Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) Left_bar_bleue5/100The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) Empty The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~)

Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:57 pm
Jenna Jade Water, Commanding Captain
The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) Narumi_Minakami

It may have happened before, but Jenna sent the messages only to five captains. This attempt was bigger and was required that she has to visit Captain Hinamori. Why is that? She needed the communication division to send out a shinigami-wide message in regards to the current problem. With Rihiku, a Cero Guard in her custody, two captains notified of the plan, she will have to go to her to spread the plans to the other members. Captain Hinamori is the person to go to and will be the person to join the four division who will be defending the front line because of Nickcca's notable capabilities.

Jenna approached the gateway to the barracks as surely, Jenna already sent a hell butterfly to Captain Hinamori about her coming with a message that she should send out throughout the shinigami connections, including Urahara's Shop. As she entered, the hallway was empty. Jenna thought that they could be busy, so she kept her path to the captain's room. She finally reached the door of the captain's room, so she knocked on it and spoke, "It's Jenna. May I enter?"

The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) Empty Re: The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~)

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Nickcca was sitt in her his mothers office doing the paper work with his Mother since he can't spell and Momo Hinamori his wonderfull step mother olny know that she olny one he trun for help with spelling. He bit his lip a little trying to think to himslef how to spell Captain and other word that need his total brian power for he frocusing wayy to pay attaion to the foor. But all the sudden he hread a knock on the door breaking his frous uttly and right fling hismlef backward on his chiar since he made him up and then he fell backwards into the ground makeinf a loud tud noise. He blinked a few times and looked around him wonderering who could that be at the door at this time then agian he not the captian soo he of crouse he won't know about it.

He looked around he saw his paper work was now everywhere due to his clumly fall that maybe this a lesson he sould of just used a book to hlep him spell then keep tryign to firgure it out on his own. " ummm Yes mmmm Miss Jenna in just give me two secounds I be right with you in a jiffy." You can the sound of panic form his vioce to a lady panic at the door may seem to them he into them but it not the case with Nickcca. He tryign to gather up the papers neatly soo she wont see the miss he saw the some on the and got on one kness to pick them up and put on the desk he just about to get when.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) Left_bar_bleue5/100The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) Empty Re: The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~)

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:35 am
Commanding Captain Water

Jenna heard the reply by a familiar voice, the adopted son of Momo Hinamori, the one that Captain Hitsugaya has a thorn from. Knowing how scatterbrained this boy was, Jenna waits for twenty seconds before she gently slid the door to the side. The entrance was not so quiet as somehow, there was a lock on it that was closed, but popped off by Jenna's deceiving strength. "Oh." Jenna yipped as she looked at the broken lock and warped door frame. She puts her right hand behind her head with a quirky smile and a soft chuckle, "Whoops... Forgot that we have locks now in each room, mine still does not have one."

Even though she is wearing the maid dress under her captain's haori, the haori made it look like that Jenna was wearing a white regal outfit that is only been seen worn by one of the Noble Families. "Captain Hinamori. Third Seat Von Vamp. I came to present a message that is meant for the whole organization." Jenna spoke to them both. Normally, Jenna would send a hell butterfly or a shinigami messenger or even a member of her own squad to be the courier. But she did warned Captain Hinamori that if Jenna sent herself to do it, it is no doubt urgent.

The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:40 am
Nickcca look at stood up and bump his heado n the light and stumble back a little form the kock on the head and blinked and yleped as stood still agian look at Jennna and blushed form pure embessment . " ow ow ow ow ow owwwww dam thing I hate being seven foot tall sometimes owwww dam it." He stake his head he infront of captian he got formal man he hateing being chagth off gread he truned more so red and a little sakey form pure nevres. " ummm no I mean will Mother I mean Miss Hinamori dam it mean Captian Hinamori is not here sadly I can take the message and get to others if want I sure you to much on plate to do yaslef maybe you go for a drink or relax or go out or something." to any wemon that like asking them out but to Nickcca it was just him trying to hlepfull since he feels bad not being able to get the paper work done since he can't spell.

Nickcca blink and laught nervouosly hopefully she wont notice the paper work is not done since his mother seem she asleep or something maybe he can dodge the paper for a little while. "Mean I seems like i need a good break to this paper work very tireing i mean who needs it it a heap of trouble anyways I mean do really .... oh I am sorry I spoke out of trun." the poor nis not notice he justing diging himslef deeper that diffo sound a intive for a date and he does not even know he his doing it. He loook around and notice the place needed a good cleaning aswell this is a mess how did his mother and himslef let that happen.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:08 pm
Archived

The Naive and the Confident (bitch please~) Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum