Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Left_bar_bleue60/100The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Empty The last sister, the peculiar Place [private]

Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 am

The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Ashlei

: :A S H L E I : : C L I X X : :

~ There's Nothing More Satisfying than drinking the blood of those that have fallen ~

{ B E G I N }
Ashlei was contemplating where her remaining sisters could possibly be. Whenever one was near, she felt them in her heart but this time she felt two at once almost as if she were to find them at the same time. but she knew in her mind that wouldn't be the case. Either way, Ashlei sat in her throne in hueco mundo tapping the arm of the stone chair and thinking to herself.

"I need to find them before it starts... I can only remember two more though... what were their names?..."

Ashlei thumped her head with her clenched fist trying to remember. But to no avail. Ashlei stood up and brushed herself down, also with a decision.

She is out there... I can feel it...

Ashlei leapt from the throne and ran down the corridor at a rapid speed. As she passed the Cero chambers, she banged on the doors to Alejandra and Flea's rooms before running on. Hopefully they would realise what the hell Ashlei was doing as she opened a gargantua outside the door and leapt through. On the other side, Ashlei appeared in karakura during the day. The place was a city, but there was one place the feeling was leading Ashlei to.

Hmm...

Ashlei stopped in mid air and turned behind her to wait for her sisters. Ashleis wings kept her fluttering in their air as she crossed her legs, almost sitting on the wind. She was slightly impatient today as she knew things were drawing to a close and she had to fix it before everything started...
{ E N D }

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Left_bar_bleue10/100The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Empty Re: The last sister, the peculiar Place [private]

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:30 pm

:: A L E J A N D R A M I S C H E V A N G ::

~ You really get on my nerves. I'll make it quick for you, 'kay? ~

[ START IT ! ]

Alejandra was sleeping soundly and pleasantly in her room. Her face creaked a slight smile while she was tightly hugging a long pillow with the actual blanket kicked aside. There were no need for blankets due to the fact that the Hueco Mundo weather stays the same most of the time. But... it just seemed like the right thing to do. Besides, it also helps skin care and Alejandra cared deeply for her skin. If she finds any sort of pimple on her body, she'll probably freak out and attempt to get rid of it in a vast major way; such as a bala which is explained as exaggerated, but that's what she does.

Now, she wasn't only sleeping nicely and greatly but she was having the best dream she could ever have. It was a dream of a man that was about to bring out a dagger and brutally murder a beautiful lady in front of him. As the knife was about to impale the lady, a knock on the door was heard - quite loud in Alejandra's opinion. She heard the knock and fell down the bed with a yelp. She rubbed her butt where she fell on and whined aimlessly. She stood up and got her normal exposing tight black outfit and left her room. She saw a garganta open in front which was probably the most obvious thing.

Alejandra hopped in the garganta with ease after she put on her favorite long-boots that went up to the lower section of her knee. Her hotpants were short as it was just a bit over the top thigh area. Her stomach was revealing with a curve on it along with a belly button piercing present. Her top torso outfit was the same style as her hotpants... exposing her bosum to a minimum where you can almost... slightly see her nipples but in reality... can't quite see it. It was a tank top over a t-shirt that covered the small parts of her breasts as well. There were all purple and black-ish.

By the time she reached the end of the garganta, she saw her sister literally sitting in the air. Alejandra walked up to her without any sort of signs that shows her tiredness with a monotonous voice.

"You woke me up in the beautiful section of my dream. Are we out to find the others?"

[ E N D I T ! ]
chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Left_bar_bleue0/0The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Empty Re: The last sister, the peculiar Place [private]

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:56 pm
~Flea~

The long table was set up neat as could be for the occasion most important. Today the french ambassidor, and stuffed bear, Cuddles was to recieve the nobel prize of cuteness from the other stuffed animals that Ashlei had brought her over the last couple of weeks. Tea was being served by Flea, who wore her traditional black robe.

We are here today to honor Cuddles!

Flea muffled her voice to provide words for Clyde frog, chairman of the cute stuffed animal board. The green cotton frog with the floppy arms and legs, big open red mouth and soft fluffy skin.

Yes yes congradulations Cuddles!

Miss Polly Princess added, her white sockish skin and red stringy hair combed into a bun.

Suddenly there came a loud knock on the door. Flea turned to it curiously as she picked up Cuddles and opened her black robe a bit to insert him into an inner pocket. She went to the door and opened it a crack. To her surprise no one was at the door. She opened it up wider and stepped out to look around. At the end of the hall sat the black tear in space and time that must have been created by...well someone. Flea closed her door behind her and walked carefully to it before climbing in.

A moment or two later she came out on the human world side. Her black hood was over her face, the robe seemingly as dark as the void she had just exited. She spoke not a word as the hooded head turned to Ashlei, the being inside curious as to what was happening.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Left_bar_bleue0/0The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:54 pm
The closing time for the Karakura Cafe Abigal worked in had just passed. The girl was sweeping up the tables, cleaning any crumbs, drink stains or lifting up the trays to place them in the washing basin as her after-noon time job. Within the morning she simply just took orders and transferred them to the cooks and such. It had been a long day in fact, the cafe had gotten busier lately which meant more income which also meant a pay-rise for Abigal.

With a sigh, the girl took the cloth from the last table before carrying a tray to the basin, slipping up over the stain from where she hadn't washed the floors yet.

"Eug~!"

Watching the tray skid across the hard floor it was just her luck how she wasn't holding any plates and such. Quickly getting up using the table as support she picked up the tray and placed it within the kitchen on top of the dirty pile of washing. Quickly stepping outside to get some fresh air, she had plenty more time to just sweep floors for the rest of her work-shift. Taking, her apron off the girl climbed up a hill before she sat on it. Looking up at the sky tiredly, slowly...slowly...drifting off to sleep.

The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Left_bar_bleue60/100The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:30 am

The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Ashleibloodydevil

~ There's Nothing More Satisfying than drinking the blood of those that have fallen ~

{ B E G I N }
Ashlei looked about her location a bit before the girls turned up. She was above Karakura, in the sky but far below cloud cover. She could fall down and hit a building after about 5 seconds of falling so it wasn't that high up. But it wasn't like Ashlei was going to simply fall like she did last time because that is sort of boring her now. Instead, she merely waited, sitting on her invisible chair that was never actually there. but soon her first sister appeared. The green haired, half naked girl appeared. Well she wasn't half naked really but she wore clothes that just gave an erotic aura to most that looked at her. Too bad she ahs a sharp tongue, attitude and dark power. Ashleig rinned as Alejandra stepped through behind her.

Good to see you actually got up this time Alej

Ashlei giggled, but soon she saw the little serious one walk through. The girl looked as though she could kill people with her eyes, but Ashlei just found her absolutely adorable. She always wore that annoying hood though she nobody could see her cute face. but that was her wish. She was called Flea, but the sisters refrained from that awful name and Ashlei nicknames her Felli.

Good morning Felli. I hope you both slept better than Alejandra did

By both Ashlei meant Cuddles as well. the teddy that Flea held so dear to her heart. Ashlei just found that adorable as well, but the hugs can wait until later. Ashlei looked to the side and down to the streets below. Her eyes skimmed over the place as she saw many humans walking about.

One of these people... I think we have another girl nearby

Ashlei smiled and stood up from her invisible chair. She then stepped in between her sisters and the Gargantua closed behind the three. Ashlei then rubbed her soft hands together and smiled.

Well lets go find her then shall we?

the girls wings flapped a little faster as she slowly let herself drop from the sky and land softly on the street below. Ashlei then looked up, probably getting a view of Alejandra falling too and ready to catch Flea if she struggled to come down or anything.
{ E N D }

Last edited by ::Chaozi:: on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Left_bar_bleue10/100The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:47 am

[ START IT ! ]

Alejandra stood with a careful posture next to Ashlei as she turned around to see Flea coming out of the garganta with her dolls. She looked really adorable today in a really sisterly way. She may be the youngest out of all sisters and a runt, but she still holds her advantages in her situation. Some people have a soft heart toward children and she might be a good deceiver to people. They were far below the clouds but they were in the sky. Alejandra was jealous of Ashlei's devilish wings on her back flapping. It may look like she's sitting, in truth, she's just floating with the wings on her side. It might be useful for fights but a hassle from the weight even though it didn't look especially heavy.

Alejandra's eyes traced down below over the buildings. Some place was experiencing construction with a person to guide their work. Some places were crowded with people shopping, walking out and back in the building to come out with grocery bags. She relaxed herself to make herself fall down toward the surface. She was falling while backflipping several times until she reached exactly a meter over the ground with a slight decceleration. She looked back up to see if Felli was coming down with them hopefully without any problems.

"Maybe we can cause some destruction here to drag attention?"

[ E N D I T ! ]
chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:58 am
~Flea~

Flea yawned within the shadow of her hood as she looked around. There were storm clouds off in the distance, flashes going off in the dark clouds...maybe 10 miles? Below were the normal city sites of people going to and fro. She spotted a cake being carried by a woman about a block from where they were, and she really wanted it to. But it was not time for cake...as silly a thought as it was.

Flea stumbled down was a thud. She was never good at coming down from the sky. Luckily big sister Ashlei was there to help her a bit so that she did not fall with to much of an impact. As soon as she was down she closed her eyes and let the physical world slip away, melting to black around her. She could ''see'' (more like feel with her minds eye) the shapes of her sisters beside her. There were both a reddish color in her mind. Here and there were spots of white. Humans with powers.

After a moment of two of this she finally stoped and started to wander down the street. She crossed the street about a block north of where they landed, then through a small park. When she reached the end of the park she pointed to a small cafe across the street, her black gloved hand extending a small finger at it.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:30 am
Abigal was indeed on the brink of falling fast asleep before she snapped out fo it. The last thing she wanted was to get fired and not get this pay she had earnt all month. She stood up, stretching before jumping down the hill bit by bit before opening the doors of the back of the Cafe towards the kitchen to where she grabbed a mop leant by a wall.
Sighing she dragged the mop along with the bucket of water to the main cafe hall. Placing the bucket down before dipping the mop in gently. Soon after, she started mopping up the floor. Placing the "Slippery Surface" Sign down by the door, All the tables were leant against the wall neatly which allowed her to actually get the job done properly.

"I'm tired..."

She said to herself with another sigh as she washed the mop several times before continuing with her work. After this, she still had to place the tables down and go on to washing the dishes. What pissed her off even more was how the other workers had already gone home! Leaving Abigal to do all the work for them. She'd get a pay rise, but not near enough what they earn each. Several minutes had passed and the whole Cafe' floor was spotless. The girl smiled to herself, happy she got the job done before she looked around to see the floor glisten on the light from outside.

"Done..."

She said, exhaling largely with a smile on her face before she placed the mop within the bucket, opening up some nearby windows to let the air in.

The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 am

The last sister, the peculiar Place [private] Ashleibloodydevil

{ B E G I N }
Ashlei kept her eyes locked on the sky as she watched Alejandra show off and backflip to the floor. Ashlei wanted to clap sarcastically but suddenly, Flea fell down as well as Ashlei went to clap her hands together, catching the girl in her arms. Ashlei looked down at the little one, slightly stunned, not that shocked though.

Er... hello Felli?... hehe

Ashlei giggled, then put the girl down on the floor so she could stand up on her own. Right away, the girl started to sue that sensing ability she had. Ashlei was never truly understanding of it but all she was following was her heart. Now we had a radar thingy. Thats handy!

See anything Felli?

Ashlei watched as the girl took a few steps then pointed at a café. Was that where the girl was hiding? Either way, Ashlei could use the food if they had any. After all, Human food was just... orgasmic.

ok, lets go

Ashlei took the steps towards the door before the other two did but when she got close, she had an idea. She turned back to the girls and clapped her hands together as though she was happy she came up with something.

Why don't I wait outside, and you two handle this? Im sure you can find her. ill wait here!

Ashlei was almost being annoying, as though leading them into a trap. That obviously wasn't the case. Ashlei loved her sisters and just felt they needed something to do.
{ E N D }

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:29 am

[ START IT ! ]

]Alejandra was wondering what Flea was trying to do after loosing off the grasp of Ashlei on her. This girl had the sensing ability; it was quite amazing. It was like having our own GPS to locate places for us. Even people, perhaps. She never understood her way of sensing, but it was probably reiatsu locating or something. Sadly, Alejandra didn't have a good Pesquisa talent; however, she was good at cero's and stuff. It was a good talent to have for destroying Sereitei soon.

"That way, huh?"

Alejandra nodded and along with the others approached the cafe. If their sister was in here, it would be a good thing... while killing two birds with one stone because they'll be eating human food. Speaking of human food; Alejandra wanted a good cappuccino coffee.

She nodded at her annoying older sister who wanted her and Flea to go in instead. It was sad.

"Alright, Felli, let's do this." She hopped in the cafe and looked around the place only to find a girl opening windows. Alejandra only waved at her.

[ E N D I T ! ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum