Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thread request Board Left_bar_bleue60/100Thread request Board Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thread request Board Empty Thread request Board

Sun May 29, 2011 6:17 am

People have obviously been struggling to get some RP's going recently. So im going to talk about something I thought of about 3 weeks ago:

What I propose is we have a single board called 'Thread Request' for those people that are struggling to find an RP be it 'not wanting to join open threads' 'cant find anyone in the xat' or whatever the reason is. It would have a simple template where you give information regarding:

• Character you want to use
  • What Race they are
  • Link to their application
  • Their most recently approved tier
  • The desired RP location
  • What kind of character they want to RP with
  • Who makes the opening post
  • Any other notes

Reason for having so many titles for a template, is because its easier to access and quickly read. By skimming my eyes over that, I can easily tell what kind of character I would need to use to fit their preferences, how strong they are, what character their using, their race, their tier and where it will be found.

Also it is vital to decide who the first poster will be as many people do not wish to post first which is somewhat tedious but understandable. if the one requesting the thread wishes to not start said thread, they can make that known so the one who replies to the request can tell if they will be the one starting it or not. This does narrow down what requests the people would accept, but that is why in the second template used, it is also there if the person accepting the request doesn't want to post first, agrees to posting first or needs to discuss it.

Now after they have written the template, The following template will be used to reply to it:

• What Race they are
  • Who makes the Opening Post
  • Any other notes

After all of this is posted into the thread, the two will need to discuss things obviously. So it would be wise to go onto the XAT and find them OR reply to the thread with their discussion. After both sides have agreed and are ready to RP, one makes the thread and then replies to the request with the link and everything is done. The request is archived and we have people RPing.

ANY COMMENTS OR OPINIONS TO THIS MATTER, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD SO I CAN FINE TUNE WHAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN AND USE ANY IDEAS ANYBODY HAS TO MAKE IT BETTER. WE ARE DOING THIS FOR THE MEMBERS!
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thread request Board Left_bar_bleue5/100Thread request Board Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thread request Board Empty Re: Thread request Board

Sun May 29, 2011 7:10 am
::Chaozi:: wrote:
(Initiation)

• What Race they are
  • Any other notes

(Response)

• What Race they are
  • Any other notes

I think it would lead to a confusion if more than one thread is mentioned before the reply. So I suggest adding in "Name of the Thread/Player" so that can reduce the confusion with a bit more specification.

(Initiation)

• What Race they are
  • Any other notes

(Response)

• What Race they are
  • Name of the Thread/Player
  • Any other notes

Thread request Board 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thread request Board Left_bar_bleue0/0Thread request Board Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 9:41 am
~ I am not really going to say anything bad but something is already up like this. *nods* I gave the basic so people have communication not have everything already laid out for them. If they would have any open threads they would already showed the person with listing area the threads already. What Race they are, can easily be seen in the app so it is not need to smack on some template. Anything else on be simply stated out when they are looking through a list of the character who want to be roleplayed with. ~

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Thread request Board EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Thread request Board Characters
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thread request Board Left_bar_bleue60/100Thread request Board Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 3:02 pm

fair enough @ UHCM. Didn't really worry about adding those bits myself xD

And @ Akemi, I originally had this planned a good 2-3 weeks ago but when I talked to UHCM about it, he deemed it unneeded. So seeing your thread made me wonder 'well if she is able to make one but i'm not... what's going on here?' so i made it

-sticks tongue out-
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thread request Board Left_bar_bleue0/0Thread request Board Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:49 pm
This thread is old. So is pink text. '_'

Archived~

Thread request Board Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum