Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Thorny Mess - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999A Thorny Mess - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

A Thorny Mess - Page 3 Empty Re: A Thorny Mess

Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:36 am
Zen put Hoshi down on the ground. "He will be fine after he rests for a while, no need to worry about him too much" Zen said as he sat down next to Hoshi. On the other hand Mythos was maniking because of Hoshis uncounciousnes. "Oh my god my little brother is hurt!! NO! I FAILED AT MY JOB!" he said running around in circles as then Zen tripped him and Mythos fell to the ground. "I said he will be fine Mythos" Zen replied.

As the arrow hit the giant cow it mooed and then exploded! Its red blood and giant guts flew all over the the forest covering everything in blood. The group of people was safe because Zen had created a barrier of sound that kept them clean. On the other hand the giant head of the hollow was falling straight over caveman as it was charging a Giant cero aimed at him "Caveman you know someone should teach you a lesson on how to be nice" Zen said as the cow's cero fired.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Thorny Mess - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Thorny Mess - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:50 am
Her eyes didn't leave Hoshi for even second, even when Pink Ranger came over to ask if they were alright Gumi didn't bother to respond. "He will be fine after he rests for a while, no need to worry about him too much"

These were soothing words indeed, but a little fraction of Gumi still worried. And to watch Mythos panic even more made Gumi frown at how she couldn't do a thing to help. "Oh my god my little brother is hurt!! NO! I FAILED AT MY JOB!"
If it's one thing Gumi hated then it was too see someone else panic. It only made Gumi panic more and do some of the crazyiest stuff.

But when the cow hollow was destroyed this prevented her from doing anything crazy and get her mind from what she was worrying about and to the hollow. Closing her eyes to see blood fly everywhere, something she hated!

And what's worse is that the guts flew out too, followed by a shower of blood. She prevented herself from saying 'Ew' though just incase someone were to take the piss out of her.

"Caveman you know someone should teach you a lesson on how to be nice"

Looking up towards Zen to see the giant hollow's head fall towards Caveman all Gumi could do was stand there and run in circles, screaming from how disgusting this all was.

A Thorny Mess - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Thorny Mess - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100A Thorny Mess - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:59 am
The Pink Ranger and Mr. Caveman

At the moment that the cow exploded, the pink ranger shouted, "Gotcha!" as a praise to herself. She then realized that blood and guts will be everywhere, so she looked at the little girl. She noticed that Gumi was not pleased about the whole thing. The arrancar's panic was also unnerving for the pink ranger. However, Zen tried to keep things calm, but only a fraction of the pink ranger's thinking is concerned over the safety of Hoshi and Gumi. She walked to them, not aware of the cow's head. Caveman stood up and walked to the cow's head that was charging it's cero. He did not care for anything right now; just that head that was going to attack. "Caveman, you know someone should teach you a lesson on how to be nice." Zen said to Caveman. "Yeah yeah, we'll have a good fucking time at a fancy hotel. Quit yer fucking nagging, doll. One thing. STUPID WHORE! YOU HAVE TO FUCKING OBLITERATE IT! NOT FUCKING BLOW IT UP!" Caveman retorted before shouting harshly at the pink ranger before he punched clean into the face, shattering her helmet into pieces and causing her to fall over. At the split second moment that the pink ranger hit the ground, unconscious, Caveman took the blast of cero to the chest and remains unmoved. "WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO IT MY FUCKING SELF!?" Caveman shouted more as he caught the cow's head, tossed it onto the ground and stomped it, shattering it into little pieces. Caveman spat at the pieces with a large glob of snot and saliva before walking over to the unconscious pink ranger and picked her up by her collar. The pink ranger dangled like she was dead, but luckily, she is still alive since her suit absorbed most of the impact. "Listen very fucking well! You are no slayer! If you are, you're fucking dead the moment a two-bit hollow breathed on you! Fucking useless whore!" Caveman scorned at the unconscious pink ranger before tossing her at the group. "What a fucking disappointment!" Caveman criticized as he walks away and collected his sword.

A Thorny Mess - Page 3 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Thorny Mess - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999A Thorny Mess - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:52 am
Zen was getting quite annoyed at caveman but punching the Pink Ranger was too much. "Your temper is going to get you in trouble and infact it already has. As luitenant of squad 13 i am going to put you under watch. Reason being that you blatantly attacked a human with intent of causing injury or death." Zen said as he picked up The Pink Ranger and Mythos picked up Hoshi. "Lets go Gumi and Mythos. Mythos you wont be able to come into the city but you can stay in my house in the forest for as long as youd like." Mythos nodded and Zen started walking towards the city while mythos followed him carrying the the uncouncious youths. Zen hopped that caveman wasnt going to attack them. Then again if he did he would be in even bigger trouble for attacking Zen. The group just walked toward the city to get the injured medical attention.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Thorny Mess - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Thorny Mess - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 am
[center]The green-haired girl had already stopped running screaming and the lot when she heard Caveman raise his voice. Which actually, scared the shit out of her.
With that instant, she found her self behind a tree shaking with fear. So many swear-words put in just a few sentences. And such a loud voice to top it all off. Before she even had the chance to run a large and what looked like a punch hard enough to kill someone was planted towards Pink Ranger, knocking Pink Ranger to the ground as the helmet shattered to small fragments.

"W-Wah~!"

Gumi herself was getting more scared each second, his voice, his choice of words and the fact that from her made it look like he had killed Pink Ranger almost manage to make her paralyze. Although, what really grossed her out was seeing the Cow's head get stomped on like that...now, this made her a vegetarian...The sight was disgusting..
Now, watching Caveman pick up Pink Ranger by the collar and shout such harshful words made her frown even more.

"Your temper is going to get you in trouble and infact it already has. As luitenant of squad 13 i am going to put you under watch."

Gumi's frown turned in to a face of shock at those words, it wasn't that she hated Caveman or anything, because she didn't. She just didn't want him getting in trouble or anything, she was about to quickly chase him.

"W-Wait?! I don't want to go! I want Caveman-San!"

The girl quickly said not wanting to leave as she quickly ran behind another tree.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:48 pm
Zen noticed that Caveman had left and that Gummi wanted to go with CAveman instead of them. He didnt really like caveman but he couldnt let a little girl alone in the forest.

Zen put down the pink ranger and went over to Gummi and got on his knees to get to her eye level. As he moved to talked to her a soft music started playing and he started speaking. "Hey there Gummi. Im sorry to tell you but Mr. Caveman left and isnt coming back. I know you don't want to come with us but I cant really leave you alone in the forest, its my duty to protect people that might get hurt in it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn6KwIeyTEE&feature=channel_video_title
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:49 am
Gumi's eyes teared up at what she just heard. Caveman-San had left...without her?
As her bottom lip wobbled slightly she soon found herself with her legs shaking before tears fell from her eyes quickly.

"C-CAVEMAN-SAN!! WAHHH!!"

Bursting in to tears she fell to her knees, she wanted Caveman-San! She wasn't big enough to run after him! Well, she was 17 but she still was mentally a child. She didn't know what was wrong with her but something during the process of her growing within each year had gone wrong, causing her brain to stay mentally as a child.

"I want Cave-man-San! I don't want to go with you! I want to go with Caveman-San!"

Hon Hon Baguette.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:18 pm
Archived.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum