Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jeff just Jeff
Jeff just Jeff
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Left_bar_bleue0/0Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Empty Jeff Andrews the Arrancar

Sat May 21, 2011 10:37 am
ARRANCAR

GENETICS

Character Name:
Jeff Andrews
Character True Age:

Character Appearance Age:25

Character Gender:
Male

Orientation:
Espada
Personality:
Cocky and is rather willing to fight,rather will fight over stupid reasons. He loves the rush of battle and prefers to spend most of his time practicing. Thought he shows no emotion or interest in his comrades he does protect them so some consider him a hard shell with a soft inside. Is a very powerful espada and prefers to settle his battles with fights not words.

Leadership wise is a stern and respected leader who commands respect from all of his subordinates.He is a strict leader and if disobeyed will kill you in front of your comrades he cannot stand cowards or traitors and prefers to deal with them himself. Thought not shown he cares deeply for his subordinates and if injured takes them out of battle to be healed thought when he himself is injured he persist on fighting. He says when he dies he wants to die standing up to a powerful advisory in a fight. He also believes he one day is meant to be the stronest of all the Arrancar.

GENETIC LOOKS

Appearance:A tall individual at 6 foot 8inches. wheres the traditional espada outfit thought the neck is higher than most of the other espada. He wears black cowboy boots and they each have spurs on both sides for accessory. He has black spiked hair and turquoise eyes.
Bone Appearance:
His stomach shows his Hollow heritage. The hollow hole is his most secret feature of him and only a few people know about it thought it is around the size of a baseball.
Reitsu Color:
Red.

ZANPAKUTÔ

Sealed Zanpakutô:
A large long scythe that is red with a orangeish tint to it. It is around 5 feet long and 10 pounds and thought it isn't light Jeff moves it like its 10 ounces. it has a little rope of reishi attached to it so that he can extend the sword up to 500 yards away.The string of reishi cannot be broken.

Racial Abilities:
He can use the Gran Ray Cero and has a scythe like zanpokuto when in sealed mode. He has 1 ressereccion. His Zans ability in a sealed state is to extend up to 500 yards away and be controlled by Jeff's simple hand movements. He has one of the fastest sonidos a matter of fact he goes so fast he can get from the gates of hueco mundo to las noches in one second his hierro is tough enough to take quite a few blows and his cero is by far one of the most destructive of all the espada.

RESSERECCION:

Resereccion Name:
joshein

Resereccion Release Phrase:
joshiente

Release Actions:Theres no real requirement.

Resereccion Appearance:
Jeff gains two arms giving him four he gains a hand blade a sword and a spear and he keeps his scythe. He also gains around 30 pounds and grows to be a full 7 feet tall. He becomes stalkyer and his body becomes much more defined. You can see that his arms become much larger and muscular and the same could be said for his legs. His normally spiky black hair smooths down and gives him a much more mature look as well.

Resereccion Abilities:
He gains four arms. Jeff also gets a spear that can be thrown with reishi up to 100 yards in his lower right hand, The peircing can cut through advanced hierro and is fast enough to catch up to most sonidos .His scythe gets an extra blade and is still able to extend from his right upper hand. he gains a very sharp sword for mid range That is able to cut through advanced hierro in his upper left hand.His last blade is a hand blade for short range combat and whatever it cuts stays completely paralyzed for 3 post, it is wielded in his lower left hand. When they are cut with the hand blade the slightest cut paralyzes the limb it cut, but the cut must be somewhat deep, after one post.
General Skills

• Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Skill Level: Hierro: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Pesquisa: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Sonido: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Cero/Bala: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

PAST

History:
Jeff was a smart college student at Ohio State University. He loved his few friends a lot their names were Jess Tanner and Franky. Jeff was a smart kid with an I.Q of 175 so many considered him a genius but no one let that fool them because what he liked to do more than day he was walking anything else was to fight and boy was he good at it..... One day he was walking down the road with Jess and a big wagon was coming. He remembered all the things he ,Jess Tanner, and Franky had done together and in what seemed to be an instant it was getting closer and closer.With very little to no time to react he threw Jess out of the way and was hit and killed that very instant.

After that he became filled with hatred of the human race he ate several 100 humans as a hollow.This took around 100 years. One day Jeff when Jeff was already at adjuchas level he grew mad he wanted...more power he needed more power so then as painful as it was he ripped off his hollow mask. After ripping off his hollow mask he realized something, their was a baseball sized hole in his stomach. But he did not care he had become powerful....He realized how much he could do with this new found power of his,He saw a hollow the next day heh time to try out my new powers he drew his zanpokuto and with a downward slash he killed it he wondered is it really this big of a difference in power now he thought he was the strongest in his area.

One day a woman named Ashlei Clixx met him as he was killing many other high leveled arrancars and hollows. She asked him if he did it he replied yes what of it.His eating began to slow she looked at him and said "splendid would you care to become one of my espada"? Jeff looked at the woman blanky "hmmm I suppose I have nothing better to do, i'll join. As he walked to Hueco Mundo with the woman he had no idea what was to come. He asked her few questions such as where are we going, where will he be staying, if she had a better dress up for him and she replied with a quick remark you will know when we get there he snickered at the remark but instead of going to ill her, he kept walking it was something he would not have usually done.

RP Sample:
Simply because that damned hollow looked at him wrong it had to die and die it did. Jeff looked at the sky another hollow to kill aye heh. Jeff slowly raised his scythe to the air ran towards the hollow jumped up and faked a downward slash. Jeff used his quick sonido to get the hollow in the back he watched as it slowly faded heh what a simple and easy battle. Time to head back to command I suppose. What a bother.... As he got back to command sixta looked at him funny. He saw this and said "look at me like that again ill kill you. Sixta walked off. Sigh, "I was hopeng for a fight nevertheless. He wandered to the Espada meeting room for that dreaded damn meeting... Just another day in hell I guess.

As he headed in he heard several rumors that the 7th espada had been killed and what not and he really expected it to just be speculation but it was further proven when he did not arrive, he could hear whispering.What if hes really dead that new guy Jeff will move up etc.Then suddenly the whole room straightened up he heard ashlei walk in she confirmed that 7th had died and the 8th would move up Jeffs face turned from expressionless to shocked. "I' I'm moving up well this is unexpected". So after that she talked and Jeff tuned her out he was 7th now it was amazing.

Last edited by emokidnamedjeff on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Left_bar_bleue20/100Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Empty Re: Jeff Andrews the Arrancar

Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:43 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Appearance Present [x]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [o]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [o]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Comments/Notes: Okay. Your hierro cutting. So.. you can cut through the toughest Hireros? So it can cut through, lets say Ashlei Clixxs Hierro, while shes 0-2? I don't think so. Can you change that a bit please? K thx. Also, I only counted 8 personality sentences.
Tier: 2-3+ When fixed
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Left_bar_bleue20/100Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:47 pm
Its has been fixed. APproved
Tsuna
Tsuna
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Left_bar_bleue0/0Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:02 pm
Appearance needs to be 1-2 paragraphs long or a picture. It is way too vague and needs much more information to be acceptable.

Racial abilities: From what you wrote, it makes your character seem like the god of espada. Your application itself doesn't earn you a high enough rank for this. Remove your sonido being so fast that you can make it form the gates to las noches in a second. Your hierro is nowhere near that tough. And your Grande Cero is by far not the most destructive. From the application you made, your character won't get a high enough tier ranking for espada. It lacks the detail to be 1-3, which is the lowest rank needed for Espada.

Ressureccion abilities: Should have each power separated into it's own section. Accurately explain each one of your abilties, giving enough detail for each. Your blade will not be fast enough to catch up to sonido and it won't be able to pierce the advanced Hierro. Your ressurreccion needs much, much more detail for me to even consider approving it.

You can not say your an Espada. That rank will only be given to people we think are worthy. You will need to rp a little and we'll review you for the rank.

You can't use other people's characters in your application without their permission. Until I am notified of this permission I suggest you remove Ashlei from your history.

Also in your history, it seems like your saying that in 1 day your character became adjucas rank. This is something I will not allow. He has to have taken much more time to accumulate this many souls, considering if a mass a souls like this disappeared at once a shinigami or an entire squad would come and exterminate you on the spot.

In general your whole application could use a whole remake. When you do, remake it so that your not making your character so OP. It's quiet obvious, and I've seen better applications get lower rankings than espada.

Also with the rank I will give you you won't be able to use ressereccion anyway, keep this in mind.

No trying to be mean, but this application needs a major tune up

Unaccepted until these points are fixed

Jeff Andrews the Arrancar 2uh7mv8

Ego ferro.

Iustus ego gladio.

ensem cum facturus sum manum peccata mundi mundans in igne consummationis

Sum tenebris.

Finis venit:
Jeff just Jeff
Jeff just Jeff
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:06 pm
I GOT ASHLEI TO SAY IT IN THE BOX IT WAS FINE an portal already approved its fine yesh

Devon Born 2-1 Arrancar
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:58 pm
No its not... Tsuna has took over this for me.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:23 pm
Moved to WIP

Jeff Andrews the Arrancar WVMWLOu
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Left_bar_bleue60/100Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:35 am

[Appearance]

A tall individual at 6 foot 8inches. wheres the traditional espada outfit thought the neck is higher than most of the other espada. He wears black cowboy boots and they each have spurs on both sides for accessory. He has black spiked hair and turquoise eyes.

Ok this appearance is very vague still. What actually is the traditional outfit? There isnt one. they where white clothes yes, but all are different in their own ways even if slightly different. rather than just saying it is the same as something which is different, describe more at what it looks like. That alone for his clothing is one paragraph.

The other paragraph to make this approvable could easily be talking about his face and head. is there something about his eyes you could talk about? How long are those hair spikes? Does he have a beard or is he nicely shaven? (man that sounds weird to say)

[Racial powers]

He can use the Gran Ray Cero

no you can't. Your not Espada and if your former Espada, you should have talked to me about it beforehand. Regardless, you haven't described what it even does because even though every Gran rey is pretty similar and Do the same thing, It would be nice to see some actual description of what it really is. Regardless, you can't have it unless your an Espada.

He has one of the fastest sonidos

As Tsuna said before me, you won't be getting Espada tier. So you won't be the fastest Arrancar about.

cero is by far one of the most destructive of all the espada

No its not, as the Cero Espada herself is one of the strongest Cero Users known to exist and seeing as your not espada, you wont be able to have the most destructive AS WELL as be the fastest and have stupidly tough hierro.

[Ress Powers]

cut through advanced hierro and is fast enough to catch up to most sonidos

You have not listened to what tsuna has said. You cannot cut through Advanced hierro just by saying you can and Sonido is fast, so instant spear throwing isn't applicable either. Slow that shit down, and the piercing will be lower.

His scythe gets an extra blade

Where on the scythe? Also, why is this a power? Shouldn't it be in appearance?

and is still able to extend from his right upper hand

The scythe can extent from it? What does that mean exactly as i get the idea it randomly grows longer which doesn't seem right at all.

he gains a very sharp sword for mid range That is able to cut through advanced hierro in his upper left hand

Your giving info on cutting advanced Hierro. get rid of that.

His last blade is a hand blade for short range combat and whatever it cuts stays completely paralyzed for 3 post, it is wielded in his lower left hand. When they are cut with the hand blade the slightest cut paralyzes the limb it cut, but the cut must be somewhat deep, after one post.

I really dont appeal towards paralysis abilities. Especially one as long as this as constant stabbing means they just can't move. Slight paralysis momentarily would be fine but total stun isn't.

[HISTORY]

"splendid would you care to become one of my espada"?

Simply put, Ashlei won't talk so nicely like that. Also the entire history revolving around her is unlikely as she won't simply say 'want to be an espada?' as people need to prove themselves. I don't approve of you using Ashlei in this as i did not realise that was how you were using her. Remove that entire section please.

THAT IS ALL!

Apologies if it seems like a total bitching, but it took me some time to write this as well as read the app anyway. Not cause it was long but i didn't understand half of it.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Left_bar_bleue60/100Jeff Andrews the Arrancar Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:07 am

Member banned from PH
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum