Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fears come last. [Private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Fears come last. [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Fears come last. [Private] Empty Fears come last. [Private]

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:51 pm
Feeling a little chilly from the wind a girl
walked down a pavement feeling a little stupid of how she didn't bring
a jumper or something. She looked around the age of fourteen even though
she was sixteen. Her pink hair flowed to her waist as it blew in each breeze
that arrived within Karakura's dark and cold night.

She had just finished up some volunteer's work at the school
and hadn't finished until this late. She couldn't see mostly
of where she was going but she knew she was on the right road
to be heading home.

She watched her shadow follow her to the right from where
most of the light source was coming from the left when crossing a road.
Staying alert for cars once she had crossed she kept her eyes on the ground,
glad she was under a street light to give her a sense of what direction to turn next.

It was a good half hour walk from the school and her home but she wasn't
in any rush, she didn't have a family or whatever waiting for her at home.
Did she feel lonely? Not really, she had grown to love what Karakura held
in store for her.

The new surprises it offered everyday which of course included the sales
going on at the food stores where she was able to buy some ramen to mix
in with her famous home-made 'Ramen and Ice-Cream' snack. Yet at home if
she ever did feel lonely she kept the radio on. She didn't own a TV as she
was saving up for one. Strangely enough she had just found out about them
a few weeks ago.

As the girl walked down the lit pavement it soon went dark again as she
let out a soft sigh before a large heavy breeze brushed past her fast. Obviously not looking where she was going as her eyes were set down on the ground Miyuki bumped in to someone in front of her. This of course attracted her attention to in front of her finally.

"I-I-I'm so -s-sorry mister!"

She quickly said with a bow. Her voice was soft yet she stuttered
for being nervous and so cold.

Fears come last. [Private] Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fears come last. [Private] Left_bar_bleue20/100Fears come last. [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fears come last. [Private] Empty Re: Fears come last. [Private]

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:16 pm
Gin Ichimaru - The Smlier

Posting Music:

The streets of Karakura were getting darker. The city nowerdays looked like something you'd see in a 21st century sci fi film, but it was now the 24th. It had become a reality, and now it was a big city in Japan. One of the former captains of the Gotei 13, Gin Ichimaru was hanging around this futurstic city, because he didn't have much else to do. He was still wearing his white robe over his Shinigami hakama, the same as hes worn for quite a long time. He was looking up into the sky. His facial expressions hadn't changed. He kept his closed eyes and his costant smiling all the time. "A nice evening~" he spoke in his normal mocking, sarasatic voice.

But then he felt a human being bump into him. He quickly turned around, his eyes opening from shock. He looked at the little girl with his open snake like purple eyes, before closing them and keeping his smile. "Hello little girl~ Where are you walkin~?" To some people, Gin always came off as unsettling, but how would Miyuki think of him? For a little girl.. who knows what she would think.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fears come last. [Private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Fears come last. [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:08 am
Stumbling back the girl had her head bowed already as a sign for saying sorry.
She then looked up to see the man's eyes, rather odd. But then again her clothing style wasn't any better. If anything, she was truly sorry for bumping in to this man. She didn't mean it and she wasn't looking where she was going so it was her own fault

"Hello little girl~ Where are you walkin~?"

His voice alone seemed scary enough but this only made Miyuki stand upright and smile as if she thought Gin as her friend.

"Home! ^^ Want to be my friend?"

Already? Ha! Miyuki would probably see a rapist and ask for him to be her friend. But that was how Miyuki was. She'd see even the baddies as her friend. And truth be told, Gin looked funny with the way he spoke, dressed and his eyes!

"My name is Miyuki! What's yours?"

A sudden question was asked as Miyuki was holding the power so far within the conversation. She smiled again, her long pink air flowing in a small breeze making her shiver for a split second.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fears come last. [Private] Left_bar_bleue20/100Fears come last. [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:58 am
Gin Ichimaru - The Smlier

Keeping his expression and tone and voice, he could tell from how she spoke and how she looked that this girl was rather innocent.. "My my.. your quite the innocent girl aren't youu?~" Gin was probably going to come off as rather creepy, but no one else could really think he wasn't because he always kept the same voice, and expression. That IS rather creepy, isn't it? He kind of ingored the request of being friends, as he didn't make friends with no body. He would however tell her his name. "Gin Ichimaru~ So ya~ were going to your home huh?~ I've got no home to go to~ Rather lonely out here.."

Gin didn't really have a home after he left Soul Society, and he didn't really have friends, but he was always like a snake. He was rather unlikable because of the way he was, but really he didn't give a shit. He was a snake, so he called himself. He did have someone he liked, or may of even loved, but he hadn't seen her for a while.. he crouched down so that he and Miyuki looked like they were the same height. Maybe Gin could get some joy out of this.. [/i]
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:49 am
"My my.. your quite the innocent girl aren't youu?~"

Miyuki quickly bowed her head once again.

"I-I'm sorry!"

She said with a frown, she didn't know what he meant by that other than thinking she had committed a crime or something. The way innocent was said but hey, that was the way Gin spoke. Did she think Gin was creepy? No, Miyuki saw everyone was friends to her, even enemies.

"Gin Ichimaru~ So ya~ were going to your home huh?~ I've got no home to go to~ Rather lonely out here.."

Frowning at this Miyuki felt the urge to offer Gin to stay at her home for the night, she had a spare room anyway so it wouldn't be at all a problem. Looking down to the ground before up towards Gin with a innocent smile.

"You could stay around my house if you want for the night! ^^"

She said, her face beaming up happy she was offering help to someone that obviously needed it. But then again, she didn't know who Gin really was and how he wasn't...human.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:08 pm
Gin Ichimaru - The Smiler

Gin looked at her. What the hell was she saying sorry for? He thought that.. but he still had the same expression as he always did, his smile and squinted closed eyes. "What are you so sorry~for? Your not a smart girl are ya~" Gin was still speaking in the same voice he always used, so it did sound partially insulting, but Gin was simply trying to amuse himself, I mean he was out here on a stroll, so why not prey on the girl who seemed like she wasn't exactly capable of defending herself verbally..."Stay around your house~ I don't think I can doo that~ It'd look creepy~"

Gin was simply trying to toy with her a bit for his own amusement, because what else did he have to do? "Maybe I could just see you home~ Don't wanna be hurt by the bad guys now do you?~" Gin was going to play along with her childish nature, as it was rather obviously shown..
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:48 am
"What are you so sorry~for? Your not a smart girl are ya~"

Hearing this almost made Miyuki cry, this was easily told when she looked up with tears in her eyes ready to burst.

"That's not true! I am Smart! 1 +1 = 9! See!"

She said, her bottom lip wobbling as if she really was about to cry.

"Stay around your house~ I don't think I can doo that~ It'd look creepy~"

With this the girl frowned deeper before she placed her hand on her eyes, sniffing loudly, she just wanted to help. This man was so mean to her!

"Maybe I could just see you home~ Don't wanna be hurt by the bad guys now do you?~"

Almost straight after this, the girl looked up, her eyes damp with the tears before her face lit up! Maybe this guy wasn't so bad after all! She smiled before humming happily, a new friend! To her anyway. Turning around she began marching towards her house with a cut squeaky voice of; "LET'S GOOOO! <3"

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:20 pm
Gin Ichimaru - The Smiler

All Gin felt like doing was one big facepalm. 1+1 = 9, what!? He simply did facepalm at that moment and his normal smile frowned for a second, but his eyes remained closed. After doing that briefly, he resumed with his happy looking creepy face of his. Gin was doing this for the fun of seeing Miyuki have her childish outbursts, it was always funny to prey on people for Gin, cause what else did he have to do other than stroll looking creepy! He began to follow Miyuki, still keeping his expression. He thought this looked creepy to any onlookers, but oh well...

"Heyy~ Are you that cheery all the time~ Never met a girl like that~" Questiongily, he asked a question that he was probably going to get a dumb reply to, after all.. she did have the brain of a 3 year old in Gins eyes, a girl that was very very VERY inmature. He just wanted to know if this girl was all joy and wonder..
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:46 am
Miyuki herself was quite proud of having the question answered right, of course it wasn't but she didn't know that. She simply stood there with a huge smile on her face as she jumped around for a second.

"Heyy~ Are you that cheery all the time~ Never met a girl like that~"

Looking up towards Gin not sure whether or not she should answer the question, she simply smiled at first before nodding happily. Pretty much nothing could break her down, well almost nothing.

She didn't seem to care about the expression on Gin's face, it pretty much stayed the same since she bumped in to him a few minutes ago. This sort of expression would of probably been able to scare others but defiently not Miyuki. She just saw it as Gin was always happy like her, with the smile on his face all the time other than when he face palmed a second ago.

"Why did you place your hand to your face...? Does your nose hurt?"

She asked as she looked up, Gin was so much taller than she was which would mean if Gin were to ever meet Gumi he'd be a giant to that little girl. Miyuki didn't care, although if you were to think about it. A small two year old bumping in to someone as tall as Gin with that horrible expression on his face would be able to scare them. He looked as if he was about to rape someone for all anyone could know.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:28 pm
Gin Ichimaru

The ever ending smile of Gin Ichimaru was not going to end any time soon because all Miyuki did was make Gin laugh with how inmature she was. What could this girl possibly be upsetted by? HE wanted to find out for sure, because he had fun watching her and flip out over things, and he wanted to see more, like it was some kind of theatre perfomance by her! And good enough for him, Gin had front row tickets. But her question just made her look even stupider...

"Noo... my face doesn't hurt.. my head hurts from you being a dumbo~" Gin was being brutally honest because this girl was giving him a big, BIG headache. How much worse could it get for our smiling friend? Next worst thing that could happen is that someone mistakes him for some kind of rapist..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum