupped up in hers. It was comforting, normally nobody ever took an interest in Byakuya in any way, shape or form. It was nice to know April had his back. The hesitation in her voice was obvious, it sounded like as if the 6th captain might not be taken seriously by his words. Why wouldn't he be taken seriously? He's the most blunt man you could know. Not to mention the tiniest sense of humor he had. His hand felt warm, under the night air the comfort of her hand was nice... cooling in a sense. Making him feel at ease. Slowly, he took his right hand a place it by his side.

"April, you know that you are wel-"

His sentence was cut of. Aprils cherry red lips meeting his own. They pressed together tightly. At first, this came as a shock to Byakuya, he didn't initially know how to react. Her body was pressed tightly against his slim structure, it felt nice. Their bodies were touching, slowly Byakuya picked up his hands and placed his hands on her hips, grasping tight as he brought their bodies tightly together. . Their lips continuing to meet. Not even Byakuya had felt like this before, sure he had kissed girls before (Surprisingly) but it was different with April... it made him feel... comforted. Their lips slowly came apart after 10 seconds of keeping them together. A happy expression was on Byakuya's face.

"April..."

[~E N D P O S T~]

~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:42 pm

~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 9df4877a614cc7c4aa88acd720c6b275-1

[i]“You gotta live out your day to the fullest. Me? I live my day like if it was my last.”

Those blue eyes hide from the world when she felt his delicate lips pressed back for even short amount of time and his hands only pulling her fragile looking body in tighter against his own slender body. Her hands? They grasped onto his captain’s haori yet the grasp began to loosen just a bit, while her breasts were clearly pressed against them. Those flaring red cheeks were clearly crimson, as if it was the maiden’s first blush. April’s body shook a bit out of nervous hormones just running a great big muck inside of her. Why did she do this? April didn’t even know herself. It felt… She didn’t know what to say but it made her feel better. When they parted, the expression on his face was making her smile break forward as well; Byakuya seemed to accept it and didn’t really ask questions. His lips felt amazing against hers, April could not help but brush a finger against her lips. What was on his mind? Only thing he spoke was her name, April this time didn’t call him Kukichi-Taichou yet by his first name.

”Byakuya.”

The silence was amazing between them… Those blue eyes could help but shimmer happily brimmering with a great amount emotions just glowing right off. The Moon created a slight silhouette of him making him somewhat glow which seemed just seemed heavenly in her eyes. Her feelings? Yeah, her heart just wanted to be ripped out at the moment for kissing scene. She was only slightly embarrassed but she saw no need to be. The pink haired female managed to get smile. Oh yeah… Yachiru was going to have her neck as well for this, but whatever. April really didn’t care for the women’s association, they didn’t like her either expect for a few. April didn’t know what to do but she could possibly stay like this for hours… Her arms sneaked around under his own to pull him into tighter position and rest her hands against his firm backside… Sure the only height difference were only by two inches but her head managed to reach up to his ear. Her smell? It was desirable to even April but she didn’t take anything farther unless he was.. She whispers into his ears sweetly before peeking on his ear-loaf…

“I would be honored to stay with you at your house…”

April was full blown woman compared to her younger and immature self, besides a few problems down the road. This feeling seem actually wonderful just being in someone’s arms.. Byakuya seemed to understand what other didn’t about April. Her hands stroke his back gently then stared into his eyes. He came out of the shell with that dashing smile that would possibly warm any heart up and make the fangirls of him scream. They wish could April at the moment. Her nose playfully nudged his jaw before returning to face to face with him before speaking.

”Thank you Byakuya…But I didn't think it was your 'style' to charm a girl.”

Yesh, she was referring to earlier comment with a giggle at the end.

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Characters
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:47 am

Byakuya Kuchiki

"Regardless of who or what they are, anyone who disturbs Soul Society will be cut down."

~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Byakuya-1~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Byakuya-1~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Byakuya-1

[~E N T E R P O S T~]

The warmth... the comfort... it was so nice. Being so close to a women he actually could relate with, it felt great. Even if he didn't expect it, without a doubt it was a great feeling of love and compassion. For once in his life, Byakuya was stunned and couldn't find any sense of words. He stumbled, his body reacting purely on instinct. A small smile crept into the corner of his mouth even as their lips met, pressing her body tightly against the 6th captain. Her body was smooth, touching his body. April looked amazing, the blistering luminescent moonlight shot down onto her, clearly expressing the blue eyes. Byakuya's own slate grey eyes looked into them. He still held her tight to him.

"I- I don't know what to say."

Byakuya was honestly speechless, he couldn't control his mouth to let words fly very much. All he could do was what he wanted, what April wanted. His hands slowly ran up her back from her hips, slowly running his fingers up and down... up and down her back. Then returning to place his right hand back on her hips, his left reached up and placed on her cheek. The biggest smile Byakuya had ever given then burst onto his face, even though it was small it was the biggest smile he had done for centuries. Nobody ever took interest in him the way April was right now. The royal family leader could feel her hands running up his back, the feeling clenching and releasing a good bit of tension. The cool air was just sitting, not even blowing in the slightest. The bowed his head down, taking in the essence of her smell at each breath.

His mouth stuttered a bit, searching for words in his head. He honestly couldn't think of anything. So he just stood, taking in her presence and enjoying the companion ship, the compassionate aura of April Redwood. Normally, Byakuya was not passionate in anyway; however it was different with April. She made the captain feel alive, like he could live again and not be such a hard ass.

"You obviously don't know me around women then. Especially around you."

His words were in remark to her comment about charming a girl. Normally, he would agree and say she was correct However Byakuya didn't . His attitude was positive as of now, well for the time being that is. Quickly, he pulled his face close to hers, keeping their lips separated with their noses, before smiling again and leading yet another soft kiss onto her cherry red lips. He looked up, pulling his head away from hers. And took her hand in his left, attempting to lead her to his house for the night. She really needed somewhere to stay? But why Byakuya? He was sure there was plenty of other captain willing to accept that invitation.

[~E N D P O S T~]

~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:20 pm
Archived.

~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100~A Hot Summer Night~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:46 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum