Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Father's Teaching. Left_bar_bleue5/100Father's Teaching. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Father's Teaching. Empty Father's Teaching.

Wed May 11, 2011 11:18 am
Vohlis and Myasha, Father and Daughter
Father's Teaching. DarkLordguyFather's Teaching. MusicalBeauty

It has been a while since Vohlis defected from Sin Fall and abandoned his keep in the 9th circle of Hell, but at least that loss was with benefits. He can try to ally himself with the other defenders of Earth, but it is doubted that they would accept him for all he has done. Fortunately, he does not have to overdo his worries since he is a neighbor of one of the powerful shinigami in the area and father of the most promising vizard in his record book. It was at broad daylight on a Saturday as Vohlis and his family arrived into the park. The only reason that this situation was not seen by mere mortals is because of a barrier created by Vohlis to cloak his many activities from unwanted eyes. "Dad? When do we cast real spells?" Myasha asked Vohlis. For a while, Myasha was pestering about learning a spell and Vohlis can understand her eagerness. "You must learn to balance before walking and you must learn to walk before running. I cannot teach a single spell until I know you have control." Vohlis replied without scorning. Myasha looked at Vohlis still innocently determined to learn something from her father. Without a doubt that Isshin is following, Vohlis and Myasha walked to the middle of the circular park. Vohlis turned to Myasha and the others after stopping in the middle of the field. "Now, kids. Recite the tongue twister." Vohlis commanded.

Myasha tried to do the pickled pepper tongue twister, but many time failed in the first few moments. However, she did shown some improvement.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Father's Teaching. Left_bar_bleue0/0Father's Teaching. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Father's Teaching. Empty Re: Father's Teaching.

Fri May 20, 2011 1:09 pm
::April & Daniel Redwood::

Father's Teaching. AprilR

On the other side of the park little Daniel was running around happily with other children of his age, as if he was normal. Inside, Daniel didn’t know what he was but it didn’t matter. Living a life at the age of fourteen and with no attention on learning anything from his father to even tap into his power, Daniel was fine with just living a life as normal boy with other children. His smile was something he really obtained from his mother, it was noticeable even several miles away. Hopping around with a bunch of girls in the game of tag than leaping up in the air as if he was professional at jump rope, he was having fun just to put out there. He was graced with his father’s appearance while his mother’s charms would sure spill out of him. Why he was playing with the girls? They could not help but wanna play with the cutest boy out there, Daniel cut that pie without him even noticing or caring about it. He just wanted to have fun. Every time the rope would slap the ground, right there for him it would go in slow motion making it easier for him. Those eyes followed the rope as it began circle faster and faster, he smiled a toothy grin “YAY!! MY TURN!” The boy leaped into the incredibly fast pace of the rope but with ease bounced on his toes as if he was lightest thing on earth. His expression of happiness and innocent, one could only hope it would last forever.

Between the location of Daniel and Vohlis & Myashi, April Redwood sat against a tree watching both the training and Daniel’s childhood just blossom out and the silly training of Vohlis’ that he put Myashia though. Sure it has been sometime since Vohlis ripped April R. From Amare Tenebrae and he gave her this body but it was all in the past. The Light was outshined the darkness once again even on the most sealed of hearts. Vohlis was her demon but he loved her warmth of the light, at times April found herself with silver stards of hair. She sat there in a simple white sun-dress that revealed that most of her lovely curves, with a book of romantic thrillers name ‘Cars Motions and those of woman.’ It was extremely lame, that is why her attention was easily distracted from it. Right next to her would be her famous homemade lunches, and chuckled happily, ”At times I miss my life in the Soul Society… Being alive once again feels slightly weird… But I would not have a family if I stayed.” April just continued to sit there on blue checkered blanket, dropping the book next to her and yawning out loud scretching her arms out widenly. ”Such a long day!”

Last edited by Akemi on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Father's Teaching. EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Father's Teaching. Characters
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sun May 22, 2011 8:05 am
Father's Teaching. Isshin-kurosaki

"HERE'S YOUR HANDSOME PRINCE! ISSHIN KUROSAKI!!!!"

---------------------
Such a long day it was indeed, but yet such a beautiful one too. The sky stayed a lovely rich blue colour whilst not a single cloud was seen up there. The sun blazed it's heat down on the city of Karakura.

Kurosaki Isshin, had been invited by Vohlis to supervise training, of course on his way towards the place he was told all of it would happen he couldn't help but stop to try and chat some girls up.

Of course, this resulted him being late and having a slap mark or two on each cheek. As he arrived by the gates of Fuma Park he opened them up.

Already he could hear a familiar tongue twister being recited in the centre of the park aswell as children screaming and playing around in other parts of the park. This, bringing a smile to his face as he remembered how his son whom was now a Captain of the thirteeth division used to act like this. Sad how he never really saw him anymore.

Walking in to the park as he closed the gate behind him. Observing the park once again before he noticed Vohlis.

"Trying to get them to say that tongue twister, huh?"

With this he was already walking over towards Vohlis, a small smirk on to the corner of his mouth as he watched.

Father's Teaching. Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Father's Teaching. Left_bar_bleue5/100Father's Teaching. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 22, 2011 11:39 am
Father's Teaching. DarkLordguyFather's Teaching. MusicalBeauty

Vohlis and Myasha turned their attention to Isshin as he commented about the tongue twister. "A disciplined tongue can make a difference between lighting a candle and a meteor spell." Vohlis replied to Isshin. Isshin should have known that greater demons like Vohlis are capable of highly powerful spells that could be more destructive than any Hadou kidou. Luckily, there are very few of them who are confirmed to be true greater demons. Just because of their power, the greater demons are not popular with the Gotei 13, more along the infamous line that usually involved "attack-on-sight" protocols. The only reason that Isshin came along is to make the Gotei 13 feel more in control of the situation. The "best" thing of all, Vohlis is an arch magi class, which implied that Vohlis has a very wide range of spell types, including holy and unholy powers. "Recite again." Vohlis commanded to Myasha. Myasha tried again, yet still failed to complete the sixth line. "Myasha. Do you want to create a barrier or do you want to get blown up by a misfired fireball?" Vohlis asked scornfully. Vohlis was harsh with his training, but it cannot be helped, Myasha is close to the age that she would have a potential magical surge that could harm others around her if she cannot control it. "Again." Vohlis commanded again before taking a look at Daniel and his wife, April.

Daniel was playing jump rope while Myasha already has her share of innocent playtime. Ever since Myasha turned fifteen, her father initiated her training and to Myasha, the training is brutal as her father would drill her on tongue twisters, fight one summoned minotaur per training session. Myasha does not get the point why is he doing this? What was it that he is preparing her for? Vohlis used the Hoho technique that he learned and replicated from the Soul Reapers to retrieve a small leaf from a nearby tree. "Myasha. Here is why I warned you about the disciplined tongue." Vohlis introduced. He spoke in an ancient language that even an old shinigami like Isshin could not comprehend without a very dedicated linguistic. Suddenly, the leaf burst into a harmless flame. "That's the disciplined tongue." Vohlis called it as he held his hand out like he is going to launch a kidou into the air. "Shakkaho." Vohlis called out before the burning leaf turned into a red ball of hot energy that the Shinigami commonly used as an offensive mean. Myasha looked at the red orb flew into the air with her own red orbs are showing amazement. "This is simple enough that it can be done by a normal shinigami, but all the same, you have to pronounce the incantations strictly in correct tone, dialect and order, otherwise, you get something different and potentially blow your heart out literally." Vohlis explained. Myasha went paled immediately about the warning. "Rather grim...Dad?" Myasha asked while there is a little stutter of fear in her tone. "Again." Vohlis commanded, refusing to answer.

Father's Teaching. 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 26, 2011 11:37 pm
(~ I Gave Kenji Full permission to skip me because I don't know what to do *Sweatdrop* Sorry UHCM <3)

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Father's Teaching. EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Father's Teaching. Characters
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:18 am
Father's Teaching. Isshin-kurosaki

[center]"HERE'S YOUR HANDSOME PRINCE! ISSHIN KUROSAKI!!!!"

---------------------

"A disciplined tongue can make a difference between lighting a candle and a meteor spell."

The man nodded at this, crossing his arms in a observant manner.
" A disciplined teacher is what makes a disciplined student.."

Isshin replied more of to himself, he didn't want to get in the way of the training as he knew just how important it was but he wanted to make sure everything would go okay therefore here to supervise it all.

He could tell why Vohlis wanted to start of with teaching Myasha what he called 'A disciplined tongue' as he had done something similar with Ichigo before.
Vohlis was soon talking in some ancient language which even he had no clue on what was said other than,

Myasha. Here is why I warned you about the disciplined tongue." All Isshin could do was watch the leaf burn in to a harmless flame as he stood to observe. The burning leaf soon turned in to a red ball of energy as the kidou "Shakkaho" was casted out towards the air.

"This is simple enough that it can be done by a normal shinigami, but all the same, you have to pronounce the incantations strictly in correct tone, dialect and order, otherwise, you get something different and potentially blow your heart out literally."

Narrowing his eyes Isshin turned serious as he watched closely, not talking due to the fact he didn't want to interfere. The warning had every mean to it, even if Vohlis was meant to be strict, possibly even more strict that Isshin was with Ichigo he had his means. Like he had marked before, a disciplined teacher makes a disciplined student which is what Vohlis was teaching Myasha.

Isshin turned his attention towards April and Daniel from time to time as he watched Daniel skip rope and April sit by a tree as she placed the book she was once reading down on the blue checkered blanket before stretching with a yawn. Indeed it was a long day, Isshin found himself walking over to that direction before leaning on the side of the tree as he did both, watch over the training happening and Daniel.

Hon Hon Baguette.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:13 pm

It has been a clear five minutes of Myasha trying to recite the tongue twister and all the time, she failed to do it the fifth time. "Papa...can I go and get something to ea-? Ehhh...." Myasha asked before noticing her father's stern quiet scorning. To be truthful, Myasha was afraid of her father and she does not like seeing her father upset towards her. She worked hard to earned his praises, even did school with excellence. "Ah. Here it comes. First spell lesson is to repel the blast I sent into the sky." Vohlis calmly introduced. "The spell is Hadou Number One: Sho."

Myasha looked and noticed a red ball heading towards her. Myasha reactively held out her hand and it is evident that she was scared considering that the ball was from her father and she knows that her father is very strong in the ways of magic. "H-Hadou number one! Sho!" Myasha shouted, but nothing happened. "Hadou number one! Sho!" Myasha shouted again, but nothing happened. The ball struck Myasha on the chest and sent her flying backwards by ten feet. Vohlis did nothing, but sigh at the sight before igniting a leaf on fire before eating the burning leaf. "Demon flesh has the special property of enhancing its durability. Sins such as lust, pride and envy are what fueled such a reliable type of natural protection." Vohlis spoke before walking over to Myasha. He stopped and stood over her. "You are envious of your kin; you taken pride in making me proud of you; all these contributed to your reason that you survived a Shakkaho at an officer's level." Vohlis commented to Myasha as she slowly gets back onto her feet while looking slightly burnt.

Father's Teaching. 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:02 am
Archived.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum