Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nero Left_bar_bleue0/0Nero Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nero Empty Nero

Fri May 06, 2011 11:03 am
[ D E M O N T E M P L A T E ]

B A S I C I N F O

Name: Nero

Shifter Appearance: Nero Shot15-3

Isnt clear enough but you can see the bandage on its arm

True Appearance:Nero Dmc4
Nero Nero

Nero wears a long blue-purple coat with the Order of the Sword's insignia sewn into both shoulders. He also wears a red zip-up hoodie/vest underneath this coat, a navy muscle-shirt beneath that, and apair of blue pants. Nero wears two rings on his human hand: one on his index finger that has the emblem of the Order of the Sword on its face, and another on his ring finger which has a rose design on its face, identical to the designs on his belt buckle, coat clasp, and coat buttons. He has white hair and blue eyes.He wields the Blue Rose,Red Queen , and Devil Bringer(A Demon Arm on his right arm).

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality:Nero is very rebellious.He is
also very loyal to his friends. Nero is very
emotional and has been seen to cry multiple times.When Nero first received the Devil Bringer, he covered it with an arm
sling, ashamed of it in many ways.

B A C K G R O U N D

History:a number of demons appeared suddenly from the Mitis Forest and attacked the city. Luckily, Nero was present in the scene and he exterminated allof the demons. During this incident, Kyrie, who was a traveling companion of Nero, was injured with Nero receiving a minor injury to his right shoulder. Also because of this incident, Nero's sword, the Red Queen, was damaged and was sent for repair.

P O W E R S

Natural Abilities: None

Unique Abilities: Nero has the ability to use Devil Bringer (his right arm resembling that of a devil's), a unique ability for him that allows him to snatch far away enemies and perform supernatural feats of strength.Nero seems to share the demonic ability of being able to instantly heal wounds that would seem fatal to normal humans.Nero possesses a Devil Trigger, in which a blue, spectral demon manifests behind him wielding the Yamato;this demon somewhat resembles the Devil Trigger of Vergil due to the "sheath" on its left arm. Nero himself acquires a blue aura, burning redeyes, and a deeper, echoing voice.In Devil Trigger Nero has two special attacks. The first is called "Showdown" in which Nero unleashes a barrage of slashes with the Yamato as well as some with the Red Queen. After the technique is over he will either say "Ashes to Ashes", or "Dust to Dust". His second attack is called "Maximum Bet". Nero combines Yamato and Red Queen and then slashes twice in an X form sending a fast, blue energy blade in the form of an X at the enemy.

Shishi Mōdo Appearance: None

Shishi Mōdo Abilities: None

Satsugai Tsūru: None

Mukō Jōtai Appearance: None

Mukō Jōtai Ablities: None

R P S A M P L E

Role Play Sample:"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

S K I L L S H E E T

{Please do not fill out the following until your character has a tier}

Racial Skills

Za Koa Manipulation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Spells/Summonings: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Jigoku Sokudo Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

General Skills

Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Strength:Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nero Left_bar_bleue60/100Nero Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Nero Empty Re: Nero

Fri May 06, 2011 11:47 am

Ok, your entire application falls flat on its face for one reason and that is: Quantity.

As I know exactly who Nero is, I could find a huge amount to write about him. So first let me list what you need to lengthen:

• Personality:
    Im sorry but thats barely three lines worth of writing... Double it and make it sound better at least.

• History:
    Holy crap you wrote barely anything xD

• Role play sample:
    Seriously, I accidentally read the entire thing while skimming my eyes over it. Do you expect to post one liners every time you RP or something? Nope, we demand literally for 2 paragraphs.

Now away from the topic of length and making sure you got good quality going on here, id like to make sure you know that your able to list things. try and list your individual attacks rather than have them all splatted into a paragraph longer than your history and personality put together.

I apologise if i sound very harsh or anything, I'm an admin so its my job to make sure its all in line and working, but what you wrote is barely 30 mins work. Up your game please...

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nero Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Nero Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat May 14, 2011 12:16 pm
Moved to WIP since you have not fixed what Chaozi asked.

Nero WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nero Left_bar_bleue0/0Nero Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:22 pm
Inactive WIP

Smiley face
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nero Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Nero Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:30 pm
Archived

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.