Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh}

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:08 am

~~~~~~~~~~

The rain. The pouring, driving rain. It was just now beginning to take its toll. It was only now that the young quincy could feel the cold down to her bones, the soaked clothing sticking to her skin, and her now drenched hair that was sure to be a bitch to brush out later. Not like any of that mattered in the very least. The soft smile playing upon the shinigami captain's lips was enough to melt the cold away, and make it as if there were no rain. In the sky.. or in her heart.

The soft and sweet voice of Solas made Mari's heart flutter, as the silence that came before it was uncomfortable, given what had just happened. Then again, Solas' voice had.. something special to it.. that gave it that effect anyway... making Mari feel like she had butterflies in her stomach... She.. couldn't exactly put her finger on it.. but it was there for sure.. yes...

When solas asked her if she had meant it, all she could do was smile brightly at the captain and nod softly, the only confirmation she could bring herself to give, as just looking at Solas' beautiful form standing above her, offering Mari her hand, was giving her goosebumps... Mari reached up, taking the hand and following Solas on the desperate hunt for shelter, her heart was racing, not from the running, but from her hand in Solas'...

When they actually found the sheltered building, huddling inside and hiding from the rain. When inside, Mari took her hair in between her hands, ringing some of the water out before turning away from Solas and shaking her hair out a bit, trying not to splash the captain. "Well... the weather isn't the best exactly.. but the shelter's nice." Mari smiled, making the best of the situation.

Mari looked around the small shelter, spotting a bench and noting its location before looking back at the shinigami captain. "I.. didn't give you much of an answer earlier, and I apologize." Mari sighed, "Yes. I meant it. I meant every passionate second of it.." Mari nodded softly, wrapping her arms around solas' neck without thinking. "D... Did you?" Mari raised her eyebrow slowly, preparing for the worst.. but hoping for the best.

~~~~~~~~~~

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh}

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:04 am
The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Solas

Solas' lips twitched to make a soft smile, reaching up to run her hand through the hair of the other girl, after she had shaken it out.

"Well... the weather isn't the best exactly.. but the shelter's nice." Solas giggled, and nodded.

"I think... this will be alright. We can wait out the rain here." The feminine Captain tried to think of something else to say, before finding herself caught in an embrace - the taller Mari had bent over slightly to wrap her arms around her neck. Solas' heart stopped, as she tried to think over everything that was now going on. Her previous calm was replaced with a girlish worry.

"I.. didn't give you much of an answer earlier, and I apologize. Yes. I meant it. I meant every passionate second of it.. D... Did you?" Eh? Solas actually had to think about it for a second. And for that second, she regained her thoughts and nodded internally. She knew exactly what her answer was for it, and pulled away from Mari's grip, reaching her hands up for the other's face, grabbing the cheeks and pulling herself in for another kiss, planting her lips firmly against Mari's. Her honesty was clear in that kiss, and she wrapped her arms around Mari, pulling her in as close as she could...
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 am

~~~~~~~~~~

The captain's hand once again returned to the young quincy's hair. Mari noticed a bit of a pattern in the captain's actions.. Solas seemed to be having as much trouble keeping her hands off of Mari as Mari was keeping her hands off of Solas... It was so tempting, to touch and kiss that beautiful face... To feel that gorgeous violet hair between her fingers... the temptation of it was overwhelming, and yet she had to control herself.. at least for now.. for her sanity's sake.

Waiting out the rain.. definitely a good course of action.. being soaked was not high on her priorities list.. However, as long as she was with Solas.. the weather didn't really matter. Hell, it could've been snowing and she still would've made that first kiss... It just.. felt right. Was that a sin, then? To want to stand by someone you cared about, despite how horrible the climate might be? No. She didn't think it was. In fact, she knew damn well it wasn't.

The question she asked, she knew would be answered with a solemn "no". Or at the very least, an indecisive answer that was a way of saying no. Mari had been hoping against hope until now, but this was the time to face reality. The pause... that pause in her speech.. this was it.. here it c--

That.. wasn't a rejection... As Mari's eyes had slipped closed, ready to face the worst, she felt two hands on her face, and then the unexpected softness of the captain's lips against hers once more. The slender arms of the captain found their way around the quincy, holding Mari against her as close as possible. Mari was taken aback by the sheer honesty, passion, and emotion in that kiss... It was all the answer she needed... After what felt like forever, hypothetically drowning in the captain's kiss, Mari pulled away, only an inch, and placed her hands on the captain's hips. "Solas..." She began, smiling a bit.

"At the first kiss... I felt something melt inside me that hurt in an exquisite way. All my longings, all my dreams and sweet anguish... All the secrets that slept deep within me came awake..... Everything was transformed and enchanted, everything made sense..." Mari kept eye contact with the shinigami, determined to get her message across. "We fit together so well...it's like pieces of a puzzle, the way my hand fits the curve of your hip... and the way my head rests on your shoulder," She smiled a bit, taking Solas' hand in hers and linking their fingers, squeezing it softly. "The way our hands just melt into one... and... the way I feel complete when I'm with you...like the picture's finally completed and I'll never have to wonder what I'm missing..." Mari gave a small sigh, looking at the ground before looking back at Solas, "When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you." Mari slid both arms around the shinigami, holding her close. She meant it... She didn't want to lose Solas... not for anything... It.. She couldn't handle it.. not after... Mari shook her head a bit, burying her face in the shinigami's shoulder and holding on for dear life.

~~~~~~~~~~

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:18 pm
The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Solas

"Solas..." She knew what she wanted. She wanted that voice to speak her name every day. That soft voice, so full of life and youth. That young voice, the one that had been muffled by her lips..

"At the first kiss... I felt something melt inside me that hurt in an exquisite way. All my longings, all my dreams and sweet anguish... All the secrets that slept deep within me came awake..... Everything was transformed and enchanted, everything made sense..." Her lips twitched, creating a soft and kind smile, Solas' kind heart being truly shown by this girl's heartfelt words. Solas didn't really know how to react, feeling the hands on her hips. Mari's face was right before her's, and Solas found herself lost in the pools of blue before her...

"We fit together so well...it's like pieces of a puzzle, the way my hand fits the curve of your hip... and the way my head rests on your shoulder," Solas' heart skipped about three beats. No, maybe it was four. Those words that Mari spoke before her, she couldn't help but think them over, mull every syllable in her head. She couldn't see any hidden meaning, no different motive, Mari was speaking honestly, from the bottom of her heart...

"The way our hands just melt into one... and... the way I feel complete when I'm with you...like the picture's finally completed and I'll never have to wonder what I'm missing..." Mari had locked hands with her, and a slight pink tinge grew on Solas' cheeks. Her mouth opened slightly, her eyes trembling.

"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you." Solas' lips moved into a smile, and she held the younger woman close to her body. She closed her eyes, resting her head on Mari's chest.

"You won't lose me." The words out of her mouth were like a pure breath of fresh air. She breathed out softly, and wrapped her arms around the body of the other with a smile on her face, closed eyes, breathing in unison with the movements of Mari's chest...
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:00 am

~~~~~~~~~~

That smile.. The bright smile of the shinigami captain was that of an angel from heaven. Her smile could light the darkest corners, and make even the blackest heart feel.. elated. Mari loved that smile, and as she spoke to the captain, she saw it more and more. That was quite possibly the best response she could've gotten from the shinigami. There was nothing more to her words than sheer honesty and love. No ulterior motive, no attempts of deception.. just pure emotion. It was all Mari felt, too.. She didn't think it possible, but in one night she went from feeling completely and utterly alone.. to feeling like she would never be alone again.. Had solas really caused all this? Was it possible that ONE person could make her feel so.. perfect? So indestructible? The answer was, of course, yes. But not just any one person.. Only Solas could.

Mari looked down, breath taken by the beauty of the woman. Her fragile frame, her beautiful eyes.. Mari was close to just getting completely lost in them.. The angel in a death god's body laid her head on Mari's chest, warranting a deep blush from Mari as her mind drifted into places where it probably shouldn't have, but Solas' words snapped her out of it instantly..

"You won't lose me." And with that, Solas' arms were around Mari's body, holding Mari tight against Solas, the soul reaper seeming to be relaxed and comfortable.. Mari watched as Solas breathed gently, her breathing in time with the movements of Mari's chest. Mari let a small giggle escape and moved her arms to snake around Solas as well, holding the girl even closer to her.

This night.. couldn't have been more perfect.. For such a tragic day.. it was turning out.. to be one of the best Mari'd ever had... She had come here to mourn, and had never expected any of the events that had taken place. The question was..

What came next?

~~~~~~~~~~

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:58 pm
Archived.

The Beginning {Private, Dai and Pockeh} - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum