Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done} Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done} Empty Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done}

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:56 pm
Demon Spell

• Name: Dākufureimuurufu (Dark Flame Wolf)
  • Type: Summoning
  • Prayer: Touketsu, Slaughter them with the demon wolf.
  • Effects: Beginners cannot use this spell and only adept to master could use this spell.Summons the dark wolf after the praying.Once the wolf is summoned, it would obey the user's orders but the dark wolf would often disobeys the user and attacks the user.To avoid being attacked, the user should treat the wolf good, kindly and doesnt fiercely treats the wolf.The spell shouldn't wrecklessly being used.
Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done} Rendianami_by_kesame

Wolf's Abilities:

Dark Fire Breathe -
The dark wolf would able to breathe out a dark fire from its mouth.It would ignites the enemy if it makes contact with it.No matter what kind of contact is it, it will still ignite on the enemy once being made contact.It deals a small damage.It also deals an incredibly small damage once the enemy was ignited.It needed an oil to make the fire dissapears.It is an opposite of water to put a fire out.

Blind - The dark wolf can make the enemy blind for one post only by covering the enemy's eyes with the darkness.It deals no damage and has no range.

Dark Sheild - The dark wolf sheilds the user with the dark sheild from any harm.It sheilds from cero once and the sheild will be broken once it was shot another time.It could sheild the user from kidou, both hakudo and hado up to #69.Others will not sheild the user and the sheild will be broken.

Mastery Sheild - For master, The dark wolf could sheild the user with the Mastery Dark Sheild, able to defend the user from bakudo and hado, up to #89.Higher than #89, the sheild will be destroyed easily, with a little difficulty.

It requires a huge amount of energy to summon the dark wolf.

There are different numbers of wolfs when summoned.

1 Dark Flame Wolf (Adept)

2 Dark Flame Wolf (Advanced)

3 Dark Flame Wold (Master)

Cool Down.

3 post cool down (Adept)

2 Post cool down (Advanced)

1 Post cool down (Master)

• Notes: Any demon can use this spell.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done} Swordsmen
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done} Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done} Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done} Empty Re: Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done}

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:08 pm
I don't have any problems with this. Therefore, I'll be approving this demon spell and moving the thread.

Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done} WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done} Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done} Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done} Empty Re: Dark Flame Wolf {Demon Spell}/{Done}

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm
Archived

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion