Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A fated meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A fated meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A fated meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: A fated meeting

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:24 am
B Y A K U Y A | K U C H I K I

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

A fated meeting - Page 2 Byakuya-1A fated meeting - Page 2 Byakuya-1A fated meeting - Page 2 Byakuya-1

|P O S T I N G | M U S I C|

|F E E L | T H E | V I B E |

"The true sin is averting ones eyes and no longer being able to believe in anyone."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

† T E A R I T U P †
Kenji... what was he thinking... damn it. Did this kid honestly know what he was getting in to? Even if he was to admit he is in the wrong he would have some consequences for unprovoked attack against a captain class shinigami. It isn't like he egged him on or anything, it was just because one stupid arrancar, which is their enemy, happened to know each other. If Kenji wasn't careful and didn't make the right choice, he could be in big trouble. Byakuya's eyes were solely focused on Kenji as the blade pierced the air, creating blades of air around the blade as it flew. Byakuya was quite surprised that he was able to dodge the fast paced blade that was shot, it would have taken extreme skill and perception to get it direct. Within a flash, the 6th captain had vanished, only to appear behind his 4th seat, grasping the hilt of the zanpakuto sticking out of the ground. His face was keeping grasp of a cold and heartless expression, he didn't really want to hurt Kenji, but it was a must if things continued the way they did... As his blade separated, each fragment of it split into flower petals and floating around in the air.

Raising his arm off the hilt he placed them by his sides. The pink petals still floating all around his body, keeping a sense of fear in the air... A sense of he didn't feel sorry for Kenji. Just by looking at Byakuya's expression, you could tell he was not pleased with what Kenji was doing and if cutting him down was what he had to do, then so be it. Within the movement of his eyes, the flower petals began to swirl around the entire battlefield, thousands of them floating in the air. Pointing his arm at the fourth seat, a group of intense sharp petals launched out, aiming to cut Kenji at the legs and all up his body.

Although... not everything goes to plan, and changes are necessary...

A ripping sound hit the air, the sound of like something was literally splitting the air, time and space from above. Of course, the sounds of steps could be heard, that voice... he would recognise it anywhere. The entire reason they were fighting, the entire reason Kenji could be kicked out, and seen as a traitor of soul society standing above them. The pedals that flew for Kenji stopped instantly upon seeing her... Lileris... Did she seriously want to have another round? Why was she here? This was ridiculous... he didn't have the time to fight both of them, he may not have a choice though.

"Lileris... Your friend? Since when have the arrancar and shinigami races been united as one? As long as I hear we are enemies, I will strike down all who a pose us, and our way of life. Even if that means striking down my own subordinate."

His eyes were totally focused on Lileris, he knew this would be bad. However, if Lileris tried anything he would resume with the original plan, destroy everyone who stood in his way. If by any chance Lileris was to help Kenji in escaping, he would be seen as an traitor and a enemy of the nation of soul society. Whether he knew it or not, he would be hunted down and attacked on sight. This was just the way things were and still are.

† N O T D O N E Y E T †

A fated meeting - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A fated meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A fated meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

A fated meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: A fated meeting

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:07 pm
Archived

A fated meeting - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum