Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Left_bar_bleue0/0Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Empty Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite)

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:01 pm
The sound of pressurized water against stone echoed around the room. A river, or more like a small creek of a black, blood like fluid flowed down the crevice that formed the banks of the ''blood creek''. Large petrified trees stood here and there around the room. At the far end of the room was a sort of waterfall of the same blood like fluid that filled the small creek. It flowed down a crevice into a lower room somewhere below the ''shower'' room.

This room was about a mile long and similarly wide. It was an area known as the ''blood creek'' room. It was apparently an old room for an espada somewhere back in time, though it was unknown who or what happened to them. It was now under the territory of the cero espada though, part of her personal lair within los noches. At the moment it was being used by a small figure who was usually only seen in a black robe and hood.

Long pink hair was currenly matted down by a stream of warm water that flowed down from the ceiling of the place. The hold or whatever that it came from was located a mile or so above her head, giving it a rain like effect. Several of these water shoots were scattered around the area, the water from them creating a fog like steam throughout the petrified forest. They were activated by a pressure stone located under the hole that the water came from. Exactly where it came from and how it was warmed...well no one knew. There were still many secrets in Los Noches.

The nude figure stood under the misty warm rain as a small bucket of soapy water filled in front of her. She watched as the washing rag in the bucket floated up with the soap suds. This was a rare occasion for Flea. A time to wash and scrub the dirt away. It was almost time for a big event, or so Ashlei had said. It was neccesary to be squeaky clean for the occasion.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Left_bar_bleue60/100Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Empty Re: Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite)

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:50 am

Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Ashleibloodydevil

: :A S H L E I : : C L I X X : :

~ There's Nothing More Satisfying than drinking the blood of those that have fallen ~

{ B E G I N }
the rom was steamy as the hot water evaporated to escape through the vents on the ceiling. The vents travelled around Las Noches so the steam could get outside, but there was alsoa corridor where one could freely see the steam move like we had captured a cloud and was able to see them travel through the system. That was what one girl was doing. Her red hair reflected off the window as steam travelled through the pipe. Someone must be in the baths. She turned, knowing fully well who was in there. Her youngest sister Flea had asked her to meet her in the baths. It wasn't odd, but the tone she used to say it gave Ashlei an odd feeling. Flea must want something.

The girl pushed against the door into the steam baths and looked about. The room was huge, used to be the lab of espada 8 until the new cero got to it. Of course the new cero being the girl we are talking about here: Ashlei clixx. Ashlei was wearing a long black dress of gothic standards, frilled lace and thigh length boots. She even had a bow in her hair, black in colour. She looked about to see where Flea was. the room was Massive, and flea was small. This wouldn't be easy. but Ashlei could sense her sisters anywhere. She looked more towards the centre of the giant room to see some movement in the other half. Ashlei walked on the footpath around the entire thing until she got to a part closest to Flea. Ashlei then waved at her, trying to get her attention but nothing more than a happy gesture rather than a flail.

Hello Felli!
{ E N D }

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Left_bar_bleue0/0Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Empty Re: Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite)

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:22 am
Flea looked up as Ashlei's voice echoed around. She turned her head to see her sister standing in a very gothic lolitaish dress. The nude flea ran from under the shower and threw her arms around her elder sister, small arms wrapping over the elder girls neck. Her pink hair was matted down to her head as the water dripped off her nude form.

She slowly released her elder sister and stood. She was thinking to herself as she was a bit nervous about talking. In her mind she did not think it was proper to talk to a queen, which she saw Ashlei as...but then if hugging was ok why not talking?

Flea sniffled and looked down at Ashlei's feet for what seemed like a long while. Her cheeks were red as she held her arms around her naked form. Her body was very petite compaired to Ashlei, and she suddenly felt self concious. She just sniffled and looked at Ashlei's feet quietly.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Left_bar_bleue60/100Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:58 am

Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Ashleibloodydevil

~ There's Nothing More Satisfying than drinking the blood of those that have fallen ~

{ B E G I N }

Ashlei was suddenly huggled by her littlest sister. Ashlei loved Flea because she was so adorable no matter what time of day it was or what was happening. The only thing Ashlei hated was if she was crying. Ashlei would crush whoever makes her Felli upset. Flea was having a shower at the moment in the steamy room, knee deep in water. Ashlei smiled as she was hugged around the waist but this hug came with no words and seemed like something was wrong. Ashlei moved Flea off of her and crouched so she could look into Fleas eyes.

Are you ok Felli?

Ashlei was worried, but whatever answer Ashlei gave, she would do what she did next. Flea has gotten Ashleis black dress wet, which was a shame but Ashlei didn't care. She moved aside and looked at the steamy water before holding her arms to her dress. She unbuttoned the clips on her back before lifting the straps on her shoulders and pulling them up, letting the dress drop down and falling to the floor.

Cmon Felli, lets have a wash

Ashlei had pretty much taken off her entire attire in one go except for those boots. her dress was the only thing she was wearing apart from them. She had no bra, no panties, no undershirt. THAT was all she wore! Ashlei was always adventurous with clothing and wanted to make sure she could get out of them quickly when needed to. Ashlei bent down without bending her knees and unzipped those gothic boots and threw them to the side before standing back up, as nude as Felli was.

That feels better... clothes are so uncomfortable
{ E N D }

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:14 am

_ _ _ F L E A ' ' F E L L I ' ' M I S C H E V A N G _ _ _
Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Karin_Takasagi
~ No cuddles! Ashlei's underwear is not food! D: ~

_ _ _ S T A R T _ _ _

Flea stood back a small distance, maybe a a foot or a little more, as her elder sister stripped off her clothing, peice by peice. She found herself trying to look away out of shyness, modesty, and maybe a hint of envy. For her apparent age she was a bit busty, but compaired to Ashlei she was flatter then a squished pancake.

Cmon Felli, lets have a wash

Flea quietly moved the 4 or so feet to the soapy water bucket that she had prepaired prior to Ashlei's entrance into the area. The suds slipped to the floor, creating a bubbly mess on the floor. The slowly traveled down the slightly tilted floor to the drain and circled it like blood in a wine glass. Flea did not see as Ashlei took off her boots, now fully ready for a bath. The girl seemed to have claimed up and went into her shell, which was very odd for her when around Ashlei...maybe around Alej...but never Ashlei.

After a long moment Flea turned her head, pink hair matted to her head by the warm water that streamed over it.

''I am small huh...''

It was one of those things all girls...human or otherwise in Flea's case...felt at one point. She was feeling...well insecure about herself...and with two extremely busty sisters what little sister wouldn't?

Flea picked up the soap bucket and put it over her head, the suds slipping down her kneeling form as the closed in darkness surronded her head. An odd comfort. She went to take it off only to find it stuck on her head? She pulled then stood running around.

''Help! Ashlei its stuck!''

She suddenly ran into a tree and fell backwards onto her butt as the bucket sliped off and rolled away. Flea looked up and blushed shielding her face with her hands from embarressment.

_ _ _F I N I S H _ _ _
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:19 pm

{ B E G I N }

Ashlei happily watched Flea shuffled back and go to clean herself. Ashlei smiled as she saw the little one wash herself but what she did next was a little surprising. Felli dropped the bucket on her head and ran into one of those tree's in the steam room. Ashlei tried not to laugh, but was more interested in how the hell there was even a tree there. Ashlei looked about with a bit more concept on what the room involved. Holes randomly in the wall leading to utter blackness... Flooding water...trees. What the hell was the previous owner doing to this place?

Ashlei looked back down at the girl. She looked adorable even without and clothes on, and Ashlei felt better now because she was poerfectly bare as well. She did however notice Felli say something earlier before running about oddly. She was small?

Thats nothing to be worried about Felli. You'll grow

Ashlei said this then bending down and stroking the girls hair to reassure her and make the pain go away.

Cmon, lets have a wash
{ E N D }

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) Karin_Takasagi
Socks?

_ _ _ S T A R T _ _ _

Thats nothing to be worried about Felli. You'll grow

Ashlei's fingers stroked through her hair as they often did, a gentle caress that made the recipient feel so much better. Maybe that was because of the coldness Ashlei put on for others, or the closeness the two had above even alej. Then again it could be because Flea had never really had a childhood of her own...she had died at birth as a human...been a skittish hollow beasts...now that she had regain what might of been her original form...maybe something deep inside her was making up for lost time. Who knows.

Cmon, lets have a wash

Flea was snapped out of her thoughts as Ashlei finished her sentance. It had only been a few seconds but some how felt like much more. The petite girl turned and started to refill the bucket after the mishap. Why had she done it anyway? To make Ashlei laugh? She did love to hear it.... Or maybe she just had to shut herself out for a moment and it went wrong. Either way her she was now, pressing the washing rag to Ashlei's back as she scrubed it into the soft flesh of the hierro. It made her giggle a bit how the diamond hard skin they possessed could feel so soft to the touch.

And so it was~ Flea continued to press the wash rag into Ashlei's back, scrubbing neck to back and back to butt. She had read about such things in a book once...seen family members do such things during her time as a hollow. It was a relaxing thing apparently, a bonding excercise of the most personal nature. She was tempted to hug her sister in joy suddenly. If she had not found her that day...she would still be so alone...

_ _ _F I N I S H _ _ _
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:27 am

{ B E G I N }

Ashlei sat down so Felli didn't have to grab a ladder to get up to her level. the water swept around Ashleis legs as she sat in a giant lake within the room. felli then began scrubbing her older sister but Ashlei somewhat disagreed with it.

F..felli... you don't have to wash me you know?... Your my sister not my slave

Ashlei grinned to reassure her sister everything was alright but she also knew her little girl wouldn't just agree and stop. if she wanted to keep going then Ashlei wouldn't stop her. She was pretty good at scrubbing for her age and Ashlei somewhat found it nice. She curled her fingers into her palm as the tingly feeling rushed down her back.

You know... I think i should be more of an older sister for you Felli...

{ E N D }

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:10 pm

~ Ashlei! I have no nose! D: ~

_ _ _ S T A R T _ _ _

You know... I think i should be more of an older sister for you Felli...

More of a big sister? what could Ashlei mean by that she wondered. Her arms wrapped quickly around her elder sisters stomach as she layed her face into the back and began to cry just a little. She felt small and helpless all of a sudden as she let out her emotions in the form of tears soaking into Ashlei's back. She had been alone, yet knowing there was someone out there for her to find. That person, Ashlei, had found her on that rainy london day. It made her happy. Her heart had swelled with pride and love over the last little while being around Ashlei. She was her everything.

Ashlei...is the perfect big sister...promise...

She sniffled a bit and ended her tears as she removed her face from Ashlei's back. She Brushed at her eyes with the back of her hands to wipe away any lingering tears.

_ _ _F I N I S H _ _ _
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:05 pm

{ B E G I N }

Ashlei was a little shocked that Felli would grab her around the waist. Did she say something wrong? Soon, little sniffles rung through Ashleis ears as the she heard the little girl cry. Ashlei didn't want that at all and she was the big sister to her. She had to put an end to the crying but how? Ashlei was really new to all this sisterly thing.

Don't worry Felli

Ashlei smiled again but this she turned around to look at the girl. She was so cute, even when she was whimpering which made Ashlei feel all tingly knowing this girl was hers. She could almost feel like a mother but that just didn't play right with her. She was the big sister and that was it.

Felli let me show you something...

Ashlei stood up. She moved out and into the deeper part of the water filled room and turned back to Felli.

You remember the day I found you? recall the man that was there? im sure you remember what i did to him. i can show Felli how to do that so your never in danger again...

Ashlei wouldn't be around forever. in fact, her impending doom was looming over her as every day went by. But until that day came, she was going to savour every moment with her sisters and pass on what she could to them. Ashlei held her hand up to her face, palm flat and showing the back of her hand to the little girl. Ashleis attitude changed as she could only feel excitement for being a teacher.

{ E N D }

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum