Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private)

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:07 pm
Poliro Tensol - The Flame Reaper

The Flame Reaper, Poliro Tensol was still going at this battle with everything he had. He was sweating, he was fatigued a bit, and he wasn't giving up any time soon. The extent of his injuries was enough to lower his speed than what it normally was, had he not overextended the fight in his Shikai state, and casted the higher kidos, he'd have more energy to sustain his bankai. He still felt the pain pulsing in his body, but he couldn't let it get to him in such a suitation like this. He was gonna fight to win! He saw all the parts of the bankai seperated, and now they were coming at him, but however the eruption was still going to take place, but if these pieces were going to hit him before he hit the floor. Suddenly, he began kicking and punching in all directions he could, made possible dude to his speed, a nd because of Flame Soul, melted the segments slightly and knocked them back with force, and then he hit the floor to connect eruption, with the eruption taking place. "That was good.."

Poliro then carried on with using Shunpo to get infront of him to send a shattering and burning punch to his stomach. Again this had the same wounding potential as it always did, burning away Renjis flesh, bones, aswell as the pain caused by such intense heat, organ damage, insides being seared, and the fact this punch could send him flying back into a wall or somesort that wasn't totally destroyed. Poliros powers in this stage were very, very strong and Renji shouldn't of thought he could win. "THIS ISN'T OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY BURNS!" Poliros bad puns struck as he delivered that with a earth shaking shout, He was certainly worthy of the title, The Flame Reaper.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private)

Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Bleach_Sig___Renji_Abarai_by_Rosicrucian

The Baboon King

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it."

Our renowned Baboon King was serious about the fight. His body was going to collapse sooner or later when he realized that his head has been bleeding this whole time. How did he find out about it? He simply touched his head and saw red stuff on his hand. Then, a stream of a crimson liquid floated down his forehead toward his nose to the chin. He just groaned when he saw the annoyance in head bleeding. If the bleeding of his head went on, he is bound to fall and lose conciousness from blood loss in the brain. He started to have a headache after his last attack as well.

Renji was amused when the guy kicked and punched in great speed to deflect off the segments of his bankai. The segments were knocked back forcefully but as it does so, a source of reiatsu connects them from far-range. However, it looks awfully different than the original connector of them. Why? Hmph. That is because the plan wasn't to injure Poliro with his last attack, but to get him to knock the segments back away. Since Poliro had the speed and the melting strength in his palm, it would be easy for him to parry the segments off. So, since it flew off around Poliro, a source of reiatsu connects them like a rope in the attempt of enclosing Poliro before any of his attack after that. Even though his segments were melted, it was still easy for him to move it around with reiatsu to imprison Poliro. This imprisonment was strong enough to close Yammy, one of the strongest Espada's according to his number for a bit of a while until he broke it off. Yammy's strength compared to Poliro's would seem like a truck compared to a bicycle, quite different.

Hmph. He grunted.

"Sorry... I'm not usually the one to plan before I head off toward a fight. But, since I know how you operate along with your basic abilities, I was able to form a plan in my head without having to be distracted too easily. Actually, it was more like... it was more of an easy plan to form so it shouldn't be compared to what we call 'difficult.' You're good, I'll give you that. But, the fight is mine."

He pointed both of his hands at the hopefully enclosed Poliro and shouted.

"Hadou no. 88, Hiryugenkizokushintenraihou!"

This was the last chance of this kido. If this kido hits Poliro, it would most likely be over but with the cost of Renji collapsing onto the ground in fatigue. The segments were meters away from Poliro but the connection is able to seal whatever movements he has in there, making him immobile. Renji's head stopped bleeding after it dried out on one part, but it didn't change the fact that his head was still woozy. After that kido, Renji's bankai would probably revert back to its sealed appearance onto the hands of him. He would then use it to anchor himself up.

[ E N D ]
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:44 pm
Poliro Tensol

The Flame Reaper, Poliro Tensol was now in one of the worst suitations he had ever been in a fight. HE was held by reaitsu ropes that he possibly couldn't break due to his strength. He wasn't as strong as Yammy to break these ropes, and he didn't know any tricks to get out of it. He was pratically in a suitation he couldn't escape. He had lost he thought, and thought to himself he tried as hard as he can. But then suddenly, something had hit him.. not in the literal sense. He had realised that his ablity didn't last forever... and it was about to release. One last thing had stopped him going to fight, and Renji had used another Hado 88. In Poliros swift reaction, he had one last choice. Exhuast himself to the brink to save himself to win!"Bakudo.. 81.. Danku.." He sounded worn out and tired, and pained. The Hado collided with Danku, causing mass destruction around it, saving Poliros guts once more. After this, Danku broke.. but Poliro was unharmed.

"I've.. won.." If Renjis Zanpakuto did reseal itself, Poliro would be free of the Reaitsu ropes, but then, Poliros exhuastion kicked in and his own Zanpakuto sealed since he had no more power to sustain it.. He used it in the same way, to anchor himself up. His flaming orange aura had disappeared, and his attacks would no longer seriously burn. After a second of extreme breathing, he stood up and slowly walked towards to Renji. "I'm.. not done... get back up.. we're finishing this.." The challenge had been made. The conclusion of the fight drew near..
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Bleach_Sig___Renji_Abarai_by_Rosicrucian

The Baboon King

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it."

Renji knew that the fight was over until the man managed to keep his conciousness by inserting a danku kido before Renji's hadou even got to him. It caused a massive explosion, but Renji thought that was because the fact that he put most of his last remnants of power inside of it. He grinned in excitement even though he was anchoring and pushing himself up from the hilt of his zanpakuto that was impaled into the ground for balance. He straightened his legs to stand up with a struggle then took the zanpakuto out of the ground and point it out Poliro. His smile was with hilariosity and a wide smile.

"Fuck yeah!"

Renji's battle with Poliro was coming to an end. The conclusion will decide who will win or not; it was going to be willpower and pride against willpower and pride. Renji decided to unleash a massive amount of reiatsu from his place causing a eruption of a reiatsu pillar to sprout from his position in a wide length.

"Let the last attack decide whether who wins or not. If we make a draw, then we'll go for another round next time! Deal?!"

He dashed off toward Poliro in an incredible speed despite himself being fatigue. He was going to push this out with his willpower and sheer raw adrenaline to help him. By the time he was going to get close enough to Poliro he would hope that the blades clash toward each other and cause a massive explosion like those epic sword fights in the end. With this strike, the one who falls will be the one who loses.

[ E N D ]
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:21 am
Poliro Tensol

It was time for the final clash of swords for Poliro and Renji! After this truely long and exhuasting battle of Kido, Flames, Baboon. It was coming to a conclusion after much bloodshed and burns. Poliro was certainly wounded, but he was going to be strong for this. He smirked upon Renjis reaction. "Its been fun hasn't it!?" Poliro then began bursting off his reaitsu for his final attack, and it began to take the form of a giant phoenix.. behind him. When ever Poliro went all out with one attack, that phoenix would always appear. It wasn't really made out of flames, but more of Poliros spiritual power.

"LETS DO THIS!" He charged towards Renji at a great speed, holding his sword with two hands, ready to vertically strike him. Poliro's Zanpakuto represented one thing about him. His strong will, and his desire to do what he needs to do, so much that it was a flaming will. Poliro suddenly felt slowed down, when they were about to meet swords. Time slowed down for the both of them, and everything played in slow motion, but then.. after what felt like long enough the blades clashed, causing their respective reaitsus to explode in each direction, and Poliro was pushing with all his might. The area had been badly destroyed, and now it was enough rubble and burned ground.. this wouldn't go unnoticed! After the clash ended, Poliro would of emerged on his knees using his Zanpakuto to balance himself..
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:41 am

The Baboon King

Renji immediately saw a slow motion going on as the blades almost clashed toward each other. It was so slow as if the One upstairs wanted it to go slow for dramatic purposes. Renji grinned before the blades immediately clashed in force force. He was pushing with all of his strength that he had left in his body even using his feet to push him forward from the ground. His ribs were still broken and probably severed from only this one single strike. The reiatsu poured out of his body in all direction and this was not going to be just those average street fight. This was like a gladiator fighting another gladiator in an arena - a must see fight.

As Renji emerged from the whole debris falling around and the ground being piled up in burnt marks, he was seen standing straight while panting very deepily. He fell down to one of his knees and laid out his zanpakuto flat out onto the ground keeping himself up without using his zanpakuto at all. He looked toward Poliro who was balancing himself up with his blade. Renji just kept staying there with a smile placed upon his face. He attempted to stand up but failed miserably and decided just to say something.

"I declare my lost."

Renji was actually in an all-out battle and he actually proclaimed that he had lost this one. Simply because his conditions were ragged, tattered and that the other guy was still standing. He was hoping that the blast would make him unconcious or at least collapsed, but it failed. That's when he realized he needs a lot more deeper training for himself now. He stood himself up with his zanpakuto in a struggling manner then left the place with a shunpo. It was going to be a slow shunpo, but fast enough to get medical attention before anything happens.

[ E N D ]
[ R E N J I L E A V E S ]
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:33 pm
Archived, threads over.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:20 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum