Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:03 pm
Looking up towards Neviah a small smile was shown upon Konomi's face. Neviah was just too cute at her reaction to when she addressed the girl as, 'Neviah-Chan'

"You don't want me to call you Neviah-Chan, Neviah-Chan...?"

She asked, tilting her head to the side in confusion. Even though Neviah wasn't speaking that much she still found it so cute...She just wanted to hug the girl! But the way that Neviah had gone red made Konomi decide against that, the last thing she wanted was to see Neviah pass out or something!

"I-I'm glad...Neviah-Chan....That we're friends...If you want us to be...! ^^"

Soon, Neviah had placed her hands on top of Konomi's with a face lit up like a light-bulb. It made Konomi happy to see her so beaming with energy. Although what she wasn't expecting was to be dragged off back to the hallway, making her stumble and almost trip over.

"W-Wah! Where are we going Neviah-Chan...?"

She asked as she was rushed down the hallway, the sounds of their feet padding against the floor tiles and the wind rushing past the two was all that can be heard.

The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:09 pm
Whilst the faster Neviah got to show her excitement towards something, the more Konomi began stumbling here there and everywhere.

"N-Neviah-Chan...."

She began, in hope that Neviah would slow down at least. But after a few seconds had passed the pair soon stopped altogether as they arrived outside a door. As it was entirely made from glass made Konomi look around from where they just arrived. Panting slightly as to try and catch her breath in between this,

"N-....N-Neviah...W-Wher....e....are we...?"

The door was soon opened after Konomi had the chance to read what was placed upon the front of the room and by the looks of it, the office of Konomi's.
Inside was even bigger than the glass of the door magnified. Looking around in amazement after catching her breath, the girl smiled largely.

"It's beautiful Neviah-Chan~!"

She beamed with a huge smile before noticing Neviah had disappeared, it wasn't long until she soon found her location when hearing her soft and timid voice. Turning, she soon noticed her own desk as Neviah stood by the chair with it held open to her as it welcomed Konomi. Looking at it in shock she soon went over to the beautiful desk.

"F-For me..?"

She asked before sitting down at it, soon to stand up, whacking her knee on the desk clumsily.

"N-Neviah-Chan! I couldn't! I'm just fine being able to help you out....There's no need for this~ <3

The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:44 pm
Konomi was still full of thoughts, once again, everything was happening so fast she couldn't keep up with it. Was she really going to get her first real friend? Or was it going to be someone she would scare off? The girl was so engrossed in looking around at the many details the room held she didn't realise Neviah going up to her, her hands were placed in Neviah's hands soon before her eyes set on the girl's.

"K-Konomi-chan... This allows us to work together! D... Don't you want to.. Work with me?"

She took this moment in silence, observing Neviah's expression, she looked sad...Konomi didn't like this. She tried her best to focus on somewhere else, she couldn't stand to look at Neviah's face as if she were about to cry. After a good five minutes of the silence, it was soon broken as a tiny sniff came from Konomi. Her hands dropped from Neviah's with a little force before she bowed, two tear drops releasing from her eyes to land on the ground with a plopping sound as if it were raining.

"I-I'm sorry Neviah-chan..."

She began. She didn't want to begin what Neviah's reaction would be like. She couldn't stand it, nor would she be able to live longer enough to see her shed tears because of herself. They just met each other, yet Konomi had to end what she started one way or another. She wasn't right for Neviah, she wouldn't prove to be a good friend. Neviah was better off without her. She didn't want to hold the poor girl back.

"Neviah... I can't...I don't want to work with you...I can't be your friend..."

The words were hard to say, she was shaking all over which would at first show she was kidding. But at the shaking tone in her voice, behind it all showed a serious tone. She wasn't joking. She meant it. She looked up to Neviah quietly before smiling lightly, tear drops in the corners of her eyes, making her eyelashes wet before she hugged Neviah for a split second. She felt bad now....All of this was happening to fast for Neviah...Making a friend, loosing one. All in the same hour.

She soon stood upright, moving to the door not wanting to look back at the girl she just left standing in the middle of the room as she opened the door before closing it, rushing out of the barracks. God knows where she was going to go or where she is now.

She just had to get away from life. She hated it. She hated what she was...

and she hated what she had become.

Archived.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:41 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum