Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~A Breaking moment~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~A Breaking moment~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

~A Breaking moment~ Empty ~A Breaking moment~

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:49 pm

~A Breaking moment~ Megurine_luka_021

The normal summer morning, hot like usual but there was something completely off about 9th division. April herself has been sleeping in her office nether less finished all of her paper work. The female had been working on paper work all night which worked to her own downfall, about 1 in the morning her eyes just closed for a just second. The moment she came into member's sight as the door was widen up after him hitting it. April was sprawled out on the ground with a strawberry pillow that her brother had given her a year ago under her head and a matching blanket which Hinawa put over her hours ago. April's hair was flowed everywhere and even out of that ponytail, it was just spread across the floor just like the angel's wings.. She had that exquisite shape that made men turn to her even if they were doing something. Not a single soul bother with the young female since she was a captain no less. Member looked at her... Oh how the men didn't even bother to touch.. The vice-captain was going to be pissed about this... One of the males went to get the serious vice captain quickly.

Her dress straps were half away down her shoulders.*Thawk* Those eyes dawdling opened to look around with a daze. It felt like forever since woke up. "Uh..." She groaned as pulled herself up while rubbing those icy eyes. April just saw the members of the 9th division just staring at her blankly at her rather large breast, April just gave them at lovely smile. "I am sorry... I worked hard last night..." She smiled sweetly and all you hear from the crowd 'Awwwwwwwwwwwww' and they all break out to do what they had to do. April just yawned a bit and stayed in her same position for a bit, her hands stumbles for a mirror that was on the ground, and looked in it.. "Well I don't look that bad." April laughed at her own joke, but her pink hair was a complete mess but April just laid there placing the mirror on her stomach. "I hope I don't have to anymore now"

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~A Breaking moment~ EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~A Breaking moment~ Characters
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

~A Breaking moment~ Empty Re: ~A Breaking moment~

Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:17 pm
~A Breaking moment~ Shuuhei_Hisagi_69_by_hikari069

Just as the captain woke up the gates of Sereitei opened and a familiar figure took his steps back into his home with a large grin on his face. "Its good to be back!", Hisagi said, as he looked around at all the guards who were happy to see a veteran of his caliber appearing back in Soul Society after a long vacation for emotional reasons. Hisagi saluted the gate guards and they saluted back as Hisagi made his way slowly down the way, remembering exactly what the letter that had been sent to him had said:

"Dear, Mr. Shuheii

It has come to my attention that the 400 year vacation time that you have built up has come to a close. We know that you will most likely be coming straight back to Soul Society, but I ask you to wait at least a year till we can sort out your position within the ninth squad. Apparently a new Vice Captain has been eleceted and with some talks we hope to have you back in your old rank in no time. After all, a man of your virtue and dedication is quite hard to find. We hope to see you back in your position.

Sincerely,
Placement Commity"

The letter explained a lot and he was not angry that his old position had been filled, in fact he was excited to know that a new vice captain had been elected because that meant a new captain had been as well. Hopefully he or she would not be like Tousen in terms of loyalty, but the same in work ethic. Hisagi made his way through and was greeted by a member of the ninth squad he had known from a long time ago. "Hello, sir!", said the man with a grin on his face and Hisagi nodded his head. "Hello there, I'm guessing you are going to take me to meet the captain., Hisagi said with a grin, the man nodded, and chuckled a bit. He wondered what the chuckle was about, but he didn't pay it any heed. So the both of them began to walk off together toward the old office of the ninth squad.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:54 pm
~::~April Redwood~

Without a moment another division member walked into the Captain's office the female had everything cleaned up as if something was to arrive today. There sitting on the desk with finished paper work for a good two day worth, was the now well groomed, and those fine legs out and crossed. It was as if she was expecting something important no less did she look so fine with. Those crispy blue eyes just stunning the member, he could not help but turn deep red. April just giggled just a bit, brushed her silky pink hair out of her face just so she could see what was around her. A letter about a former vice-Captain coming back was laying right under her booty, while who ever was in luck. Recently April had to demote Hinawa because she was just a bit too clingy to her so she made room for this new person. How she wonder how the male shall be.. Maybe he would a bit taller then her... 'Crap, distraction by my own liking of tall men...' April just laughed at her thoughts were bit funny..

Now the member lend a purple hair male to the Office, first thing she noticed was the 69 on his face. Oh how the dirty mind works so magically, she could not help but think as it was that way. Before Hisagi could do anything, and I mean anything; He was glomped by the pink hair female. She just jumped off that desk just glomped him like he would never been before. "I am your new captain!!" April with that bright and cheerful smile just plated across her cheerful face. She had her arms wrapped his neck and her legs neatly tucked to the side of him.."April Redwood from the royal Redwood Family~!" It was to say that people didn't know what to fear the most April's smile or Gin's grin...

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:48 am

It had not taken the captain more than a few minutes to wrap her arms around the purple haired hero and as much as Hisagi wanted to say that this was unprofessional, he found himself enjoying it. It was kind of like a Rangiku hug, but worse because at least in a Rangiku hug you could enjoy it fully without repercussions, but in this situation his hands were tied. He felt her legs almost fold to the side of his and he looked over to the shinigami who had brought him there who was silently laughing at him. Hisagi made a mental note to make this one man pay... a week scrubbing up shit would do the trick, right? Hisagi stood there for a few moments not knowing if he should hug back or if he should just allow her to get her glomping in? Finally he decided to hug back, after all he needed the affection after 400 years of self imposed exile. "Captain...Redwood....", Hisagi said his face slightly red from the attention as he looked around the office.

He could see the stacks of paper work, the cleanliness of the room, and the...kitchen? Was that really a kitchen in her office? This is going to be a long few hundred years..., Hisagi thought to himself as he tried to push the captain away from him a bit, but found that she was stronger than anticipated. He tried it again, but apparently she had him wrapped in some kind of death grip and it was no sooner had he tried to push her away the second time that she brought his face to her breasts and began to smother him. These breasts put Rangiku's to shame as they slowly began to strangle the vice captain to death. "mfhm cwpta... cnt breth...", he said muffled.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:35 am
~A Breaking moment~ Moe113888sample

April not even more happier to get a new vice-captain no less she gets a rather experienced one! He knew what he was doing, she didn't have to teach him anything new about the 9th division because only thing she had changed withing was had a secret door to a kitchen. Member didn't really mind a kitchen because one they all got free meals and so did most of the Captains she knew. If there as someone who had not hand lunch, she would bug them until they start eating. Hisagi decided to hugged her back, which to her was a bit of a surprise! She heard how much of a hard ass he was, but he didn't seem to be a bit mean, well not yet. She barely met the man, but she heard stories about him kicking an Arrancar's ass! This impressed her quiet a bit. April didn't blush or anything she just decided to pull him into a tight hug in return he began to struggle to get away from the female but the funny thing was he could not throw her off. His face by accident was smothered into her boobs but she quickly released him from him from the rough grasp. April's blue eyes widen a bit before standing up dust hers off, and fixing her long pink hair by clearing that clear face of all bangs. "Forgive me! I am surprised that you came to be my vice captain no less!" That cheerful smile just beamed down at him, a smile that could just be forgotten...

Those eyes shot towards at the member that guided him and demand rather sweetly "Now now, Shoo Shoo!" She move waist signing the member just go away. April just calmed her jets before she got ahead of herself, she extended that hand down to him offering a hand to him to help him. April just didn't know to do with this new vice-captain! She really wanted to smother him to death due to his cute features but that was not proper. 'Just calm down... This will be over soon!' Her thoughts began to build up along with one's she already had. She had her reasons for staying all night in her own office. Her family once more tried her to get married once more but that failed. So she decided to hide out in her division. That stack of paper work could have been a week's worth, she just awaited for him to grab her arm... "Come on, I won't bite..." April paused to insert a bubble headed giggle before continuing "Much.."

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:25 am

He was infatuated with his captain and he had barely spent more than a few minutes with her. She is pretty...no! Got to stay focused, my job takes priority...yet...no!, Hisagi found himself fighting a battle inside his mind, rationality vs. emotion, but finally in the end he straightened himself out and took his captain's hand so that he could get up. "Why be surprised...I mean yes I have experience enough to be a captain, but I don't think I'm ready for that responsibility. I had time to understand what it feels like to be a captain when...Tousen left...", the memories of that event still haunted Hisagi's nightmares and then his killing of Tousen did not make it any better. He could still see the corpse that once belonged to his captain, face split in half by his scythe. It is why he had refused thus far to release his Shikai, he found it to be corrupted or tainted by the man who he used to consider his mentor's death, but he was brought back to reality by her comment.

Was she flirting with him? He had been told by some ladies during his time on Earth that he looked good, he had simply brushed it off a bit because he was shy and he didn't understand the way things worked completely on Earth. "Would you like to see my credentials before you go ahead and give me the position?", Hisagi said quickly trying to change the subject away from the prospect of getting it on with his captain. He almost mentally face palmed himself for continuing to think that even though he was trying to change the subject.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:37 am
-//-April Redwood-\\-

April could not help but look away from the lad while taking her dainty hand away from his own. When he talked about his previous captain she could not help but feel bad about him. Everything that man pulled up for was killed with Tousen, his morals might have been a bit screwed up from just doing so. Even April's morals were fucked up once her best friend was killed from the hollow attack but one thing was for sure.Her blue orbs began to shine brightly before noticing something, maybe he was like her when she was lost "I am sorry about your previous captain but you know what you gotta a bright future to hold with the 9th division now!" That smile always rained upon that sweet face, if there was something wrong it would not matter one bit. That smile will always appear on the charming face. That was why most of the people joined the ninth division. From depression like 5th division to open freakn' sunshine for them! To have that bit of hope that everything will go right came from that maiden. He offered to show her papers but she just slapped the crap out of his back just gave a beaming smile of pure happiness, that grade S smile no less. "No no! I trust you and your advance abilities, you don't have to show me a thing. I insisted." April just pulled her arms up began stretch her arms out a bit, suddenly she covered her mouth with her sleeve as a cough was released as she walked away from them... A sign of little April getting a bit sickly.

The member who continued to stand there just sighed deeply before following the pink bubbly captain, he spoke with a serious look "We need to get you to the 4th division or do should I call them over? We can't afford to have you sick now!" When he grabbed April's arm, she tossed him straight through the exit to the outside, and through a solid wall.. "Please... I told you not to touch me did I not? Give me four hundred la" Those eyes were no longer bubbly but a bright red with eyes shimmered brightly, her hand brushed her pink locked out of serious face but she looked back her new vice-captain with glaring at him "What is the matter with you tooth fairy?"

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:55 am

"Nothing is wrong with me. What is wrong with you?", Hisagi said noticing the transition from bubbly to grouchy, and personally it changed his oppinion on the captain. There were a few screws loose up there, but he could handle the occasional outburst since he had dealt with several things in life already...like killing his captain...outbursts of rage and anger were not a problem to him. "The tone is unnecessary, talking to a subordinate as such for simply touching you is rather...brash.", he walked over to the fallen Shinigami and gave him a look, he looked like he was out of it, clearly hurt a bit as he picked up the Shinigami and hoisted him on his back. "Be right back...", he said as he shunpo'd away, he hoped that the location of 4th division medical barracks was in the same location. Luckily it was and after dropping off the shinigami who was injured he made his way back with a slight grimace on his face he stepped through the entrance to look at April.

"We will have to talk about your anger issues later...", the vice captain said as he walked over to the corner where his desk was suppose to be, but since he had been absent for so long it had been taken and placed somewhere else most likely. Possibly in storage down in the basement of the ninth division barracks, he thought as he continued to look around the office to figure out what else had moved. "They have moved everything I owned down to storage right? I think I will be paying it a visit if you would like to come with me, captain?", Hisagi said as stepped back toward the captain, the grimace still remaining. What is up with her? I have never seen some one who reacts like that?, he thought to himself as he stood still looking into the glowing red eyes of his captain.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:44 pm
~::~April Redwood~::~

~A Breaking moment~ 924e20b7a2a33e372fa42e0a81d1404cfe3

Just a bit weird to say that female was had flipped out of the blue but the member looked at Hisagi with a smile "Once you get finished training with that woman it might be the end of you..." The blue hair member didn't care if he was taken to the 4th division, they were just going to send him back due he had minor damage. Retsu just sighed as she saw the man being deliver and laughed hearty... Back to the 9th division the pink haired female stood there a bit annoyance on her face, when her member touched her she thought about the 6th division. April took a deep breath before realizing that she was still a bit hurt from all those years ago. 'Renji-san...' Those eyes just looked down a bit dejected. She could not believe how love turned so easily into hateful spites about each other. As soon as the Vice-Captain Hisagi entered the 9th division, those eyes as they were either way switched by that baby blue and oh so innocent. She realized what she has done, that big hole in the wall... and another wall in shambles after that, and when Hisagi came into her sight the poor guy was tackled this time by the waist. When both of them were on the ground, April was between his legs with her huge breast just pressed together as that cute face gave him that puppy dog look.

"I am sorry! I don't mean to be rude, a lot of shit happening lately."She panicked a bit before closing her eyes. He metioned where his stuff was... But April could not help but stand up on her knees, while crossing her arms under giantic breasts that continued to bounce. "OH! Your stuff! We already pulled it up, and I had Hinawa put everything where it belongs along with your room! I helped with that! So you didn't have to do anything!" April spoke cheerfully while poking at Hisagi's sixty-nine tattoo and chuckled so happily. Without a problem, she didn't mind at the fact she had a sexy body.. It was that she would look down at him so... Bubbly...

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:08 pm
~A Breaking moment~ Shuuhei_Hisagi_by_katiem5259

He gave April a weak smile, he couldn't help but do that since she was between his legs, which caused his face to turn a deep red before he got up off the floor and realized she was on her knees in front of him. "Ummm...captain...umm....", Hisagi stammered as he put down his hand to help her to her feet as to not endure anymore sexual thoughts that seemed to be floating around his brain. She poked my sixty nine tatoo...that is new., he thought to himself as he listened closely to what she had to say about his stuff. "Well normally, a captain and a vice captain share an office, but I'm fine if you don't want me in here after all you are a...well...you are you.", Hisagi grinned after saying that. Taking in the sight that was April. Hisagi wasn't use to having some one that looked like her command him about it would be a change of pace, but he would have to get use to it.

Truth be told he could have been a captain, some said he had that demeanor about him, that inner strength, and resolve that the other captains had, but Hisagi decided against it. He had the pressure and all of the weight on him before, but he wasn't ready, just like he wasn't ready to fight Aizen all those years ago. He waited for her to accept his hand and looked down to see that she was giggling and giving him the cutest look he had ever seen. He tried to ignore it, but it dragged him in kind of like a whirlpool of cuteness and there was no way he could escape that whirlpool for sure at this point. "I'm sorry too...I shouldn't have reacted in such a way. It is your decision how the men and women of this division should act. I must apologize.", he said lightly as he put his head down.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum