Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Medatieion Left_bar_bleue0/0Medatieion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Medatieion Empty Medatieion

Tue May 17, 2011 3:37 pm
It isd a nice sunny day his the wind is non eixstent on wonderfull day and the water his as cliam as ever Nickcca disided to vist this academy for trianing his mind he sat on the grass. There is also butiful sparkleing river ever soo still he sit on a stone naer the raiver corssed his legs and close his eyes and claer his mind he start to medatie about his spilt persontailes. He want to frouos on the send part of his bankai trianing make himslerf and his other slef to think in the same way this will peraireing for the training.

Now it is the time for refecltion on the past battle when let puppet loose by mistake time lettign faer or anger or even as much tosay disperateion take over form. He now got make a eoffot to not let it happen agian the frist step is strat finding out why did end up with such an spily peraoitly more how did he let this happened.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Medatieion Empty Re: Medatieion

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Kenji Shiba

"I will stand by you, even if I die."

Medatieion KaienShiba-1Medatieion KaienShiba-1Medatieion KaienShiba-1

[~E N T E R P O S T~]

[center]Kenji as pretty much free for the day, he himself had just finished training in Byakuya Kuchiki, his captain's squad barracks. So deciding to take a walk, he did. Why he was lured to the Academy? He didn't know, probably because it brought back memories of when he used to be in the academy.

Walking before he got towards the gates he placed his right hand on them before pushing them open.
Most would be in their classes by now and others had free classes, Kenji was just happy that shinigami were able to visit the Academy even after they had graduated.

Walking down the path Kenji looked left and right. So many of this was unchanged and bought back memories, even memories where he first started out at the academy.
A sakura tree blew it's blossomed flowers from the branches as a singal petal landed on Kenji's hair before he picked it off looking down at it.

"So many thing are still here...Let's keep this academy unchanged..."

[~E N D P O S T~]

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Medatieion Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:45 am
Nickcca open his eyes and haerd someone tlaking who was it he wondered since he did not know who that vioce belongs to and head trun to where the sound came form he saw Kenji. He rub his eyes since they bit lazy still form the medertaeion he was doing he look at hand atfer he rub his eyes they look they on fire black and withe flames brun him he eye look shock and panic. Even he is olny ho can see since his mind is playing tricks on him he jump and before he knew the flames he can olny see where gone he blink and thought to himslef. " Stange I tought I was on fire a second ago that the third time that happen am I seeing things agian but the flames are not normal....what...."

Before he knew it he sanp out of his deep tought and look at Kenji agian it nothing to worry him about he gave a slime and wave at him to gain his attaion to start a convo." Hey what doing there I tought olny trainees or poeple who wanna train can some here well I kinda sneak in but never mind that sooo whats up" Nickca gave a slime he look he was back to normal seven foot happy go lucky slef once agian he wanted to hide his worry about himslef but he might need to get himslef checked up as tought to himslef. (What going on am I suffering form some sort of demenaure now or something i need to find why this happening.)
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Kenji Shiba

[~E N T E R P O S T~]

[center]As the sakura petal flew away in the breeze it wasn't long until he herd someone else here.
Looking up before seeing his old friend, yep, the friend he hung around with at the academy. It had been a while since their last encounter.

." Hey what doing there I tought olny trainees or poeple who wanna train can some here well I kinda sneak in but never mind that sooo whats up"

With this Kenji looked up over towards Nickcca, letting out a soft smile before waving out towards his friend. He soon quickly rushed over to him and bowed his head as a form of greeting.

"I just thought I'd take a trip down memory lane is all..I'm glad this place hasn't changed much actually..."

Looking around where he stood he smiled before looking back towards Nickcca. "How have you been?"

[~E N D P O S T~]

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hon Hon Baguette.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:13 pm
Nickcca shurg at he look around noticeing for himslef it not change that much which mean not much inprovement need to done to this he sighs with relief he look to kenji. " Not much really I not seen since i got of soul reaper let see i made to 3rd seat shight away in sqaud nine that when olny 20 then alot of stuff happens you with whole azian thing and Wonderer trying to kill me I guess or trun me crazzy one of the two." He said seem alot did happen for Nickcca he look into the sky not knowing what to do you flet his spirtual pressure had differely gone up but alot since they last saw each other. But it does hlep he was raised by soul reapers with hight spirtual pressure at a young age he mind wonderer about the past he look at his hand they look like they fire agian.

Of crose Kenji did see becuase it all in his mind as soo nand stake and was about to shout fire it dissapered agian he blinked the withe and black keep comeing and going it was normal. If it was demenita he was suffering form he would seening different things by now this something more he flet to hismlef it like something is going to happen but what. His mind soon sanped back at Kenji and made look it was hot by waveing his hand at his face just to cover up he is seeing things no. "soo what about you what you been up to."
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Kenji Shiba

[~E N T E R P O S T~]

[center]Not only did his old friend sound strong, but he looked it as well. Kenji could also feel the spiritual pressure Nickcca had increased since their last meeting a while ago from now.
To hear that Nickcca had gotten third seat was great though!

He was happy for him, whilst Kenji had gotten only fourth seat within Byakuya Kuchiki's squad which was great, he was happy to even get a seat in his squad as he knew how strict he could really be.Smiling lightly the boy was happy for Nickcca to say the least, although he was acting strange...

"I'm doing fine! ^^ I'm in Captain Kuchiki's squad as fourth seat. I've been training a lot recently, to become stronger and protect the innocent right?"

He said with a soft laugh at the end. If Nickcca really was acting different then it'd of triggered Kenji's nerves which it was starting to. Something wasn't right here.What was going on with Nickcca? Perhaps it was the unbearable heat the soul society was going through at the moment or perhaps something else.

[~E N D P O S T~]

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hon Hon Baguette.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:10 pm
Nickcca blink he flet heated up all the sudden eve nhe did not look like it his sorwds in ther seths is shakeing Nickcca was feeling a lot of worry of late you eve na little proiond due to edinvnce that wonderer might have came back. he tired to keep his frous his flet soo hot his eye blured a little he braveing havley he blin kand saw withe and balck flames around him he saw a blac kand withe phoinox in front of him. " I know I that seem g... g...gr...great yeah that n..n..nice I mean wo...w." He eyes look tired the sorwd his folding into his skin that olny real thing his worring truning into panic he fleth he was cokeing.

" What going on I feel hot and......" Nickcca look like he gonna fall to the ground there no swaet on him so you can now feel he was himslef what going on his feel his spirt pressure riseing up out of control a little. This was not his other persoiatly Puppet this something esle very different he may need to call for hlep.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:48 pm
Waving his hands in front of Nickcca's face with a horrid worried expression on his own face he tried smiling and laughing nervously.
"N-Nickcca...snap out of it..."

He said before noticing the sweat appear upon Nickcca's skin. What was going on? One moment Nickcca was fine and now the next moment...he wasn't.

"I know that I seem g... g...gr...great yeah that n..n..nice I mean wo...w."

Something really wasn't wrong which made Kenji want to go and grab someone for help, but he was unsure of leaving Nickcca here by himself. Something may even happen if he did that!
Luckily on him he always carried a cloth, looking around where he stood with Nickcca he swore there was a water fountain somewhere...

"What going on I feel hot and......"

He soon spotted it sighing in relieve as he quickly helped Nickcca to sit down.

"Nickcca..Stay here alright?"

He said softly before rushing over to the water fountain, coming back with a dampened cloth as he began trying to freshen Nickcca's face from the sweat.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:54 pm
Nickcca grab his head sreacming he haer a noise in his head like a engle he flame of phoinox that he can olny see where getting stonge and his sorwds where moldeing into his skin all the more. " What going onnn with meeeeeeeeeee my head it bruning my body aww aswwwwww ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." he sreacmed loudly his his spirtual pressure was going tought the roof his beath was havey and then atfer a sudden shcok of spirtual pressure someing from Nickcca he his retrun to claim as soon as Kenji said sanp out of it. He fall to the ground makeing a loud slam to the ground he gron and start to lose conusness the sorwd where back to normal It unlike any pian he flet before.

"what going on with that power I flet was it mine.....what is going on with my body and mind it like it bending into something...." his eyes close sowly and sliped out of conoiuos his mind was in his inner wolrd it almost like it was on fire but it was not he flet the feeling agian. It was like something aching to come out like something was awaken long ago but never really came out he never notice the flames it the same he seeing on his skin even he knew it was olny an illusaion.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:45 pm
" What going onnn with meeeeeeeeeee my head it bruning my body aww aswwwwww ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Having no idea what to do this was the point where Kenji was beginning to panic more. Seems like the cloth wouldn't work for him so he took it from his head, placing it on the grass next to him.

Although the second he did so it wasn't long until he felt Nickcca's spiritual pressure raise up to the roof, and because Nickcca was stronger than him this barely let Kenji keep his balance, even if he was kneeling on the ground his own sweat began to form upon his forehead at this.

What was going on with Nickcca?! He had seriously never seen him like this before and right now he began debating more whether he should grab Fourth Division or not. Nickcca was soon to fall on the ground as Kenji didn't have enough time to catch him before hearing a loud thump.

"NICKCCA!"

He yelled in shock, why the heck wasn't anyone else around within the area to help?!

"What going on with that power I flet was it mine.....what is going on with my body and mind it like it bending into something...."

This surely wasn't good, he looked around before placing a hand on Nickcca's shoulder. He had to take this easy, he couldn't yell anymore.

"Nickcca..Listen to me. Try to calm down..."

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum